Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder

Go down 
+8
Lois Griffin
K
Frisk
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad
Tangerine
Andrea Agosti
Christine Quinn
Arisaw Cox
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:00:02

Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder 2HVPCELIEJG75IAJINDYUDP2Z4

Welcome Houseguests,

Veto Players

Tangerine
Charlie Dompler
Frisk
Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad
Andrea Agosti
Christine Quinn

You wake up & feel a sharp sting in your right eye. You can tell something's not right with your eye. You also have something tied around your head. Something heavy & something that feels like metal. You see on the wall an X-Ray of your skull. You see a timer on the door and a keypad. You have to enter the code to get out of the room before time runs out or the device around your head will detonate and leave you headless. The only thing is the code is behind your eye. You will have to really LOOK within yourself to figure this one out.

For this challenge, I will post some visual clues for you to crack the code. Once you think you have it figured out, post it in your Diary Room. I will give a written clues every 10 minutes, on this thread. First Houseguest to guess the right code will win the Power of Veto. You can guess up to three times per clue. So every 10 minutes. In other words, the code is what we're looking for & you will be able to get the code with the pictures I will be posting at 10:05pm EST.

Rules

- Post answers in your Diary Room (any thread is fine)
- You can guess up to 3 times per clue (every 10 minutes)

I will post the clues at 10:05pm EST
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:01:20

good luck!
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:03:41

Forgot to lock the bathroom door and a lady just came in.. when I ask her if she knows the code >

Arisaw Cox, Billy The Puppet Eillish, Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad, Christine Quinn and Tangerine like this post

Back to top Go down
Tangerine

Tangerine

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:04:07

andrea please Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder 1f62d

good luck all
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:05:06

Visual Clues

Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder HbveT3F

Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder W6egyn2

Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder UxuEoL4

Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder RsOsKpx
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:05:13

Good luck everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:05:14

She said “OOOOh” and quickly closed that door 😔 guess she can’t help
Back to top Go down
Frisk

Frisk

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:08:54

Oh no!
I just saw this!
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:09:15

No one has it so far

Frisk likes this post

Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:09:40

What am I even looking at

Christine Quinn and Frisk like this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:10:01

my exact thought rn
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:12:40

We Have a Winner

The first clue would have told you that I was looking for a 4 digit code. The second clue would have told you that one of the visual aids is a decoy & does not belong there. The last clue (hopefully) would have told you to align the images on top of each other to get this image

Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder OULlQAq

The answer was 3724

The Power of Veto winner is:

Congratulations, I will make your thread in a moment. You will have 30 minutes to make your decision.
Back to top Go down
Tangerine

Tangerine

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:13:20

lol ok Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder 1f62d

Beatrix Kiddo and Frisk like this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:13:27

i’m so confused but congrats!

Frisk likes this post

Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:13:32

I’m going to pretend like I understand how he got that 🙏 congrats Tangerine

Christine Quinn and Frisk like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Eye of the Beholder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next