Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Thoughts on these thots!

Go down 
+7
Eleanor Bonneville
Terri Joe
Motoki Maxted
Arisaw Cox
Patroclus
Ferris Bueller
Haley James Scott
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 15:14:06

Loid Forger wrote:
Well you guys evicted the one guy who had been honest this entire time.

BESTIE YOU MADE THE BIGGEST PUBLIC LIE WITH YOUR WHEEL WDYM

Arisaw Cox, Terri Joe and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 18:58:59

Loid saying he is rooting for Danny LORD NOT THIS AGAIN I FUCKING CANT TAKE IT.... GET RID OF THE PERSON EVERYONE WANTS TO DRAG TO THE END BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT TOO PPL GONNA BE WEIRD AND VOTE FOR THEM

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 19:17:05

Thoughts on HoH/Veto/Renom/Eviction #10 (Day 19/20 - 10/4/2022 to 10/5/2022)

Mama being evicted was the sickest thing to happen in this game so far... nasty af but we move... The renom should have been Andrea or Christine because at least in that case, Loid would have been getting out someone who was truly never with him. It was pulling a Fessy I fear and one of the worst HoH reigns I've seen but it happens...

Aimee is a queen and ate that up, did what she has to do. I feel like they aren't as scared of her in this game as they should be. She would scare me, she seems way too smart and would be someone that would be on my radar just as much as Andrea is. But she's doing well and I'm glad to see it.

I'm happy Nina used the veto on Mark and didn't give a shit about keeping Loid around lmfao. Im kinda rooting for one of those two to win HoH next, Loid was a sinking ship and it was fine to let him go... although, letting Danny go is something in everyone's best interest because at the current moment he is taking up a final 2 spot and everyone should know that he is in everyone's endgame plans.. take out the Carrie White (BBHorror) the Al Bundy (BBEvo2)...I've seen this trend happening this year where that goat everyone plans to take to the end wins and I have had enough of it. Don't let it be Danny, don't let it be Beatrix. Get the OUT!!!

Who I'm rooting for and yes this is in order of how much I like them, I’ll update every day

LOVE:

1. Aimee - After seeing how she is playing and speaking to her for a bit I think she is easily the smartest person on the cast and most strategic like Andrea said to us in the first blogging hour. She's so well positioned within her girls thing and focusing on that social and strategic game has been going well for her and I'm rooting for her to keep surviving.

2. Christine - She's a fucking savage and I can't wait to see if she betrays her allies like she plans to

3. Lois - Still queen cunty bitch in this house yasss

Like:
4. Mark - I want to see him get some power and do some damage. He truly has 9 lives in this game

5. Nina - After speaking with her a little yesterday, I feel like she's very self aware and I like that in a player.

6. Sofia Wylie - She's alright... idk, I need her to step it up a little right now imo

7. Andrea - still HBIC... I wanna see her do something unexpected and surprising idk.

LEAVE PLZ:
8. Beatrix - like… why are you here?

9. Danny - FUCK THEM KIDS

Terri Joe and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 19:46:50

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad wrote:
Danny would've brought me back from the grave because every boy needs their mama, or at least a mama, or I guess he PROBABLY would've MAYBE nommed someone like Wylie and Bea with a POSSIBLE backdoor option.

... he would literally waste an hoh like that?/? I hope she's wrong and doesn't know because like this would be the weakest shit ever

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 21:35:55

MARK FOR VETO!!

Ferris Bueller likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 14:12:56

Unpopular opinion: I don’t mind these noms tbh. Both felt so comfortable in the game they didn’t even accept the profile picture punishment
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 15:06:21

I’m just hoping Mark doesn’t go this week, I’ll sacrifice Beatrix or Sofia for that cause
Back to top Go down
Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 16:41:17

I'm so confused. Did Wylie get nommed and then thank Andrea for safety??
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 17:14:05

Maybe she’s confused ? Lol idk

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 17:47:12

I thought I had missed something. I mean, maybe it was snide, like Andrea to her Mark was going up or something so... weird

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 21:15:59

UGH ok… now I’m bored Sad
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 21:19:41

FUCKIN DANNY SUCKS LIKE WHATS WRONG WITH YOU MINION ASS LITTLE BITCH

Arisaw Cox, Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller, Eleanor Bonneville and Zoe Benson like this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 10:19:26

How in the hell did Danny even win though lmao

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 19:34:38

At least Aimee and Christine are noms that make sense but if a renom is needed make it fucking Andrea or nina

Back to top Go down
Jack Black

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 19:45:25

Andrea playing in POV is not delightful. I wanted her legit backdoored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these thots!
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next