Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Thoughts on these thots!

Go down 
+7
Eleanor Bonneville
Terri Joe
Motoki Maxted
Arisaw Cox
Patroclus
Ferris Bueller
Haley James Scott
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Thoughts on these thots! Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 18:44:38

This is where I will post random thoughts about each round and what not!

Motoki Maxted and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep - 2:05:21

I just want to say great character choice!

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Patroclus

Patroclus

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep - 19:23:52

showmance?

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep - 23:15:00

Patroclus wrote:
showmance?

Yessss daddy!!
Back to top Go down
Patroclus

Patroclus

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep - 23:22:15

my queen.

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep - 23:27:45

Ferris Bueller wrote:
I just want to say great character choice!

Thank you king!
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep - 23:40:53

I am trying to understand what the hell is going on in this game why is Danny post in the main areas I’m dead

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 2:02:11

Okay finally read the task they have to do and it’s pretty simple. Are y’all being kind to the newbies and letting them try multiple times if they fail to get three on the 7 second mark?

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 2:27:31

Yes we're literally just asking to see an effort really. Some of them made mistakes but we helped them through it. The one sending a gif of Kramer from Seinfeld sent me lmao

Haley James Scott and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 9:47:48

Thoughts post move in (Day 2 - 9/17/2022)

Interesting idea for twist number one, but I personally like it only because it will force new people to get the hang of the forum and therefore will help them out in the long run with later challenges since they wont be as likely to lose them just simply due to lack of forum knowledge. Plus, if anyone is inactive, they wont get passed those challenges and I'm sorry but I am personally so sick of these kind of players being dragged to the end and winning due to bitter bitches on the jury who think they're making a point by disrespecting the whole rest of the cast that puts time and energy into something just to give it to someone who stumbles around and doesnt know how they even got there...ANYWAY...

Love the pacing, sometimes its fun to have both hoh and veto in the same day but one comp a day is also good, not too slow or too time consuming. These games can really take over your life lol so I hope the cast is able to dedicate themselves but also not over do it like I always do lmfao

Based just on comments in the cafeteria and bedrooms, I might make an initial ranking of how I think they will do in the game.... teehee

Motoki Maxted and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 9:54:00

Good point about goats! Completely agree and I hope with this twist we will get two strong players at the Final 2.

Haley James Scott and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 10:39:41

I prefer a finale with strong competitors!. I also think having a season mixed with newbies and veterans creates a steep learning curve for the newbies. I feel like a LOT of people struggle with forums the first time around and so when you put them on a season with people who’ve done them 4-5 times the difference is super obvious. The struggling newbie isn’t exactly inactive and I wouldn’t consider it to be fair to label them as such when they’re against people with a lot more experience. That being said, not every newbie is a flop when it comes to at least being somewhat competent with the forum but I do think the chances of someone struggling increase with the less experience they have.

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 10:51:35

Motoki Maxted wrote:
I prefer a finale with strong competitors!. I also think having a season mixed with newbies and veterans creates a steep learning curve for the newbies. I feel like a LOT of people struggle with forums the first time around and so when you put them on a season with people who’ve done them 4-5 times the difference is super obvious. The struggling newbie isn’t exactly inactive and I wouldn’t consider it to be fair to label them as such when they’re against people with a lot more experience. That being said, not every newbie is a flop when it comes to at least being somewhat competent with the forum but I do think the chances of someone struggling increase with the less experience they have.

No, not every newbie is inactive! Even vets can be on the more inactive side and benefit from it. But I like the idea of trying to get newer people have a better idea of how to work the forum functions so that they dont get discouraged in the competitions! I know it can be hard to stay engaged when you feel like you have absolutely no chance at winning a comp

Motoki Maxted likes this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 10:53:43

Haley James Scott wrote:
I'm sorry but I am personally so sick of these kind of players being dragged to the end and winning due to bitter bitches on the jury who think they're making a point by disrespecting the whole rest of the cast that puts time and energy into something just to give it to someone who stumbles around and doesnt know how they even got there...ANYWAY...

HELP this made me giggle but so tea a trend that needs to end. Just adding my messy 2 cents though that these kind of players don't even deserve 2nd place in my opinion and if people want to drag them there for an easy victory they can't be surprised when that backfires on them oop but we move giggles 🤭

Haley James Scott, Motoki Maxted and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 10:54:35

Terri Joe wrote:
Haley James Scott wrote:
I'm sorry but I am personally so sick of these kind of players being dragged to the end and winning due to bitter bitches on the jury who think they're making a point by disrespecting the whole rest of the cast that puts time and energy into something just to give it to someone who stumbles around and doesnt know how they even got there...ANYWAY...

HELP this made me giggle but so tea a trend that needs to end. Just adding my messy 2 cents though that these kind of players don't even deserve 2nd place in my opinion and if people want to drag them there for an easy victory they can't be surprised when that backfires on them oop but we move giggles 🤭

Honestly, you are not wrong on that either lmfao

Terri Joe and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these thots!
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next