Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Extra Health Points Tasks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

Extra Health Points Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Extra Health Points Tasks   Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 16:03:22

I have time in between work assignments to do this so lets go in *cracks fingers over keyboard*
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Extra Health Points Tasks   Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 17:03:45

How are you liking the theme, etc. Put as much details as you can. it will only help us do better. On top of that you have to do a ranking of the remaining cast in order of who you're closest to all the way to who you trust the least. Give a short reason for each too.

So theme -- love it i have ton of stuff for loid because he's around blood and surprises a lot so Calvin can suck my toe for dissing this layout
im still trying to get my footing so this week will be good to do so.

Andrea Agosti --- truly could not have asked for a better partner on this hoh bit. its been fun and real and she is so communicative and open i appreciate it. Only downside is she is a bit withholding on her big plan maybe shes not actually thinking that wide but oh well.
Mark Hoffman --- he has been great to talk with. this week he has been quieter which i am surprised by but i am not ruling him out.
K --- such a genuine soul. he definitely is a duo with Andrea which i need to watchfor but i do like him. we haven't talked game but personally love him.
Lois Griffin --- she has been easy to talk to. right now i don't have a bad vibe on her but i also just feel like she is going to be a social player later.
Aimee Gibbs --- This is my GIRL but like she is very quiet and i don't know if she is playing me because she feels like shes 30ish years old.
Shoto Todoroki --- anime brother. i don't have much of a read on them though but i do like them.
Christine Quinn --- okay everything that i talk about them feels transactional which i appreciate cause i know that i can get a feeling off her but i don't like talking game with her JUST yet. she is a very sneaky player in the making i feel it.
Tyler Joseph --- I actually liked chatting game with him he just is not easy to read.
Alison Dilaurentis --- i forget shes on the cast.
Sofia Carson --- we chats for a bit just wanna know more about her
Sofia Wylie --- didn't nom me bestie AHHH
Nina Bo'nina Brown --- felt bad i nominated them and they have been very clear about their plans and i do appreciate that.
Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad --- they are just uhm interesting.
Danny Torrance --- love the cute quirky energy but don't have much else to say about them.
Michelle Yeoh --- itd kill me to put Michelle yeoh on the block so that's why shes here.

5- Beatrix Kiddo
7- Charlie Dompler
11- Frisk
24- Tangerine
6- Bryce Hall

All the above are bottom of the pyramid. can be a renom or a target. but Bryce is a punk and needs to go if you don't want to communicate with me, bitch ill get you evicted and you will have NO CHANCE at evicting me! HA

4- Art the Clown --- first boot flop
12- Helen Shivers --- FLOP
14- Lady Dimitrescu --- FLOP x2
9- Daniela Santiago --- FLOP x3
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Extra Health Points Tasks   Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 17:05:52

I CANT EDIT BOOOO!!! BUT what I mean to say was i'll get bryce evicted so that way he cant communicate with anyone. im petty bitch.
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Extra Health Points Tasks   Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 21:11:19

LMAO yall gonna be in for a curve ball if you read that post lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
Pamela Jenkins

Pamela Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Extra Health Points Tasks   Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 23:14:38

Loid Forger wrote:
love it i have ton of stuff for loid because he's around blood and surprises a lot so Calvin can suck my toe for dissing this layout
SEEETLE DOWNNN :p... Thanks for your response! Catalogued and duly noted.
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Extra Health Points Tasks   Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 23:31:54

ugh the way I had to stop myself from replying to calvin like…don’t lie on this layout like that!!!
Back to top Go down
Pamela Jenkins

Pamela Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Extra Health Points Tasks   Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 23:43:23

... You know I'm calvin right?
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Extra Health Points Tasks   Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 23:49:57

I know I’m just talking about on Twitter when you said you didn’t like this format lmaooo

Pamela Jenkins likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Extra Health Points Tasks   Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 16:44:47

Are you surprised you’ve made jury?
No. cause one thing im going to do is make it to jury. that's what my record says everytime and its gonna keep that yep yep.

What was your favorite competition so far?
i don't even remember what i had for lunch...id say the 2nd hoh cause it was actually fun though not just because i won.

What do you think you need to do to get to the final two chairs at this point?
Uhm, be allowed to play lol. I think everyone has boxed me in on where i can go what i can do and lol that's not going to happen anymore. one thing i wanted to do was establish a prejury history of telling the truth so when jury hit i can start saying a bunch of lies and people can take my word for it because it was established that i can tell the truth and value just that. added i publicly admitted when i was lying which shows i can do it. that's going to be my main jury pivot and how im going to switch it up a bit.

Finally, if your number one were to leave tomorrow, do you have an idea of how you would pivot? Who would you work with who you feel you aren’t working with now to get to the end?
WELL. considering it happened when K left, then it happened when Tang left. And now that andrea is blatantly trying to sit in the middle and leave me outside, i think ive had plenty of experience with this. Aimee is going to be someone that is going to be crucial for me in the jury phase. leaning back into lois is also going to be crucial. these two will be VERY important for my longevity and thus why i vented to aimee because i wanted to show her that even in the chaos of the game, i still trust her. next thing is mending the bridge with lois.
Christine is going to maintain the villain edit and i just want her on my good side that's it. nothing beyond that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra Health Points Tasks   Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extra Health Points Tasks
Page 1 of 1