Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Character Choice Ranking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eleanor Bonneville

Eleanor Bonneville

Character Choice Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Character Choice Ranking   Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 15:06:16

where I will rank these players’ character choices (will do when I get home from work)

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eleanor Bonneville

Eleanor Bonneville

PostSubject: Re: Character Choice Ranking   Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 23:25:02

the way i meant this to be more so my opinions on their character choices and not necessarily ranking them.

- Aimee Gibbs: I never really got into Sex Education, but she's giving Bugs Bunny no shade sksk I just watched 9 minutes of her best bits and she seems fucking funny. I noticed that she is from the same show as Ruby Matthews, who was an ICON when I played against her. Hopefully Aimee can bring that same HEAT and gameplay this season because if so, she's going to be a huge threat.

- Alison Dilaurentis: I've never watched Pretty Little Liars, but she seems like such a bitch lmao it's giving see you next Tuesday! i can see this one going pretty far.

- Andrea Agosti: no idea who she is, but she's lesbian so I'm automatically rooting for haaaaa. She's actually really cute, I would let her *** me alskdjdfhg according to the show's fandom page, she's not the person you want to argue with, she's sociable by nature and makes friends easily, but she has a temper and is narrow minded lol I'm guessing this person picked her because of the former traits and not the latter, but I hope she does well!

- Art the Clown: well i've been spoiled that they were nominated, so i'm guessing they're already not doing too hot. ugly character choice though, not a fan.

- Beatrix Kiddo: oh periodddd, finally a character I'm familiar with and like. Best character choice so far. if their gameplay is anything like their taste, they have nothing to worry about. werk!

- Bryce Hall: girl, not Bryce Hall bitch. this character choice is giving very much Addison Rae, very much Amber Martinez. lmao if i'm right, then Bryce is going to go far this season. I hate Bryce Hall, and Austin beat that ass DOWN  Character Choice Ranking 1f602 but I'm rooting for him if he is who I think he is.

- Charlie Dompler: no idea who this is, tbh I'm not a huge fan of people signing up as random ass cartoon ass characters lmao like I have NEVER heard of Smilings Friends????

- Christine Quinn: this bitch is FIERCE! i've never watched Selling Sunset, but she's giving rich bitch, she's giving Plastic Barbie. I hope this player matches her energy because she seems like a go getter. I foresee this one going far.

- Danny Torrance: not you posting your answers in the public thread and already being nominated. believe it or not, i've never seen The Shining lol but i also do not like when people sign up as toddlers/children

- Frisk: wtf is an Undertale?

- K: girl who? what? when? where? why???? --- not this person giving a rundown of who all posted in the move in feast. they taking notes already? if i was playing i would keep my eye out for this one...

- Loid Forger: girl not another anime character. he's cold and methodical and will do whatever it takes to complete the mission, so the taste is there, and if they plan on playing the way the character is, then they should eat this game up.

- Lois Griffin: i don't really watch Family Guy like that, but I feel like there are far better choices from the show than Lois, but it's decent I guess.

- Mark Hoffman: I hated his ass in the movie, the actor did a really great job making me hate the character, but I gotta root for them just because he's from the franchise. But ew.

- Michelle Yeoh: i've never watched Everything, Everywhere, All At Once, but I've only ever heard great things about this. I don't see it, but could also see it, but is this oomf ****? I know they loved this movie, so I wonder if they signed up as Michelle. That would be inch resting if it is. ---- i am reading through the move in feast, she is kinda cringey and is already getting dislikes lmfaooo this gotta be oomf trolling??  Character Choice Ranking 1f602

- Nina Bo'nina Brown: hmmmm, I feel like not very many people typically apply as a Drag Race queen if you catch my drift. But out of all the queens, Nina? like really? I cannot stand her ass, like be fr. She's so aggy. lmao I hope this person flops bc this is a choice lol

- Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad: I cannot imagine this person typing this shit out every time they log into the forum lmao not too familiar with this character either, apparently from Thumbelina, which I've heard of, but have never seen. She's apparently selfish, vain, busty, and arrogant so I reckon this person won't be afraid to play hard and do whatever it takes to win.

- Shoto Todoroki: i have zero anime knowledge. his personality is described as "calm and composed, yet brutal in combat" so they might be someone to watch out for!

- Sofia Carson: i don't really know her, but i like what i've seen so far in the move in thread. she also won the POV. i can see this one becoming a huge threat as the game goes on.

- Sofia Wylie: oh Sofia Wylie is a QUEEN! AND she's first HOH? werrrk, i definitely see her going deep into this game if she sets herself up right during this reign. this Sofia domination is reaaaal, i hope they are aligned and are working closely together. but i see this Sofia staying longer the Carson.

- Tangerine: I've never seen Bullet Train, but his mustache is kind of a turn on? i bet it tickle when- nvm lmfao am i down bad or he's kinda cute? at least in this current pfp they have lmao if the player is anything like the character, he should do well this season.

- Tyler Joseph: this guy is from Twenty One Pilots, right? I know like 1 or 2 songs by them and not even by name lmao but he seems to be social, could see him doing really well.

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Character Choice Ranking   Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 0:25:50

Tangerine is fine af

Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Choice Ranking   Character Choice Ranking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Choice Ranking
Page 1 of 1