Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Thoughts on these thots!

Go down 
+7
Eleanor Bonneville
Terri Joe
Motoki Maxted
Arisaw Cox
Patroclus
Ferris Bueller
Haley James Scott
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 10:58:51

Yeah honestly the only thing more frustrating than an inactive newbie is an inactive vet. Like we know you have potential. Why are you being lazy? At least newbies are sorta given the excuse of “oh this was too much so I gave up”. I think realistically it would be cute to have all newbie seasons but I know that those are generally sorta hard to cast to begin with because a lot of people are skeptical about forum games so you almost do need to throw in some vets. And as we’ve seen with older seasons, having too many newbies makes for a very boring season (no offense Kathy<3). But yeah I agree with you about wanting to give newbies a training course early on to help prepare them for challenges when it does matter. I think one of the worst things that could happen is having a newbie be technically faster than all the other players in the game but maybe what slows them down is they don’t know how to upload a picture or they don’t know how to create a new thread, or in some cases I’ve seen, they are completely unaware that they can change the setting for “new replies have been written while you were writing” or whatever. You will not believe how many times I’ve forgotten to change that and then the first challenge comes around and that message pops up and sends me into a spiral.

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 11:00:18

Terri Joe wrote:
Haley James Scott wrote:
I'm sorry but I am personally so sick of these kind of players being dragged to the end and winning due to bitter bitches on the jury who think they're making a point by disrespecting the whole rest of the cast that puts time and energy into something just to give it to someone who stumbles around and doesnt know how they even got there...ANYWAY...

HELP this made me giggle but so tea a trend that needs to end. Just adding my messy 2 cents though that these kind of players don't even deserve 2nd place in my opinion and if people want to drag them there for an easy victory they can't be surprised when that backfires on them oop but we move giggles 🤭
Retweet.

Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 11:01:09

OMG when I discovered that feature after already having played 2 forum games I wanted to scream lmaooo…

Motoki Maxted likes this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 11:03:40

Haley James Scott wrote:
OMG when I discovered that feature after already having played 2 forum games I wanted to scream lmaooo…

At that point I would just go into the witness protection program and never show my face again.

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 11:43:02

Wondering if there will be some twist with the bedrooms?? Like, maybe first hoh is two winners - one from each bedroom and you can only nominate people in your bedroom?? The first bedroom is already almost full

Bed 1 Danny
Bed 2 K
Bed 3 Bryce
Bed 4 Loid
Bed 5 Aimee
Bed 6 Andrea
Bed 7 Christine
Bed 8
Bed 9 Sofia W
Bed 10 Todoroki
Bed 11 Lois
Bed 12 Mark

That “mama” character is smart being the first in the other room, since this room is already full of the active players and if this is a twist that happens you don’t wanna be stuck there… but if it is, I’d imagine Danny and Bryce first noms, Bryce first to go. Just speculating!

Ferris Bueller likes this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 11:45:58

Not another split house twist. We saw it doesn’t work in the real show and it doesn’t work in the forum community.

I wouldn’t wanna be in a fully-active group. It would be tooooo chaotic imo.

Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 11:47:18

Motoki Maxted wrote:
Not another split house twist. We saw it doesn’t work in the real show and it doesn’t work in the forum community.

I wouldn’t wanna be in a fully-active group. It would be tooooo chaotic imo.

LOL well, I just think it’s likely there will be two hohs and just some way to make it more interesting. Nothing I would think would last longer than just the first round!

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 11:56:02

It’s giving OG BBQ vibes which I like.

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 13:59:27

If I were playing I would be targeting Michelle for her comments that are trying too hard to be funny and Tyler Joseph™ for being annoying™
Back to top Go down
Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 14:12:33

I guess we know who disliked Tyler Joseph's intro  Razz

Haley James Scott and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 16:11:34

Ferris Bueller wrote:
I guess we know who disliked Tyler Joseph's intro  Razz

🤭🤭🤭
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 16:12:16

Love the health meter stuff! I find it important to find ways to reward activity so finding creative ways to do that every season is awesome!

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 16:36:50

HELP THE SAM BLEDSOE REACTION PIC… that made me like him now

Last edited by Haley James Scott on Sat 17 Sep - 16:39:25; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 16:37:28

Thank you <3 I felt like the BBQ bucks needed a break, it had a good run, but it was time for a change. I'm happy it's being well received. We also tried to make it not too overwhelming like the BBQ bucks were in the end with 25 bullet points on how to win money.

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 19:34:36

Some thoughts about the Needle Pit

Andrea coming in first… ok this is absolutely a vet and at first I thought she’d be a little bit more UTR but I already see her as the biggest threat in the game and I’m wondering if others agree.

Toad & Christine getting top placements is not surprising to me, I would have expected that from both of them just based on their vibes already.

Michelle getting 4th wasn’t something I expected… I feel like that indicates she’s experienced but why are her posts so weird?!

K’s 5th place placement isn’t unexpected either. BRYCE HALL BEING 6TH UM??? Ok… that seems weird

Sofia W, Tyler, Loid, Beatrix, Todoroki, Lois, Aimee, Mark, Tangerine, Alison being in the middle of it all seems pretty accurate to what I would have expected with them

Art the clown not being last is a shock

Danny, Frisk, and Sofia C doing poorly isn’t all that surprising either but people doing worse than Danny is kind of embarrassing. Expected better from Nina & Charlie

Terri Joe and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these thots!
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next