Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Thoughts on these thots!

Go down 
+7
Eleanor Bonneville
Terri Joe
Motoki Maxted
Arisaw Cox
Patroclus
Ferris Bueller
Haley James Scott
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct - 19:46:15

Danny Torrance wrote:
aww i really thought you’d be making it to the end but i think that’s beatrix’ spot now or lois

I’m reading this so condescendingly because he’s literally implying she was being dragged to the end… as if that wasn’t his spot originally

Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Eleanor Bonneville

Eleanor Bonneville

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct - 21:18:27

Haley James Scott wrote:
Danny Torrance wrote:
aww i really thought you’d be making it to the end but i think that’s beatrix’ spot now or lois

I’m reading this so condescendingly because he’s literally implying she was being dragged to the end… as if that wasn’t his spot originally

The lack of self awareness

Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 200.gif?cid=89ab776dv26968tgx2nu6q7z2cqlj9cdub2ug54y5jp2pbsq&rid=200

Arisaw Cox and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct - 1:11:00

Thoughts on HoH/Veto/Renom/Eviction #11, #12, #13, #14, and #15 and HoH #16 (Day 21-27 and 10/6/2022-10/12/2022)

Now that I have been purged out of Jed's due to a nasty duos twist and disgusting price tag comp, I have time to do a recap update. It's been a few rounds since I've had my nightly recaps so... I'll try to cover my thoughts as much as I can.

Last time I wrote a recap, it was when Loid and Danny were on the block. It was no shock that Loid left and I don't have many thoughts on this eviction other than I think Loid really screwed himself over in his own HoH week and it just made his chances of leaving next higher. I think he missed an important shot to get out Andrea or Christine at that point which would have increased his odds but we move

Andrea winning HoH 11 was no shock and her week was really boring, but at the same time a boring week is what you want when you are in a good spot in the game. Danny using the veto in this week to take off Beatrix and make sure Mark is up and out was a huge blunder imo at the time and I still think it is today. Mark had nobody and was prioritizing Danny, while Danny didn't really have that many people because the girls were like with each other. I think Danny's choice to do that just made him look like Andrea's puppet and it didn't serve his game at all. Mark leaving this week served Andrea the most and that's why I felt he should have stayed a little bit longer ESPECIALLY with Nina still here too. RIP Mark 3

Danny winning HoH 12 was a gag but also fuckin sucked because... I felt like his awareness on the game was a little low. Like yes, Andrea valued him because he was so loyal to her but his loyalty to her made him look worse and was ultimately his demise. Him nominating Aimee and Christine and saying they've been running the game like ok back up.. yes they were a duo yes they were threats but to act like they were the clear front runners at that time and the biggest threats was just.... very much missing the mark. That looked foolish mostly for the reasoning behind his statements not for the move itself. As for Aimee going, this was sad to me for sure. I saw her as one of the best strategists. Christine as well but I felt like Aimee carried herself in a way that would have had the jury less bitter at her than at Christine and I worry that although I personally respect the hell out of Christine's game, this jury won't.

Christine getting HoH 13 seemed great at the time and now that we are seeing things play out I'm not sure what to think of it now. I thought her initial noms of Danny and Nina was kind of weak and would have made more sense to do Nina and Andrea with a Danny renom as needed but then when Nina won and she put up Beatrix I was so fucking mad. I was like is she serious?! At the same time, I could understand it slightly when I think on my BBQ2 hoh at final 7 and not doing Buffy or Aaron so that I could be safe to get to the following rounds. Like I know Christine knew how it looked and probably felt she must shift due to Amy being gone and now that we have seen the following weeks play out we see that it HAS worked out in her favor. The only issue is, I worry the jury won't have that respect for her or see the motivations and how she has in fact maneuvered very well and taken many risks to get to the position she is in right now. If I made the recap on this week back when it happened, I would be calling it the dumbest fucking week ever but now at this point... I'm feeling like she did what she needed to do to increase her chances of being in this final 4. I don't think Christine would have broken the tie for Danny to stay either lol

The final 6 round was simply crazy. I've never seen something like that with the hoh stuff, but anything can happen I suppose! Andrea winning veto and saving Nina was truly not very shocking to me except I am now feeling like that was the wrong choice because as someone who needs to win out and Nina being the clear biggest comp threat aside from her, she should have let her go. But anyway, Christine did what she needed to do in this week to get Andrea to keep her and although it's pretty slimey what she eventually does to Andrea after all of this, it's big brother! I think both Christine and Wylie wanted Andrea out anyway and in the end, Andrea made the best chance between them because she could only go off of what she has. Wylie also probably had better jury management in my personal opinion so between the two of them I don't think this was a bad move.

