Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher

Go down 
+12
Lois Griffin
Nina Bo'Nina Brown
Mark Hoffman
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad
Charlie Dompler
Alison Dilaurentis
Aimee Gibbs
Christine Quinn
Tangerine
Shoto Todoroki
Andrea Agosti
Arisaw Cox
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher   Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:15:08

Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher 1002592433-photo-u-1661273201?auto=format&q=60&fit=crop&fm=pjpg&dpr=2&w=375

Welcome Houseguests,

As outgoing Head of Household, Nina Bo'nina Brown cannot participate in this competition & neither can Sofia C for failing to vote in the last eviction.

For this challenge, there will be ONE Head of Household at play. The Head of Household will nominate TWO Houseguests & ONE will be evicted.

The device you find yourself in for this challenge will test how long you can hold your breath. Each time you take a breath, it will start to crush your rib cage. The Houseguest who can hold their breath the longest will become the new Head of Household, the rest you will suffer injuries depending on how long you last. Yes, you have guessed it, this is an endurance challenge. We will not make you hold your breath for real, but we will still test you desire to win & your endurance with this competition. Every 5 minutes the device will stop for 1 minute & will give you time to breathe. That is the time that you can check in for that interval by posting "Breathes In" on this thread. If you fail to do so, you will be eliminated from the challenge. So let me say that again, you have to post every 5 minutes, but you only have 1 minute to do so.

This challenge will start at 7:30pm EST

Rules

- Post on this thread
- Content of your post MUST be "Breathes In"
- You can post outside of your check in post to mingle with the others

Check Ins

7:30:00 to 7:30:59
7:35:00 to 7:35:59
7:40:00 to 7:40:59
7:45:00 to 7:45:59

And so on

Health System

- The winner of this challenge will win 10 Health Points
- 2nd & 3rd place will win 5 Health Points
- First 5 to drop will lose 5 Health Points

You have 15 minutes to ask questions before it starts, make it count.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher   Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:15:52

What..
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher   Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:16:40

Man I was ready to post Blackpink lyrics. This just ruined my day even more

Christine Quinn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shoto Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher   Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:17:03

not endurance on the night im going to a club 😭
Back to top Go down
Tangerine

Tangerine

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher   Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:17:32

yall really want us to die... "we know you lost HP yesterday and earlier today, but want you to feel comfortable knowing you will also lose it tn"

Arisaw Cox, Moolissaw, Haley James Scott, Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher   Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:17:37

Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher   Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:18:37

Well guys, I have to drive home in about 15 mins, I wish you all the best of luck! I really wish I could do this but my schedule doesnt align, I will do my best texting and driving though just for Arisaw!

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher   Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:19:21

Oh wait, I do have one question. Will there ever be a change where it won’t be every 5 minutes?
Back to top Go down
Alison Dilaurentis

Alison Dilaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher   Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:20:53

every 5 minutes.... hating my life rn
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher   Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:22:20

Will it have a tie breaker?
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher   Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:23:02

that’s supposed to be a punishment for sofia c?

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe and Tangerine like this post

Back to top Go down
Charlie Dompler

Charlie Dompler

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher   Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:23:33

Endurance already...
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher   Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:23:34

girlies a brit she probably wasn’t gonna take part anyways 💀
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher   Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:23:35

Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher 200.gif?cid=89ab776dokbg0ri6t92uj44uu9eb93kbdka5sfrw9vkufeps&rid=200

me knowing damn well I am going to die, in this comp and in real life, drink smart shoto dont be like mama toad 🐸 🤢

Back to top Go down
Tangerine

Tangerine

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher   Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:23:58

Christine Quinn wrote:
that’s supposed to be a punishment for sofia c?

no cuz literally... maybe make her play idk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher   Head of Household Challenge #5 - Oxygen Crusher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 67Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next