Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Technical Support Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Technical Support

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Technical Support Empty
PostSubject: Technical Support   Technical Support Icon_minitimeFri 2 Sep - 23:35:54

Helpful Tips & Suggestions

Thank you for signing up for this season. In order to get the most out of the forum, it is important to keep a few things in mind.

How do I upload an avatar?
On the top of the forum, you will click “Profile”, then “Avatar”, and then you will have upload options. If you want a GIF as a pic, make sure to use the “link to an off-site avatar” option.

How do I message individuals?
On the top of the forum, you will click “Messages”, then “new post”, then enter the name of the individual you would like to message.

You may also directly message someone from the public thread. On the bottom of their post, there is a “PM” button that you may click that directs you to the new message screen.

Whenever you receive an incoming message from someone else, the icon near the “Messages” button on top will change. This will indicate you have an unread message.

How do I post a picture or GIF on the threads?
To do this, you will type the following
Code:
[img]URLofPICTUREgoesHERE[/img]
You will add the image link there.

There will be a challenge where you need to upload directly from your phone or computer.

Right above the text area is a toolbar with various buttons. There is an icon of a computer near a floppy disk. You will use this to upload later on (don’t worry this is a one-time thing).

If I am on my phone should I use mobile version or desktop?
Never use mobile version unless you love suffering. It’s just so ugly. More power to you if you can navigate through it. But no, if you’re directed to the mobile version, please change to desktop view.

If you’re stuck in mobile, you will click on the top right button (it looks like three horizontal lines) and click “web version”. You’re welcome.

What preferences should I have saved?
First, to get to the preferences, on the top of the forum you will click “Profile” and then “Preferences”. Here are the main ones to focus on:

Allow members to contact me by e-mail: Set this to no if it’s not already.
Allow members to send me private messages: Set this to yes if it’s not already.
Hide my online status: This is entirely up to you. Some users prefer to browse the forum anonymously, some users don’t mind their name showing up. There are pros and cons of each. I’ll leave that up to you.
Display a notification when new replies are written: Set this to no. Trust me, this will help you later down the line in competitions.
Timezone: I would recommend setting this to eastern time zone if possible (I use New York), as all times will be posted in Eastern.
Date format: I highly recommend the third option, the format with the date and time (the time will display seconds which will be important in seeing who posts first).

Every other setting is up to you.

How do I stop these email notifications?
On the top of the forum, click “Profile”, then “Notifications”, then uncheck any boxes under the email column that you wish to stop receiving notifications about.

If you have any other technical questions, feel free to ask them here or in private.

Training Videos

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Technical Support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical Support   Technical Support Icon_minitimeFri 2 Sep - 23:36:10

WARNING WHEN UPLOADING PICTURES

If you're just using a link you got online, it's good there's nothing to worry about. However, if you're uploading a picture from your phone or your laptop/PC, you have to be careful. Some past players have figured out ways to have access to all the pictures you have uploaded if you add the url to your post. They can sometimes figure out who you are & we've had it happen before & people were approached about playing. No one should be approaching you, but just in case, just be careful.

When you upload an image, either copy the link into the
Code:
[img][/img]
coding or just delete the extra url part that the forum adds when you click.

Technical Support Techni11

The part in the post I highlighted in red is the part you don't want there. It happens when you clock on that little chat bubble icon where it says insert the image in the editor. I personally just use the link above that by copying it & pasting it in the code.

Please ask us if this isn't clear. I don't want anyone exploiting features on this forum.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com

Technical Support
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine Season 12 :: John Kramer's Workshop :: Host TV (Announcements)-
Jump to: