Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tape Recorder Message

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 19:26:07

im so sorry cast, crew, prod, hosts, god, those rooting for me, my ancestors, etc, ive failed you...

1. Frisk
2.Sofia Wylie
3.Bryce Hall
4.Nina Bo'nina Brown
5.Tyler Joseph
6.Sofia Carson
7.Christine Quinn
8.Lady Dimitrescu
9. Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad
10.Andrea Agosti

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 19:37:36

the way I only got myself is so disgustingly sick, and I almost didnt even put myself!!? I was going to put Sofia c Lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 19:42:10

1/10
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:06:21

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:07:55

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:09:43

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 18:28:35

Moolissaw likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 18:43:11

“Hello” a voice shouts followed by a long groan. “Is anybody there?” they shout again, trying to feel their way around. “Calvin! Is that you?” a voice calls out from the darkness. Calvin, stunned from hearing their name called out, remains silent. “Calvin?...Calvin?...Answer me dammit” the voice shouts again from the darkness. “Yes, sorry, I'm here. Is that you Sophia? What the hell is happening? Where are we?” Calvin responds. Sophia, also in darkness, takes a moment to assess the situation. She feels around for a light switch on the walls, only these do not feel like regular walls. They are smooth and cold. She continues to shuffle along the edges anyways, hoping to find a switch when she suddenly trips over something. “What the F..” a voice begins to say before being cut off. “Oh my God Rae!” Sophia exclaims as she leaps to hug the body she had tripped over moments before. “Did you say Rae?” Calvin shouts just as the lights flicker on, bright as ever. For the first time the three can see each other and even worse, where they are. The room is massive and nearly empty aside from the huge plexiglass cubes that appear to separate the group and an old box television that sits on a rusty, metal fold-out chair just outside the cubes. Fear and panic begin to rise as the three start looking around frantically for a way out. Suddenly the tv turns on and what started as static quickly adjusts to a clear image on the screen just as a video begins playing.

“Hello hosts,
You all are here because you have lost your ways. Long ago, you all joined games of big brother, competing and strategizing your ways to victory. However, you all changed for the worse, when you began to host bb games instead. You forgot what is was like to be a houseguest and instead sat on your thrones and watched from afar as you instilled terror and inflicted torture on your houseguests. I personally love a bit of torture but what kind of hosts would design a competition that essentially forces their houseguests to consume 5 pounds of asparagus in one sitting. That was just vile and only one of the many despicable tasks the houseguests of BBA were forced to endure. This trap is designed to take you all back to your roots. Will you return to the dominating forces you once were or has hosting diminished your wit and skill?
You are about to play a game I call “Ride or Die, Slide or Die”. You all may have noticed you are enclosed in a plexiglass room with a panel separating the space into two. One side of the panel displays a slide puzzle, while the other side only displays the metal backings. On a side by themselves, Calvin will race to rearrange the pieces to complete the image while their area begins to fill with water. Will they come out on top or will this puzzle leave them gasping for air? And what about the ladies? Well Sophia and Rae, what I have yet to mention is that the slide puzzle pieces are weighted so Calvin will require your assistance holding some in place while they rush to move others around. Unfortunately, for you, the metal sides of the pieces you are meant to help hold in place will begin to heat up. Will you push through the pain to help your fellow host survive or will the pieces prove too hot too handle?
I must warn you though, it is far more beneficial to keep your allies around rather than playing for yourself. For they may hold the keys to freedom and the successful completion of Jig’s big brother revenge.”

