Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Thoughts on these thots!

Go down 
+7
Eleanor Bonneville
Terri Joe
Motoki Maxted
Arisaw Cox
Patroclus
Ferris Bueller
Haley James Scott
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 23:44:52

WHY WAS IT NOT ANDREA GIRL FUCK YOU

Terri Joe and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 23:47:32

Just give her the win bro lmfaoo
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 23:52:50

Aimee in the jury claiming Christine was ready to backdoor Andrea honey I’m sorry that’s not the truth lmao

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 0:35:11

I’m gonna rant in the morning also update all of my ranking things but like this is just … yikes to watch rn
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 15:28:14

What reality is Danny living in where the game is being handed to Christine and not to ANDREA?! She pulled the wool over his eyes so well damn

Terri Joe and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 15:30:33

Danny Torrance wrote:
andrea was my #1 since the first week her and i had over 200 pages of convos lmao we told each other everything she was my 1 vote to save and it would’ve also been nina but her STUPID ASS didn’t log on

You and the whole rest of the cast 🙄 page numbers is not an indication of how close people are. It’s an indication of how talkative someone is and people NEED to be more critical of this and be like … if they have this much with me how much do they have with everyone else

Terri Joe, Motoki Maxted, Ferris Bueller and Beatrix Kiddo like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 16:27:16

Loid Forger wrote:
Also Mama!!! I didn’t say this but now Danny is here and I can, if Danny had voted to evict Aimee like he was supposed to, I was ready to give Mark my power and have him steal a vote just to save you and you, me Mark and Danny would not be here right now.

LOID!! BESTIE!!! IF YOU NEVER PUT MAMA UP MAYBE THE 4 OF YALL WOULDNT BE THERE 🤦‍�

Terri Joe and Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad like this post

Back to top Go down
Eleanor Bonneville

Eleanor Bonneville

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 16:59:37

Haley James Scott wrote:
Loid Forger wrote:
Also Mama!!! I didn’t say this but now Danny is here and I can, if Danny had voted to evict Aimee like he was supposed to, I was ready to give Mark my power and have him steal a vote just to save you and you, me Mark and Danny would not be here right now.

LOID!! BESTIE!!! IF YOU NEVER PUT MAMA UP MAYBE THE 4 OF YALL WOULDNT BE THERE 🤦

Would’ve, could’ve, should’ve, but his dumbass didn’t. If I was Mama I would told him to shove that shit up his ass bc what good does that do telling me that? Not a damn thing!!!! Aside from him showing how much of a dumbass he is once again.

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller and Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 20:36:40

Everyone be prepared for an Andrea HoH with... something like Sofia and Lois on the block, maybe Christine

Eleanor Bonneville likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct - 10:01:03

Mark kinda gobbling Danny up in the jury house lmao

Terri Joe, Motoki Maxted, Ferris Bueller and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct - 12:02:56

As he should! And now Aimee getting her hits in yassss! Danny truly is delusional

Haley James Scott, Ferris Bueller and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct - 12:24:13

Aimee is fucking killing me lmaooo

Terri Joe, Motoki Maxted and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct - 15:23:43

Haley James Scott wrote:
Danny Torrance wrote:
andrea was my #1 since the first week her and i had over 200 pages of convos lmao we told each other everything she was my 1 vote to save and it would’ve also been nina but her STUPID ASS didn’t log on

You and the whole rest of the cast 🙄 page numbers is not an indication of how close people are. It’s an indication of how talkative someone is and people NEED to be more critical of this and be like … if they have this much with me how much do they have with everyone else

Exactly. Keep your friends close, your enemies closer. If I trust someone a lot, then I’m gonna try talking to someone I don’t trust as much a lot more to cover my bases. Spoiler alert for all of you if you ever play a game with me again - if I’m constantly up your ass and you don’t know EVERYTHING I’m doing then it means I don’t trust you.

Arisaw Cox and Haley James Scott like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct - 20:26:19

Aimee Gibbs wrote:
Oh man you really havent put it together still have you FDJKKJSDFKJFDS
and I didnt put her up because I didnt have the votes yet, simple as that, im not taking the shot till i know it wont miss, she had nina in control, with coutless vote related powers, which Loid, I knew you knew about that nullifier eventually but it took her a long time to disclose it in fear youd tell us.

Aimee Gibbs said she is not making the Sandra Bullock mistake *places the same anyway*

Terri Joe, Motoki Maxted, Ferris Bueller and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct - 13:13:45

If you can’t tell I’ve been too bored with the way things are playing out to give a recap of thoughts… might do it tonight but I’m playing Jeds Challenge and each night after it’s over I’m too lazy to come on here and type sumn up… might today tho we will see

Arisaw Cox, Terri Joe and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these thots!
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next