Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pamela’s Inquiries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

Pamela’s Inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Pamela’s Inquiries   Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 19:13:10

Pamela's Inquiries" and answer this small survey in it. Doing this PROPERLY will gain you +1 Health Point

----------

Pamela Jenkins' Inquiry #1

1. Who is the person you are vibing with the MOST?
2. Who is the person you are vibing with the LEAST?
3. Did you want to win the first Head of Household? Why or why not?
4. Are you afraid of any traps Jigsaw might throw your way? If so, what are you afraid of being thrown at you?
5. If you are new to Forum Games, how are you liking this so far? If you are not, how does this one compare to others you've played? (Be fr, we won't take offense! This is for us to make your experience better.)
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

Pamela’s Inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pamela’s Inquiries   Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 19:13:34

Clears throat hold on let me get on my laptop first
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

Pamela’s Inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pamela’s Inquiries   Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 19:14:45

OKAY LETS GET INTO THIS
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

Pamela’s Inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pamela’s Inquiries   Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 19:21:47

1 - Vibing with the most... i don't know if am vibing with anyone BUT I will say there are people i have good vibes of. Right now, the best vibe is from Aimee. she feels transparent i don't know if that means anything good because again this is week one but she seems sweet. As for this week feeling good about someone I'd say Sofia hands down because she was up front about keeping me safe, which i nknow is basic decency week one but i appreciate nonetheless.

2 - vibing with the least...idk if this make sense but Christine. She feels too political already. but I've sent like 5 messages to her and i need to do more so hopefully i can to at least be on her good side but i see her being a strong rallier person.

3 - lol no. I don't like the idea of getting blood this early. If i need any allies I'll form them im not worried about that.

4 - stop asking dumb questions. Yes. I'm still not super used to the forum so ... but lemme try sumn i haven't been sure i did correctly.
SPOILER:

AHHHH IT WORKED HEHE

5 - This isn't my first time but im counting it as my first as we remember how my real first time went hehe but yeah its taking a bit to get used to checking this when i don't have email notifs on because I'm not trying to get blown up ALLL The time but yeah
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

Pamela’s Inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pamela’s Inquiries   Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 12:06:55

But okay lemme give Pamela what the people want:

FIRST QUESTION:
From Terri Jo, ho do you believe is running the house? -- I don't have any insight on who is so i cant answer that question exactly but i will give a spin to still satisfy the idea of it. who do i think is in the best position in the house this answer is probably between Mark and Lois. I would dare to guess that an alliance was formed week one that i did not get privy to but i imagine mark is either somewhere in there or has been involved in the development of an alliance somehow. Lois i also think is doing well socially as well.

but for running the house, i truly have no idea.

throws envelope okay next question.
SECOND QUESTION:
From Haley James Scott, cute name, i thought you were Daphne Blake though in the live action lol. okay. What do you feel like you have done to help you survive the first few weeks of the game - do you feel like you are setting yourself up well for late game or are you taking it week by week? --

okay so upfront i didn't want the first hoh i wanted instead to see the second hoh bc typically that's when you learn the workings of the first hoh and a taste of what happened behind the scenes. that has helped me to survive. because i didn't have the bitter first swing, and i used it to learn a bit about some alliances that may or may not have been formed i was able to see who is a social player. For example, if Christine did in fact try to make a group i know that my read on her as extremely political (not social) was correct. that's going to inform how i trust her moving forward. as far as social connections moving forward, i am not thinking about the late game right now. im focusing on the very present and upcoming rounds so i can ensure that i have some kind of safety from nominations.

smiles at camera throws envelope

this is fun!

THIRD QUESTION:
From Motoki Maxted, Can you give us your trust ranking from most trusted to least trusted, giving us your rationale as well? ---

okay so im going to break this into sections: 1 is low. 5 is high.

snaps fingers cast list please opens up cast list tab .... under breath okay they're cool they're not fuck you bryce
okay.

group 5: these are also in no order just alphabetical -- Andrea, K, Lois, Mark, Tangerine
Group 4: Aimee, Alison, Shoto,
Group 3: these are folks im just not sure of yet. Beatrix, Danny, Frisk, Nina, Mama, Carson
Group 2: Charlie, Christine, Wylie
Group 1: oh well.. i guess there isn't a 1... um how about this... ill bump Tangerine to 4. bump Alison to 3. bump Nina and Mama to 2. and....Charlie and Christine to 1.

So the new list is something like this:
group 5: Andrea, K, Lois, Mark
Group 4: Tangerine Aimee, Shoto,
Group 3: these are folks im just not sure of yet. Alison, Beatrix, Danny, Frisk, Carson
Group 2: Wylie, Nina, Mama
Group 1: Charlie and Christine

looks at camera real smug, cool that's about right. cuts to next question is there gonna be funky jazzy music playing? said music plays. niceeeee

QUESTION 4:
From Ferris Bueller, my question is if you win the next hoh who would you nominate, who's your target and why?
If i won the next hoh it would be a mistake lol but if i did by somehow do so, i think i would nominate Wylie and Christine. just because like i said i think there was an alliance that was formed that i was not privy too and i do believe that Christine is at the center of a good mess.

QUESTION 5:
From Pamela Jenkins, you know you're a nosey bitch right? I would like to see an ideal boot list, preferably in your DR, as well as 3 possible nominations for eviction next week if you so happen to win.

Hm okay. i feel its a bit early for boot lists but some people but ill do this again in groups to satisfy the question people i want to see in jury; bitches that need to leave asap rocky, ferg and the rest of the mob; my long term peeps; and just people i don't know.

BTNTLARFATROTM: Christine. Wylie. Charlie. Frisk.
PIWTSIJ: Nina. Danny. K. Carson. Alison. Mark.
MLTP: Shoto. Tangerine. Andrea. Lois. Beatrix.
PIDK: Aimee. Mama.

As for noms on my next HOH as of right now i don't plan on winning an HOH or wanting an hoh until 14 or 15. but if i was to get the hoh next week i would put wylie, charlie/frisk and mama as a replacement for charelie/frisk BUT i know that if i put sofia up, Crhstine has to sit next to her for it to be a good one. regardless that's not the hoh to do it on.

I guess that's all the questions--- oh wait there's one more...
QUESTION 6?
From my bestie Andrea Agosti!! Respectfully, what is the difference (between a journalist and a blogger)?

okay you dont know me like that in fact at all but this hurt. like really hurted. -10 for real person behind andrea.

OKAY THATS ALL YOU GUYS THANKS FOR JOINING ME AND BIG BROTHER QUARANTINE IN THIS BLOGGING HOUR!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON <3
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

Pamela’s Inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pamela’s Inquiries   Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 12:52:55

also i imagine that if you sent this to bloggers you didn't put question 6. did you...
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

Pamela’s Inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pamela’s Inquiries   Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 13:44:36

Ya know what, my only entry for this shit is fuck everybody. I don’t trust ANYBODY. fuck everyone fuck everything. I want hoh so fucking back so I can make these bitches scramble. I do not like ANYBODY in this house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pamela’s Inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pamela’s Inquiries   Pamela’s Inquiries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pamela’s Inquiries
Page 1 of 1