Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ferris' First Impressions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

Ferris' First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Ferris' First Impressions   Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 9:40:52

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Ferris' First Impressions Giphy

Alright I lied, I had a little time and thought I'd do a quick ranking/first impressions thing. So here goes:

(1) Andrea Agosti - I love their energy! They seem attentive, friendly and very approachable, like people will be easily drawn to them and they will be pulled into alliances. They were one of the first to finish the first challenge so maybe they're not only a social threat but also a comp threat! I have high hopes for them!

(2) Christine Quinn - I cannot express how obsessed (!!!!!) I am with this choice. They're going to be serving LOOKS with their avatars and who doesn't love a pretty woman? I love me a good villain too so I hope they live up to Christine's bad bitch reputation. Her intro in the feast was giving HBIC.

(3) Nina Bo'Nina Brown - PLEASE what an entrance. Embodied the quote "A queen is never late. Everyone else is simply early." I love it. It's giving queen, it's giving talent, legend. They're THE main character!!!

(4) Tyler Joseph - The music taste is chefs kiss!! I adore this person already because I noticed they were very welcoming to everyone. They were also active both in talking to other houseguests and liking other peoples post which I'm here for!! Yes king make your presence known.

(5) Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad - I don't know this toad but what a fun character choice!! They were able to talk to others very easily and seemed really lovely so I think they will do well. I have a feeling they will be very fun to root for!

(6) Charlie Dompler - I'm very impressed that they were the first one to show up in the Move-In Feast and that they're quiet social too. I think they will be very well connected early on and make it really far if not seen as an early threat that needs to be taken out. Oh, and I love this character choice!

(7) K - I love that they were very active in the feast chat and even took note of every houseguests. That means they're really paying attention. I'm just not sold on the character choice because I am spooked LOL (which I guess works for the theme but yeah). In my opinion picking a cute / pleasant character really helps in the early game but I don't think that will be a problem for them at all because they seem like a good talker!

(08) Shoto Todoroki - They were late to the party and didn't stay long but I thought they blended themselves in pretty well as if they were there early too! They will definitely be one to look out for. Also, very edgy looking character choice which I think stands out in a good way so plus points for that!

(9) Loid Forger - They sent like three messages I think but you can already tell they're going to be a promising character! I hope I'm not wrong and that they do well!

(10) Aimee Gibbs - Their messages were giving newbie and they were very late to the party but that didn't stop them from blending theirself into the move-in feast! I saw that they were trying their best and I think once they get the hang of it they will be someone to look out for!

(11) Alison Dilaurentis - They didn't talk much in the feast but the few times they did I thought they were funny. They're claiming to not be good in comps (but they're also one of the few that finished early mhmmm alright) so I think they're going to deliver on the social aspect more.

(12) Tangerine - Late to the party but they didn't seem to have a hard time fitting in with everyone! I thought they were pretty funny and approachable so maybe they will do well!

(13) Danny Torrance - Their little mistake in the challenge was a cute introduction for everyone! I think they're adorable and I found their comment on the feast hilarious so I hope they do well and keep bringing in the funny!!

(14) Lois Griffin - They were not very active but I think the character choice will be helpful since everyone knows Lois Griffin. I know her and I don't even watch Family Guy. I hope they bring the comedy!

(15) Michelle Yeoh - The eatery in this character choice you love to see it!! Another main character perhaps? But I don't like when people act like their character and overdo it so I'm putting you low for now!! I just find it weird I'm sorry!!

(16) Sofia Carson - They didn't talk much but they seemed really nice. I think they need to step it up because there's two Sofias and it can be easy to confuse the two especially if some people don't know both of their characters.

(17) Sofia Wylie - They were less active than the other Sofia so they need to step it up even more than Sofia C. But honestly they're both blending to me and I am confusion.

(18) Mark Hoffman - They finished the challenged early so that's good but it seems like they dipped just as fast after saying hey in the feast which I think is a missed opportunity to make their pressence known in such a big cast. But plus brownie points for choosing a character from the Saw franchise!!

(19) Beatrix Kiddo - I think they're a newbie and I see them trying so I hope they learn the forum pretty quick!

(20) Bryce Hall - Omg they didn't have an avatar that I almost missed their first message and they practically only said hey and dipped. Their one other message got disliked too so yikes. But yeah, that said it's giving newbie and if they are I hope they can overcome the difficulty of the forum and not be early out!

(21) Frisk - Another person with no avatar and only said Hi and *poofed*. Same with Bryce Hall, I wish them the best of luck!!

Arisaw Cox, Haley James Scott and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Ferris' First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferris' First Impressions   Ferris' First Impressions Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 10:46:31

OMG? Our vibes about Andrea are in sync!

Ferris Bueller likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ferris' First Impressions
Page 1 of 1