Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pamela's Inquiries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pamela Jenkins

Pamela Jenkins

Pamela's Inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Pamela's Inquiries   Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 4:30:09

Pamela's Inquiries

Hi everyone, I'm Pamela. A journalist.

My job here is to understand what you're thinking and put it to words in my journal. I have access to your Diary Rooms, your Private Rooms, every public thread, and every group room as well. I am a safe space, whatever information I collect, I will simply write down in my journal for you to read post-season for your own enjoyment. Anything said to me or by me will be kept 100% confidential. Any questions I ask you in your Diary Rooms or in my main thread here will NOT be meaning to point you in any certain directions. The point of me asking you questions, regardless of where I ask them, is so me and the other journalists can get a better scope on you & your game so we may write about it.
Back to top Go down
Pamela Jenkins

Pamela Jenkins

Pamela's Inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pamela's Inquiries   Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 4:32:53

Pamela's Inquiry #1

My job here is to understand what you're thinking and put it to words in my journal. I have access to your Diary Rooms, your Private Rooms, every public thread, and every group room as well. I am a safe space, whatever information I collect, I will simply write down in my journal for you to read post-season for your own enjoyment. Anything said to me or by me will be kept 100% confidential. Any questions I ask you in your Diary Rooms or in my main thread here will NOT be meaning to point you in any certain directions. The point of me asking you questions, regardless of where I ask them, is so me and the other journalists can get a better scope on you & your game so we may write about it.

Please create a thread in your DIARY ROOM labeled "Pamela's Inquiries" and answer this small survey in it.

1. Who is the person you are vibing with the MOST?
2. Who is the person you are vibing with the LEAST?
3. Are you trying to win the first Head of Household competition?
4. Are you afraid of any traps Jigsaw might throw your way? If so, what are you afraid of being thrown at you?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Pamela Jenkins

Pamela Jenkins

Pamela's Inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pamela's Inquiries   Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 21:39:09

Pamela's Inquiry #2

Please use the thread you created for Pamela's Inquiry #1 to answer this next inquiry. If you did not complete Pamela's Inquiry #1, please create a thread labeled "Pamela's Inquiries"

The Inquiry is as follows: Please send in a ranking of houseguests from your MOST TRUSTED at #1 to your LEAST. Please do NOT include yourself in your ranking. You may write a short blurb as to why you have them placed where you do, but it is not necessary. This information you are giving me is going to stay completely confidential.

IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE THIS RANKING, YOU WILL BE INELIGIBLE TO COMPETE IN THE NEXT HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD COMPETITION. I WILL SELL YOU OUT TO MOOLISSAW AND ARISAW.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pamela's Inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pamela's Inquiries   Pamela's Inquiries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pamela's Inquiries
Page 1 of 1