The video cuts off and the game begins. Water begins pouring inside Calvin’s tank as they rush over to the slide puzzle to start solving the image. They shout to Sophia and Rae which pieces need to be held and the ladies quickly jump into action. Holding the pieces didn’t seem bad at first but the pain quickly caught up as Rae screamed and pulled her hand away. The piece slid down the board causing Calvin to lash out. “How much brain cells does it take to hold a simple piece? I need to focus over here” they shouted sarcastically. “I’m sorry, it’s literally searing our hands” Rae replies sympathetically as she hesitates to put her hand back on the metal plate. Sophia shouts to her to rip the sleeves off their shirts to utilize as makeshift oven mitts. Rae begins to claw and tear at the clothing to create rags and before you know it the ladies are able to endure the heat a little better and keep the pieces in place while Calvin successfully completes the slide puzzle.
Once finished, the ladies were able to pull their hands away from the burners and the pipe where water was once pouring into the tank slowed to a stop. The water had not even reached Calvin’s waist and the ladie’s only suffered a few minor blisters from the burns. Turns out jigsaw severely underestimated the competitive prowess of the hosts and what they truly capable of when working together.
Sophia and Rae hug each other and notice they both have a tender area between their shoulder blades. They examine each other’s backs and find they each have a newly tattooed number . They shout for Calvin to come to the plexiglass panel on the side of the slide puzzle. Once there Calvin lifted their shirt and turned to reveal their number, a 3. Each tattoo was a different color that helped to determine the order in which to enter the numbers on the lock. An easy feat for these three hosts turned houseguests. 3-8-1, three simple numbers to enter, three simple numbers until they were free. Beep, beep, beep, a click is heard and both doors swing open.
The three begin celebrating their victory and their safety when Rae asks “do either of you remember how we got here?” Sophia responds with “not a clue”, while Calvin exclaims “I think I know, but you guys are not going to believe me?!!?” Calvin then continues on to explain that they were all at Sophia’s house with several other Twitter friends for the event of the year, the Halloween party! “We all partied and reminisced on stories of how we met and the games we’ve played until the early hours of the morning” Calvin told the others. “It was about 4 o clock and I was in the middle of a titillating conversation with Nick when I began to feel lightheaded”, Calvin then continues on to explain “I didn’t think anything of it until I came to in the back of a truck bed with the both of you”. They explained that they heard voices talking outside the truck and peeked over the tailgate to see who it was. “It was Nick and Mari! They drugged us and set this entire sadistic plan into motion!” Calvin shouts. “Mari?? Why would she be upset with us, she won” Sophia asks. “Don’t ask me” Rae responds “ that’s your girlfriend.”

The end.

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 19:11:59

What's the title?
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 19:34:55

Oh dear god, who even judges these?!!? I hope they do not catch all my poor grammar seeing as how I had to type this up on my phone…oh boy oh boy.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 21:31:52

zodiac
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 21:32:23

legacy
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct - 22:47:06

1. What OBJECT would you/your character use in a Saw trap?
I am literally not entirely sure what you mean by this question because there is such a wide variety of saw traps sooo like ummm (twirls hair) I guess I would use whatever is the main tool to help me escape said trap. PLUUUSSS, if jigsaw didn’t frisk me properly, I often carry my favorite lipstick, some bobby pins, and a pocket knife in my under boob region which oughta help me escape.

2. What BODY PART would you use to describe your game?
I mean isn’t it obvious? The body part I would use to describe my game is my ti…(cough cough) umm my tongue because like 1. Toad tongue duhhh and 2. That tongue plays a big part in vocals, spoken language, communication, and SOCIAL GAME! So tongue final answer!

Moolissaw likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 2:11:03

1. What OBJECT would you/your character use in a Saw trap?
Heyyyyya, I know I already answered this on Twitter since I went in a different direction than what the question intended but I just wanted to hop on over to the forum and give the response from mama herself.

The game has ended, and wounds may have healed but some things are unforgivable…from being blindsided by loid, to evicted by my allies, something in me snapped and in that darkness I turned to jigsaw for comfort. As the new queen b (or shall I say queen t) in charge I create my very first trap. It’s aimed towards those with issues of vanity, in which my object happens to be laced makeup (ie lipstick, foundation, mascara) that when applied causes unbelievable migraines, vommiting, vision problems, etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tape Recorder Message
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4