Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Extra Health Points Tasks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

Extra Health Points Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Extra Health Points Tasks   Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 14:15:00

This is where I will answer for any tasks regarding the ability to gain extra health
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Extra Health Points Tasks   Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 1:27:48

Part One: Thoughts Thus Far

It is day 5 in the Saw Big Brother House. With each passing day, my thoughts about the season expand. I really do enjoy this theme, even if it’s making me do an extra competition each week. The traps, to an extent, follow what is going on in some of the movies. Anyways, let’s get into my thoughts. There are two things I want to touch upon. Those being the traps and the wheel.

For the traps, I do enjoy them. It’s nice to have a competition that equates to our health. The worse we do, the more health we lose. Seeing as the theme is Saw, having this health meter was genius. Will we survive? Will we bleed out and die? The world may never know

There is one slight issue I can think about them. This is something I’ve already brought up to the hosts, and I believe they’re going to try and rearrange how the traps work. Having the one thing detrimental to your health be at one specific, set time makes it extremely difficult for those working or going to school to make time for it. If someone works during the trap or goes to school during the trap, they might as well wrap it up. You can lose a shit ton of health from these things, and it’s going to end up being easier to die because of it.

My next piece is about the wheel. I actually love this wheel. While I am kind of annoyed that being in power may have you needing to post 2000 messages before you can compete in your next competition, becoming HoH is a risk in itself. You’re just as likely to get a power anyway. Put the luck to the wheel and hope for the best.

Now, I do have one thought about the wheel that is negative, and that is that you’re only able to do it if you win HoH. This forces people into needing an HoH before even having a chance at getting a power. If you suck at competitions, you might as well just know now you aren’t getting jack shit

Part Two: My Trust Rankings

1. Sofia Carson: She’s the only one I told that I got the vote nullifier. From day one, I knew that her and I would get along well. Whichever British person this is, I like them!
2. Aimee Gibbs: This girl is kind of cracked 😭 she’s so smart and so dumb at the same time. She came to me about the majority alliance thing and said how she declined it
3. Alison Dilaurentis: Maybe it’s the character choice, idk, but I love this girl. We don’t really talk *much* game talk, but I just genuinely trust her with my life
4. Mark Hoffman: After today with the whole majority alliance issue, I have a lot of trust in mark. For him to willingly shit talk people in my messages? Yes please!
5. K: I’m not sure if it’s because of his help with my Japanese work or what, but he just seems extremely trustworthy to me. I think me being able to make sure he’s safe on Loid’s HoH also speaks volumes about my loyalty to him
6. Loid Forger: As I’m typing this out, I think Loid might actually be higher than 6, but I’m too lazy to change it. This reminds me of BBQ9 when there was two HoHs (Missy and I) and we did whatever we could to make sure each other’s HoHs went well. This week really solidified Loid and I’s bond, and I just really like that
7. Danny Torrance: As of right now, I’m placing Danny at 7th because I’m unsure of how trustworthy he can be. He’s already told me I’m his number one, but he’s a little messy so it does scare me that he might accidentally leak the wrong thing
8. Tangerine: Tangerine and I get along so damn well. We don’t really talk much game other than the occasional jokes here and there, so I can’t really rank him higher. He did say I was in his top two though.. so maybe he should start ranking higher in my trust list later on
9. Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad: Today she told me she doesn’t have any alliances. Whether that’s true or not, I’m not 100% sure. She did ask me if I wanted to create anything and asked who I was good with though, so I do think we have a bit of a bond going on
10. Sofia Wylie: This girl is all over the place. From first HoH to everyone being paranoid on where they stand with her. She then made a girls alliance of five and has actually been pretty damn active in it
11. Bryce Hall: I think Bryce and I get along pretty well. My main issue with him is he expects me to be his knight in shining armour this week and campaign my ass off for two people to go. I’m not willing to go putting blood on my hands like that. No thank you
12. Lois Griffin: We had a nice chat today and we do have our active alliance, but I’d like to develop a closer personal bond with her before I rank her any higher
13. Christine Quinn: If I had done this ranking right away, Christine would EASILY have been in the top five. It’s just with that whole big alliance thing and then me not being part of it, I don’t know.. She’s playing so damn hard and it’s already creating waves
14. Shoto Todoroki: Shoto and I don’t really speak much. He expected for me to nominate him, so I think that kind of proves where he thinks or thought he stands/stood with me. I’d need to talk to him more fs
15. Nina Bo'nina Brown: Nina promised me the damn world if I didn’t nominate her. I obviously didn’t, but I’m not sure where that stands as Loid did nominate her
16. Michelle Yeoh: Again, somebody I haven’t really had the chance to get to know at all
17. Charlie Dompler: He finally responded to me from the first day. I hope that he is able to find the right time to get online and be active. It sucks that he’s good at competitions but can’t win shit with his schedule. I kept him safe, so hopefully he does the same back
18. Frisk: 100% would’ve been my renomination. I understand trying to downplay your activity by only purposely responding at certain times and shit, but come on man. This strategy won’t work if you don’t give ANYTHING
19. Beatrix Kiddo: I nominated her, so I wouldn’t be shocked if I go on the block if she were to win something. What sucks is that it’s now clear she’s able to win competitions as she came second to Nina
20. Tyler Joseph: Has not said one word to me this entire time
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Extra Health Points Tasks   Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 18:04:15

Are you surprised you’ve made jury?

I am not really surprised that I’ve made the jury. Literally half the cast has called me their number one at some point in time. With my current social game, it just doesn’t come as a shock to me that I’ve made it this far.

What was your favorite competition so far?

My favourite competition so far is probably the endurance. I say this solely because of the fact that endurances were easy. Some of the competitions you guys host are so hard for NO reason!! 😭

What do you think you need to do to get to the final two chairs at this point?

I think that I need to start figuring out who I want to take further with me and that every HoH’s final nominees is somebody from one, singular side. This would allow for me to act on the fence with the vote. If there’s ever a point in time where the nominees are from two different sides or not in a direct side, I’m fucking screwed. Like if Danny is a final nominee? I’d be so fucked.

Finally, if your number one were to leave tomorrow, do you have an idea of how you would pivot?

I think I’d have to make one change. Seeing as Sofia Carson is my #1 and the person I want to go to the end with, if she were to leave, I’d have to form another final two with somebody I think I’d be able to beat.

Who would you work with who you feel you aren’t working with now to get to the end?

Uhm.. I am quite literally working with everyone I fear 😭😭 it’s more so me having to change where my primarily loyalties lie. Like Loid, Mark, Nina, Christine, and Mama Toad are people I would NOT want to sit in the end with as of right now. I do think I’d be able to beat some of them, but I’m also fearing that I could easily lose to a bitter jury with my playing style :/ my ideal f5 would be like Danny, Alison, Beatrix, Sofia Carson, and myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra Health Points Tasks   Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extra Health Points Tasks
Page 1 of 1