Lois winning final 5 hoh was not expected! I loooovee to see it! However, Nina winning the veto is not unexpected lol so this is why I say Andrea using the veto on her last week was not a good thing at all lol. Im sad to see her go, Im not going to lie. She deserved to win and now that she's gone and Lois pulled that trigger, I'm hoping that opens the door for her.

Nina winning final 4 hoh is disappointing to me but not unexpected... I just don't think this jury would like her in the final 2

Who I'm rooting for and yes this is in order of how much I like them, I’ll update every day

LOVE:
1. Christine - I respect her strategy game sm I really do I just hope she can survive this round

2. Lois - Boss cunt bitch yasss

Like:
3. Nina - You're ok ig

LEAVE PLZ:
4. Beatrix - anyway...

Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller and Christine Quinn like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct - 1:15:58

Loid Forger wrote:
I’m not voting nina. Looks like I’m voting Bea or not at all😮💨😮💨😮💨

LOID... BE SERIOUS. STOP IT
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct - 1:19:00

Aimee Gibbs wrote:
Danny once again, I have to reiterate, flexing 200 pages with Andrea should be embarrassing for you as you did not put any effort with other players that you werent as loyal to, it set you up terribly for the end. It made you easy to dispose before her, almost like she has a safety net. I do not blame you for splitting up xtine and i, but I believe your game as a whole was atrociously approached, if you had put in effort with other players, you would be considered a good player and not just a sheep.

SDLKFJDLFJDSLDS GET HIS ASS

Terri Joe, Motoki Maxted and Danny Torrance like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct - 1:24:13

Reading the jury, I'm glad there seems to be some Christine hype in there!

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct - 9:26:12

Haley James Scott wrote:
Christine getting HoH 13 seemed great at the time and now that we are seeing things play out I'm not sure what to think of it now ... when Nina won and she put up Beatrix I was so fucking mad ... Like I know Christine knew how it looked and probably felt she must shift due to Amy being gone and now that we have seen the following weeks play out we see that it HAS worked out in her favor ... If I made the recap on this week back when it happened, I would be calling it the dumbest fucking week ever but now at this point... I'm feeling like she did what she needed to do to increase her chances of being in this final 4.

I totally agree lmaooo. At the time I wanted to rip every strand of polyester hair out her head, but now seeing that it did work out in her favor I'm not mad at it asjsksk. It gave Angelica Schuyler in BBAfterlife when she evicted Violet over Olivia Rodrigo and everyone thought I was dumb as hell, but had I not I don't think I would have made it to Final 4 so I get it tbh

Haley James Scott, Ferris Bueller and Christine Quinn like this post

Back to top Go down
Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct - 9:54:44

Christine for AFP 🤭

Haley James Scott and Christine Quinn like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct - 8:10:19

Man this end game is atrociously boring 😭 be prepared for a nina and Beatrix final 2 so nasty

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 14:48:33

Thoughts on Final 4 to 3 (Day 28/29 and 10/13/2022-10/14/2022)

Honestly shook that Christine is still kicking. If she makes it to the end, she wins!! imo! I am very impressed with her game and happy to see her at the final 3. I did not expect Nina to let her make the final vote or for Lois to go at final 4. I'm sure that Beatrix is guaranteed final 2 unless there was some kind of deal Nina made with Christine where they take each other!? Doubt Christine would follow through with that.

ANYWAY GOOO CHRISTINE!!

Who I'm rooting for and yes this is in order of how much I like them, I’ll update every day

LOVE:
1. Christine - WINNER

Like:
2. Nina

LEAVE PLZ:
3. Beatrix - anyway...

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 23:01:08

LOUD BOOOS

Terri Joe and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

Haley James Scott wrote:
I know we all have the ability to read these on our own I’m simply making these summaries and bullet points for my own reference

Take away from Loid’s answers
- doesn’t believe anyone is running the house
- best positioned is either Mark or Lois
- believes there is a power alliance that was probably developed week 1 that he is not in and it probably includes Mark
- didn’t want first hoh but was gunning for the second because he wanted to learn about first week alliances that were created
- knows Christine has been making alliances all over
- not thinking about late game, more of a week by week player  
- really trusts Andrea, K, Lois, Mark (keep note of this because Andrea just told us that she believes she is the reason Loid didn’t nominate K week 2 and now we see they are actually close)
- doesn’t trust Charlie and Christine
- is not trying to win another hoh anytime soon but would nominate Sofia W and Christine, mostly because he believes they are likely in alliances he is not in

ALSO I JUST LOVE HIM SO MUCH HES SO CUTE I LOVE HIS TRANSITIONS BETWEEN QUESTIONS AHH KING

UGHHH SO GLAD SOMEONE ENJOYED THE VOGUE Q AND A

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these thots!
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24