Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Welcome Message & Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Welcome Message & Rules Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Message & Rules   Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeFri 2 Sep - 23:18:14

Welcome everyone to Big Brother Quarantine Season 12!

Welcome Message & Rules You-dont-like-rules-do-you-john-kramer

You are about to embark on a journey that will last a few weeks so you better buckle up and get comfortable.

This season is themed after the movie series Saw. You don't need to be a super fan of the series but having knowledge of it will make this experience more enjoyable. One thing about this series though, it's all about paying attention & following the rules. When you don't follow the rules, you're punished severely, no one ever escapes that aspect. It will play a big part in this season. If you get caught breaking any of the rules below, you will suffer health damage (more to come on that), but just know that's bad for you.

Before we get to the fun stuff, let's get to some rules first, shall we? You might get quizzed on these rules, so I would strongly suggest to read & understand fully.

First of all, let me introduce our hosting panel this season.

Arisaw Cox (Kathy): on Twitter @gallymeroreboot
Moolissaw (Dale): on Twitter @@bug_bruther
Billy The Puppet Eillish (Millie): on Twitter @ChilltownNat

This season we also have Saw journalist Pamela Jenkins joining us. She is not a co-host so please do not contact her with questions, but she will play a role in the season. Not only will she guest host a challenge, but she will have access to all your private rooms & Diary Rooms. For full transparency, Pamela Jenkins is @CalvinBuzzy & I trust that they will use this privilege with integrity. Pamela is a journalist, so throughout the season she will come around & interview you. Be wise & answer her!

Myself (@gallymeroreboot) & the co-hosts above are the ONLY people you can talk to about this game. Your identity must remain a secret for this game to work well. Friendships ended in other seasons over pre gaming. It ruins the whole point of this series & I'm just quite frankly tired of having to deal with it.

Be careful about talking about this game in group chats & whatnot. You would be shocked how many people slide into my DMs to rat on you guys. Also be careful how you talk to people. Try to not give out too many personal details about yourself. Some will use it to try and figure out who you are. Some might know you well & figure you out from the info you give them about yourself. I'm not asking you all to pretend to be your character, but also try to pretend you're not you when on here.

Rules:

The following set of rules is to ensure that everyone has a pleasant time here in quarantine and to keep the integrity of the mystery alive.

Rule 1: Have fun! There will still be a cash prize this season but we are here to have fun first & foremost.

Rule 2: Avoid Metagaming. This means actively seeking out identities, aligning yourself or targeting another Houseguest because you have guessed their identity. In the same vein, please put your best effort to not act like yourself & make it easy for others to guess who you are. We expect you to hide your identity & we expect that if you feel like you know who another Houseguest is, that you will not let it affect your game & that you will not contact them outside of the forum. We also forbid you from hinting to any other Houseguests in private rooms or public areas about identities. If you're in an argument with someone, we love drama, but do not hint or bring identities into it in any capacity. Any identity issues you have, you talk to us Hosts in private.

Rule 3: Know the lines not to cross when in an argument. We all love drama but we will not accept bullying, intimidating, or over-the-top terrorism  bounce . This also applies to more than just arguments. This is Big Brother, not The Bachelor. It is a game, and while you can use whatever form of strategy you want (provided it fits the rules), you can't cross lines. If someone approaches me about your behaviour, I will have to take actions and I will not be happy. Even if I am personally not bothered by your words, if someone else is & they come to me, I will have to ask you to stop. I will also not accept anyone using disabilities as a game strategy. I will also not tolerate anyone making fun of any disability (We had a situations in previous seasons, this is why I have to mention all this).

Rule 4: I've said it already, but I have to repeat, it is FORBIDDEN to speak about your participation in this game with anyone until the reveal party at the end of the season. If I am shown concrete proof that you told someone else that you were in this game, or that you revealed your Twitter identity to someone in the game, you will receive a punishment that will put you at a disadvantage. If you are caught doing it again after your punishment, you will be EXPELLED. Additionally, you are not to discuss other identities even if you think you’ve guessed who someone is. Keep the speculations for your Diary Room. Lastly, if I ever find out that you approach others about this game while a season is going on, you will be jeopardizing any chance you had on getting to the seasons that are invite only, like next season's Heroes vs Villains season. You are not to approach ANYONE asking them if they are playing, even if you're not a player. No blogger, no viewer should nose around identities. I know I'm repeating myself, but this is serious to us.

Rule 5: There will be no talking outside of the forum. For example, no Google Documents to type to one another, no giving one another phone numbers, and no linking to other sites to talk. If you need to talk or want to work together on something, keep a tab open with your private rooms, or keep an eye on your DMs. Again, if I am given concrete proof that this is happening, you will receive a punishment.

Rule 6: The Hosts & I will do our best to get everything done in a fun, polite & timely manner, but we're human and delays could happen. We ask that you address us with respect & we'll do the same. We also ask that you do not use production as strategy.

Rule 7: If you fail to vote for eviction at any point, you will not be able to play in the next HOH challenge. This is a 3 strikes you're out system as well. This means if you fail to vote
3 separate times during this game, you will be expelled (we will be lenient during double evictions)

Rule 8: If you quit, you risk being BANNED from the series. It messes with the game too much. I understand emergencies, so I will go at this case by case.

BEING ACTIVE IS VERY IMPORTANT. If you are not active for 48 hours (meaning that you did not even log on the forum for 48 hours) you will be removed from the game unless you have advised me you will be away.

NO SCREENSHOTS ALLOWED

You can copy/paste stuff but you can't full on-send people screenshots

These rules are not extreme so I hope you can all adhere.

Last edited by Arisaw Cox on Fri 16 Sep - 1:51:30; edited 2 times in total

Haley James Scott and Frisk like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Welcome Message & Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Message & Rules   Welcome Message & Rules Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep - 1:17:41

Housekeeping Items

Welcome Message & Rules Laughing-jigsaw

Voting: Once the Power of Veto is used, there will be a 1 hour freeze period on voting. Once the hour is over, you will have 12 hours to vote in your Diary Room. The exception being any double eviction or speed rounds.

Evictions: For the most part, one of the 3 Hosts will post the eviction within a few minutes after the voting deadline closes.

Hiding: It is up to you if you want to be on hidden or if you want to appear online for all other Houseguests to see when you're on the forum. Hosts can always see when you're online even if you're hiding.

Nominations: The new Head of Household will be told how long you have after we announce the winner. It will usually be at least an hour unless it's a double eviction or a speed round.

POV Ceremony: The winner will usually have 1 hour to decide & post their decision on the thread. If they miss the deadline, the POV will automatically be discarded. Sometimes if we have both challenges on the same night, the POV holder will have less time to make a decision, same for double evictions & speed rounds.

Schedule: The schedule will be posted weekly. If we need to make a change, we will let you know in the schedule thread. If you need a schedule change, we need at least 24 hours notice in order to consider your request. Just ask one of the Hosts.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com

Welcome Message & Rules
Page 1 of 1