Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Extra Health Points Tasks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alison Dilaurentis

Alison Dilaurentis

Extra Health Points Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Extra Health Points Tasks   Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 20:56:36

Season Theme:
I am wholeheartedly enjoying the theme! As always, I love the amount of effort that goes into everything even as little as cast profile pictures and designs of the website, you guys always make it on point. Additionally, these competitions are CRAZY! Being able to come up with new competitions on top of the thousands you've already had is still mind blowing and I love that. Season theme is a 10/10, for my own personal reasons I hate the comps because I suck but they are still AMAZING comps Smile

Season Cast:
I enjoy the cast, however this is clearly a cast full of people who are all mischievous. Every person in this cast seems to have a way with their words and like to be secretive. With that being said, I'd put nothing behind any of these players. I fully expect there to be multiple alliances that I'm not included in, and that's how I will continue to operate moving forward. I hope to seem approachable and friendly, innocent and dumb to people who will then confide in me, which seems like the easy way out in the future. I cannot seem too competitive or intelligent, otherwise these people will feel threatened as they are clearly hard players.

Rankings

I trust nobody. However, here is my rankings in who I trust. These are probably so bad.
1) Sofia Carson: I trust Sofia Carson the most because 1) we were in PLL the perfectionists together so hopefully she has that type of bond towards me, and 2) she is the only one who doesn't seem that they are as competitive as the rest of the cast. it is nice to have a conversation with someone who gives a breather.
2) Andrea Agosti: I trust Andrea and fully expect Andrea to trust me, however I feel as though she is putting other people before me. In that case, I still trust her and want to continue to be her ally 100%, but I know she would cut me if necessary.
3) Aimee Gibbs: I trust Aimee third mostly because we are in the Slice Girls together and I feel as though she'd be allegiant to me rather than any other person, since we have that connection and an individual connection.
4) Mark Hoffman: I trust Mark simply because we have been in talks about making something bigger and connecting each other, and if Mark can trust me to be in that together with him that means he trusts me to an extent. So, I love that for us. Hopefully it is reciprocated, however I know he is very socially aware and connected perhaps.
5) Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad: I don't believe that Mrs. Dolores would do me any wrong, however we still simply do not talk as much as I'd like. With that being said, we do individually check on each other and that gives me enough trust to put them above others.
6) K: K and I have gotten really close the past two days. I enjoy the conversations we've been having, and I am starting to trust them a bit more than others.
7) Christine Quinn: I trust Christine, however when we talk I get this implication that they are being "fake". I don't necessarily like that, I also know that they have brought me up to Mark and even in good faith, raises a flag for me.
Cool Beatrix Kiddo: I trust Beatrix because we have had multiple conversations in which they have explicitly said they are there for me, and I'd love to trust their word and also reciprocate the favor for them.
9) Lois Griffin: I trust Lois a bit more than others, simply because I feel as though Lois is someone who has a hard time lying or a hard time accepting certain things, which is someone I'd like to trust their word for simply because it 9/10 may be truth.
10) Bryce Hall: I trust Bryce more than others because Bryce and I have been in conversations as well. I have enjoyed these conversations and I feel Bryce would not do me any harm.
11) Shoto Todoroki: Shoto and I haven't gotten to talk much, but I have some weird inclination to trust this guy. Anyways, that's my reasoning for that.
12) Nina Brown: I trust Nina simply because they aren't here. I feel as though they trust me in some way to continuously reach out when they get the time.
13) Tyler Joseph: Tyler is here at this list because we don't have much conversation about general talk or game, it's just how do you feel about noms, hoh, etc, nothing significant. Nothing that offers me anything in the game.
14) Loid Forger: Loid would be way higher but the conversation from last night threw me off. I am completely uncertain about what Loid would do, and quite frankly I don't trust them anymore.
15) Sofia Wylie: I do trust Sofia to an extent because I was promised safety and she capitalized, however after that it is silent so I don't trust at the same time.
16) Michelle Yeoh: I don't trust Michelle much because we don't talk much. Simple.
17) Danny Torrance: I don't trust Danny much because surviving the first week usually means you get to make the most connections, and Danny is probably in with a lot of different people so I can't trust them to keep anything a secret or avoid starting a ruckus to take the attention off of them being a blockstar.
18) Charlie Dompler: We don't talk. I'd nominate.
19) Frisk: I'd definitely nominate. We don't talk.
20) Tangerine: Once again, we don't talk. I'd nominate. Smile

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alison Dilaurentis

Alison Dilaurentis

Extra Health Points Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Health Points Tasks   Extra Health Points Tasks Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 16:45:20

Are you surprised you’ve made jury? I am!! I'm very shocked I made jury, however not surprised because typically I do put in the work socially enough to get me this far, it's what comes after. Usually in my BBQ seasons beforehand, I've mostly made jury but afterwards it becomes hell. I am SCARED for what is about to happen after jury. I am surprised I made jury overall because I thought people were linked.

What was your favorite competition so far? My favorite competition.. this is a hard one because I have rarely been here for any since I am practicing all the time LOL. I guess I like the glass bridge one, eh, they are all amazing comps though. My favorite one was probably that veto played where you had to guess the big brother phrases and take out lives. I love that!

What do you think you need to do to get to the final two chairs at this point? In order to get to the final chairs, I need to keep doing what I am doing, but also start making some big moves. Some people that I want out are Mark and Loid Forger, and I will try and put in the work and get those people out first as

Finally, if your number one were to leave tomorrow, do you have an idea of how you would pivot? Who would you work with who you feel you aren’t working with now to get to the end? If my number one were to leave tomorrow, I feel as though I would pivot by getting closer with the other people in my circle. I have a few people that I am close to that are somewhat genuine connections, and I have others that I don't feel as genuine. I find it odd that Shoto did not call me out but called out Mama for playing the social connectivity game, which shows that I need to start having some sustenance in this game and bring it activity.
Back to top Go down

Extra Health Points Tasks
Page 1 of 1