Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Extra Health Points Tasks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lois Griffin

Lois Griffin

Extra Health Points Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Extra Health Points Tasks   Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 17:31:14

I'm really enjoying the season so far! I thought I wasn't going to enjoy the Saw theme, but it's been done really well so far and in a way that isn't too gruesome. The one issue I've had so far is the flood control. I don't know if it's something can be disabled or if it's on for a reason, but it does make things more difficult and it made me miss a couple of deadlines. Other than that, I've really been enjoying it. I definitely enjoy how much Arisa has been interacting with us houseguests this seasons, I don't remember that much from the last season I competed on.

Rankings, from least favorite person to favorite

20. Michelle Yeoh- She is soooo inappropriate and I don't think it was ever funny. Not sure if it's a character choice or if it's their sense of humor, but it's very off-putting.
19. Nina Bo'Nina Brown- Similar to Michelle, she's too in-character for it to be funny, and they feel fake.
18. Frisk- They straight up told me they didn't use the forum enough to be active, as if it's not a choice. If you're gonna play, you need to commit.
17. Tangerine- He's another that's been in character a little too much for my liking, but I think that I'm warming up to him.
16. Charlie Dompler- They haven't spoken to me very much, so I don't have very much to go off of in forming an opinion of them.
15. Bryce Hall- Haven't had any bad moments with him, but apparently the real Bryce Hall is problematic so using him as a character seems like a cringy choice.
14. Beatrix Kiddo- She seems to like me but she comes off as annoying, and apparently she showed her ass when she got nominated so that's not a good look.
13. Shoto Todoroki- I haven't had much of a conversation with him, but I enjoy the character and they haven't made any bad waves.
12. Sofia Carson- I really haven't heard from her very much. Don't know what to say.
11. Danny Torrance- Playing so messy right from the beginning! But he's growing on me.
10. Mama Toad- She seems nice enough, I just haven't had enough conversation to know where she stands.
9. Aimee Gibbs- She's in my alliance, but something about her just makes me uneasy. I don't know if I can trust her.
8. Sofia Wylie- I think she handled her HOH really well, and I've enjoyed the little conversation we've had.
7. Alison DiLaurentis- She's very nice and she makes an effort to talk to me, so I appreciate that.
6. Andrea Agosti- I do have moments that I don't trust her, and I think she's a really powerful player, but I'll keep her on my side as long as possible.
5. Tyler Joseph- I set up a showmance with Tyler and I do like him, but I'm mostly keeping him close as a pawn. If he proves his worth I might work with him closer.
4. Christine Quinn- She seems really sweet, but I do want to see her really get into her game mode.
3. Mark Hoffman- He's really nice to me and I think he has potential to go far in this game.
2. K- He's really cool and he seems very genuine. I think he can be a great ally for me.
1. Loid Forger- I would die for him. I really enjoy him and I might be crushing a little!
Back to top Go down
Lois Griffin

Lois Griffin

Extra Health Points Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Health Points Tasks   Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 17:00:27

Are you surprised you’ve made jury?

Honestly yeah! The first time I played I got out super early, so I'm glad I've been able to make it this far and even survive an eviction!

What was your favorite competition so far?
So far I really liked the hangman comp. I love word puzzles so that was really fun.

What do you think you need to do to get to the final two chairs at this point?
I think I'm doing a good job of surviving by staying just outside of the big drama. I think enough people like me that they want to keep me and they don't really suspect me as a threat. That being said, I would like to win an hoh so I can call the shots one day and prove myself as a competitor.

Finally, if your number one were to leave tomorrow, do you have an idea of how you would pivot? Who would you work with who you feel you aren’t working with now to get to the end?
If Christine leaves tomorrow, I'd definitely stay close with Andrea and try to get closer with Mark. They're both strong players and having two people who could carry me through evictions (or even take each other out) would help me get through the last few evictions.
Back to top Go down

Extra Health Points Tasks
Page 1 of 1