Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Blogger Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

Blogger Questions Empty
PostSubject: Blogger Questions   Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 3:41:05

Blogger Questions
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

Blogger Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blogger Questions   Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 7:13:23

TERRI JOE
hi Terri Queen! I think ANDREA is running the house however i think people are kinda aware of this and when shit starts to hit the fan she might be the first casualty.  she’s definitely holding back in comps even tho she’s won a few i actually believe she could’ve taken them all so far if she wanted as she told me herself she’d throw to me last night if it was a comp u could do so.it would have to be a back door and personally i’d like to play part in it further down the line!

HALEY JAMES SCOTT
hey girl! at this point in the game i’m been focusing on building relationships for when it gets rough i need strong connections bc i don’t consider myself a comp beast i need to have people that trust me so i can manipulate them into doing what i want when they win hoh, i already feel confident i have a few people that if they were to win i could convince them to do exactly what i want and what’s best for me. aimee and i are a power duo, aimee shares absolute everything with me and i share a bit just to show that the trust is reciprocated however if she tries it i have that ammo there to absolutely take her down. love her tho hope she doesn’t! 💋 i have several alliances in place that cover almost the whole entire house and i’ve left myself a few option if i was lucky enough to win hoh at any point! that being said i think my main strength is my social game i know how to adapt to different conversations and i’d like to hope my charm is working!

SONIC
hi my hedgehog king! as soon as i’m able to do it i want mark out of this house, that man is a spiralling rat and i hope he gets his karma. depending on how noms go today i really want to try get in nina’s head and make sure he goes on the block as rep but if not today for sure in the upcoming rounds. that man approached me with A 9 PERSON ALLIANCE? asked me to reach out to danny bc he wasn’t sure how they got on so i did and then danny being danny went to mark and told him “ christine let me know about YOUR alliance idea” like a complete tool bless him i love him but he’s not the brightest 😭 luckily as i said before in another question aimee and i are STRONG, mark went to aimee and told her that i was some master manipulator pushing for a 9 person alliance and apparently it was my idea? he started spiralling and then word got to andrea? bc duh everyone up her ass they’re wearing her like a hat. aimee believed me and now we’re in a mission to end that man’s career. isn’t his character a fraud too? fitting.

FERRIS BUELLER
heyyyy! i think i’d most likely nominate charlie and mark! if mark comes down i think id have to shoot big bc it’s not often u get that opportunity.

MOTOKI MAXTED
hello 👋 see below ranking:

1.Aimee Gibbs - That’s my girl that’s my ride or die, i’ve never had someone tell me so much of their game before it’s wild we share everything.
2.Tangerine - I think my moustache king has my back and we’re only just about expand our empire!3.Danny Torrance - Pretty obvious, Danny clearly trusts me and that’s common knowledge so i trust him.
4.Andrea Agosti - Girl i love you but you’ve got your hands in everyone’s pockets, i’d like to think i’m high on her list tho but probably not. she’s up here for now but she will be leaving soon if i have a say in it.
5.Loid Forger - last few days we’ve been really bonding over tv shows and stuff and i think him winning hoh brought us closer together.
6.Sofia Carson - She seems awesome i’m watching out for her and the other sofia tho it’s giving duo, we have a lot in common for sure!
7.Lois Griffin - in two alliances with this girl, watching her tho bc she seems to get a whole load of info
8.Sofia Wylie - slightly inac but when we do talk she’s a vibe!
9.Mrs Dolores Mama Toad - Would love to put her higher but we’re not in alliance together, we do have great chat tho! . She’s my mother!
10.Alison Dilaurentis - A bit on the quieter side, in an alliance with her and she told mark i’d be an option to ally with so she clearly likes me atleast a lil. i think she’ll climb up in the coming weeks but don’t wanna get ahead of myself
11.Beatrix Kiddo - been working on bea a lot this week, she wants to keep the female chars around so i’m always here for that and aimee and i have decided she’s someone we’ll want to work with in future bc she’s an easy number for us.
12.Shoto Todoroki - uhh they exist atp? i mean they confided in me and said they’ve been sick and always tell me their vote so maybe they like me?
13.Nina Bo’nina Brown - Ugh i wish they were around more bc i fear we’d vibe? have no clue where this hoh is going they could really do anything with this so i’m slightly nervous. 
14.K - Although we’re aligned they irk me so bad, every message they send me i vomit in my own mouth, i mean it’s through a screen so i might be reading it wrong but the tone is so condescending with the way things are worded and i manifested them fucking up in the hoh last night to deflate that big ass ego
15.Charlie Dompler - Rude af. left me on read since day one and brings absolutely nothing to the mix, curious to see someone run out of health tho hope it’s him!
16.Mark Hoffman - fuck this man, untrustworthy rat. RATTTTTTT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

Blogger Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blogger Questions   Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 7:13:44

they get sent to the bloggers right?
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Blogger Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blogger Questions   Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 10:38:22

Yes they do

Christine Quinn likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

Blogger Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blogger Questions   Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 9:02:17

TERRI
Another messy question for your DR if you don't mind: Which of your closest allies are you willing to backstab first? 👀

since I last submitted this Andrea has risen to 2nd in my trust ranking just because we have the same energy I have with Aimee HOWEVER as much as I love her I know that she’s gonna be a huge ass threat to win this game. She used the veto on Nina selfishly to strengthen her bond and put Sofia W in danger (Sofia W, Carson, Aimee, Andrea and I have an alliance and have run every single vote so far) so therefore that shows me she’ll be willing to throw me under the bus when it comes. Plus Aimee and I actually spoke about how we’d go about this last night so it could be coming soon I ideally wanna wait until jury but we’ll see!
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

Blogger Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blogger Questions   Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 9:02:40

I’ll go through the others in a bit my lunch break has just ended
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

Blogger Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blogger Questions   Blogger Questions Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 9:08:14

have you been blindsided by any of the votes or events so far and do you feel like you have had any control over anything that’s happening?!

Not to toot my own horn but the last three votes originally started off by going in the opposite direction, all three weren’t what I wanted to do and I managed to flip all three with just a few hours until the vote - some of the girls where unsure especially Aimee but I managed to win her over. I put work in and I’m proud of it although I don’t wanna sound like I’m being egotistical cos that’s exactly the reason I flipped on K and Tang bc they came to me saying they knew they were staying and I was like nope not happening and flipped it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blogger Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blogger Questions   Blogger Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blogger Questions
Page 1 of 1