Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 21:05:38

Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

K & Loid you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Tangerine should use the Power of Veto on you.

Tangerine, you have until 10:05pm EST tonight (60 minutes) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 21:08:11

stands and looks at everybody out of breath woo that was a challenge my eyes hurt. looks at tang
hey tang. i dont think i'll be coming for you anytime soon so i hope you can find it in your heart to keep me safe. added i hope me keeping you safe during my hoh week shows some form of trust. congrats again. sits back in chair

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tangerine

Tangerine

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 21:19:57

Hey everyone, I am about to start driving (short drive, but not ignoring anyone) I will respond as soon as I park!
Back to top Go down
Tangerine

Tangerine

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 21:51:02

houseguests, this is the veto ceremony!

ok! gotta do this quick while I have a sec and then will be fairly IA the rest of the night

nina, i am so sorry to disrupt your week but I have decided to use the veto on someone who I believe could’ve just as easily won this had luck been more on their side. With that said:

I have decided to use the Power of Veto onLoid Forger

This veto meeting is aujourned.

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lois Griffin

Lois Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 21:51:51

Congratulations Loid
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 21:53:25

Nina I will give you 30 minutes to name a replacement nominee on this thread please.
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 21:55:19

fully am driving and my gum fell down my throat, if i end up like vision in that episode of wandavision it’s okay!! THANK YOU TANG

Haley James Scott and Lois Griffin like this post

Back to top Go down
Tangerine

Tangerine

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 21:56:22

ITS NOT AUJOURNED THAT WASNT MINE TO SAY DISREGARD THAT PART

Arisaw Cox, Haley James Scott, Terri Joe and Christine Quinn like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 22:24:32

There was a confusion with the deadline. Nina is posting her speech right away.
Back to top Go down
Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Nina Bo'Nina Brown

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 22:30:22

Hey pigs.

After doing some considerations on my own and listening to what people had to offer...

I have decided to nominate
renomination spoiler:

reasoning:

I wish good luck to my nominations with the vote.

Nina Bo'Nina Brown likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 22:32:21

Moving forward I will be more specific and not just say 30 minutes, I will actually say the deadline time. Apologies for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Tangerine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1