Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Competition Submissions

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

Competition Submissions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition Submissions   Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 17:46:58

Can I just say the number? 9
Back to top Go down
Moolissaw

Moolissaw

PostSubject: Re: Competition Submissions   Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 17:48:24

That’s correct. You have lost 3 health points.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Competition Submissions   Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 17:48:47

No I didn’t. You said we gained the 3 health back
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Competition Submissions   Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 17:48:58

Don’t you dare go stealing my health
Back to top Go down
Moolissaw

Moolissaw

PostSubject: Re: Competition Submissions   Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 17:49:15

Oh you’re right. -0 for Andrea.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Competition Submissions   Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 17:49:31

YASSSS
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Competition Submissions   Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 16:06:52

Competition Submissions - Page 3 88846610
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Competition Submissions   Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 15:16:03

Competition Submissions - Page 3 04b38210
Back to top Go down
Billy The Puppet Eillish

Billy The Puppet Eillish

PostSubject: Re: Competition Submissions   Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 15:16:46

Post it under Billy's Fire Maze pls
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Competition Submissions   Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 15:17:58

i fixed

Billy The Puppet Eillish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Competition Submissions   Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 15:46:44

The Queen is Dead

She is referred to as the rap queen. Oh, how wrong everyone perceives her. Although 50k for a verse with no album out is impressive, she needs to be able to rap in order to be the queen. By the end of the night, she will no longer be able to speak, let alone carry a beat.
Nicki Minaj is known by all. She has just under 50 million monthly listeners on Spotify. Personally, I don’t think she deserves it. She’s been in this business way too long and needs to retire. Let the other girls have a chance for once. One rapper has already managed to dent Nicki’s crown twice. Nicki has never managed to top the Billboard Hot 100 or earn a Grammy, but with the release of Bodak Yellow, Nicki’s rap nemesis has. Invasion of Privacy was a hit after all. There’s one question that I have for Minaj. Is she willing to sacrifice her music career for her life, or will she die for her career?
The night is April third of 2022. It’s the night of the Grammys. Of course Nicki has been invited. Who knows why. It’s not like she’s been nominated for an award since the year of 2016. Ten nominations with no wins, how sad. Sitting in the crowd, there’s not many people I admire here. Perhaps I should put their lives to the test next. As I check the time, I realize it’s almost time to make my move. I excuse myself from those around and grab my bag. Little does everyone know what is actually going to happen as the next hour unfolds.
There are entrances and exits everywhere at the Grammys. Only those who have studied the floor plans truly know the escape route if anything went South. The bathroom closest to the concession stands has an exit directly next to it. As I make my way around the concessions, I see her. She’s grabbing a drink before the show. To make myself look busy, I get in line at a stand. I grab the beer roasted asparagus and begin making my way towards Nicki.
While everyone is busy conversing, I pull out a bag of laxatives. I take two of the tablets and position them between my pinky and ring finger while holding my food with the rest of my fingers. As I pass by Nicki, I slyly drop the laxatives hidden between my two fingers into her drink. Knowing what will come next, I rush to the nearest bathroom down a long hall as she will be following soon enough. As I enter the bathroom, I hide behind the door. Shortly after, Nicki comes barging in. I rush up behind her before she can get to a stall and press a chloroform rag against her mouth and nose.
Falling onto the floor, Nicki is fast asleep. I move quickly to pick Nicki up and take her out of the bathroom with me. As I drag her, I go further down the hall towards the exit. I purposely parked my car as close as possible to this exit, so it didn’t take much effort to find and shove Nicki into my car. I start my car up and make my way to my latest purchase, an abandoned factory. God, this experience is titillating. Just wait until the press hears about this.
I know of an abandoned warehouse just twenty minutes away. When I get there, I drag Nicki out of the car and into the warehouse. I set up what I like to call The Melody of Death the day before, so all I have to do is take Nicki and strap her down into the chair. Once that is done, I make sure the TV is set correctly to where I can play the tape recorder message the second Nicki begins to wake up.
The trap is simple. All Nicki must do is cut out her tongue and dig out the key from inside it. That key will be entered into a lock that will release the straps holding her down. If she attempts to cut any of the straps holding her down instead or does not complete the task in time, an axe will come flying down and slice her body in half entirely. After three minutes of sitting around and waiting, Nicki finally starts to gain consciousness. It is time.
The TV turns on as I slowly begin to look towards the camera with my Jigsaw mask on. “Hello Nicki,” I began. “You don’t know me, but I know you. Want to play a game? Here’s what happens if you lose.” A clip begins to play of the exact scenario that she is in. It shows the straps being cut and the axe falling down and slicing directly at the chair. The clip cuts to a timer showing that there is five minutes to the clock. As it strikes zero, the same scenario with the axe happens. I speak over the clips and state, “the chair that you’re hooked into is set in the perfect position for an axe to come down and slice you in half. When the timer in the back runs out, it will release the axe. There is a knife to the right of you. If you attempt to cut any of the straps you’re being held down with, the axe will automatically be released. There is only one key to open these straps and get yourself to safety. It’s found in your tongue. Look around Nicki, and know that I am not lying. Is your career worth your life? You better hurry up. Live or die, make your choice.”
Nicki, of course, looks scared shitless. That’s no surprise there. I see her looking around the warehouse trying to figure out another way. There isn’t one. She must choose or the trap will choose for her.
“You want to know what scares people? Success,” Nicki yells. “I’ve been running this game for five years. Don’t get it twisted. It’s not about money, it’s not about the fame. It’s about I don’t have to worry about if my little brother is gonna be able to get a new toy for Christmas. It’s those little tiny things that really make up the bigger picture. So, my happiness doesn’t come from money or fame. My happiness comes from seeing life without struggle. I’ll cut my damn tongue out. I don’t mind being called a weirdo. If I wasn’t winning, you wouldn’t care. Whoever the fuck you are behind that ugly ass mask, just know that. I might not be able to continue my career, but I’ve become a household name in the game of rap.”
“Oh how boring. The repeated lines from past songs, interviews, etc.? She couldn’t have at least made up some new sayings in her big old speech?” I mutter to myself.
It’s happening though. Nicki is grabbing for the knife sat beside her. She takes the knife in one hand and grabs and pulls her tongue in the other. She grips onto the knife harder and then slams it against her tongue with two minutes left on the clock. She’s in clear pain as her face is all scrunched up and bleeding. She takes the part of the tongue she needed to cut off and begins slicing it open to reveal the key. As Nicki uncovers the key in it’s entirety, she begins to reach for the locks on the straps and insert them. With ten seconds to spare, she gets up and out of the chair before the axe comes flying down towards the chair.
She fucking did it. I whisper to myself, “that’s one rapper out of my way. AHEHEHEHEHEHE.”

A/N: The last line is this, as in Cardi is Jigsaw. Thank you for reading my shitty story and goodnight.

Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Competition Submissions   Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 15:53:04

I hope I lose. I wrote that terribly on purpose
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Competition Submissions   Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 20:28:37

1. Bobby Dagen
2. Saw 6
3. Oxygen trap
4. Lynn
5. J.i.g.s.a.w
6. Athena Karkanis
7. Escape Room
8. After the 3rd movie
9. Young Clerk, Older Secretary
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Competition Submissions   Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 20:07:38

1. Lips
2. Mario
3. Gummies
4. Cough drops
5. Reddit
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Competition Submissions   Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 20:08:42

Help the way I accidentally deleted the wrong thing and replaced it with cough drops omfg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competition Submissions   Competition Submissions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competition Submissions
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next