Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pay for Live Feeds

Go down 
+3
Eleanor Bonneville
Terri Joe
Arisaw Cox
7 posters

Would you pay for BBQ Live Feeds?
Yes
Pay for Live Feeds Vote_lcap0%Pay for Live Feeds Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Pay for Live Feeds Vote_lcap33%Pay for Live Feeds Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
I wouldn't trust people
Pay for Live Feeds Vote_lcap67%Pay for Live Feeds Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Pay for Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Pay for Live Feeds   Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 22:53:29

Pay for Live Feeds

I'm always hesitant giving live feed access. It's not that I don't trust people, but I don't trust everyone. I also worry that the more people you give access to, the more risk for leaks you have, etc. I know it's getting more popular, so I was wondering if there was a small fee for having that type of access with all the proceeds going to the prize, would you be interested in that? By small fee I'm talking like $10 type thing. Nothing too crazy.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

Pay for Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay for Live Feeds   Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 23:03:06

See I'm torn. I think it could be fun to get a real time view of everything, especially if there is a fight, but some of them convos probably boring as hell lol ... but that would also take away a lot of the suspense and mystery that makes blogging fun because I always like to be surprised when I open up a nom ceremony or the Eviction results. Also, it's fun trying to piece together who is working with who and what could potentially be happening.

Also, I probably wouldn't trust people with this lol. Like I could see one of these sneaky players that thinks they're slick getting a friend to pay and come tell them who's working with who and stuff. Yes, that might be a reach and likely to maybe not happen, but chile I don't put anything past some of these people anymore lol 🤭

Arisaw Cox, Pamela Jenkins, Haley James Scott and Mark Hoffman like this post

Back to top Go down
Eleanor Bonneville

Eleanor Bonneville

Pay for Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay for Live Feeds   Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 0:45:20

Tbh after having just hosted a game, I rarely even read most of the rooms bc there were just too damn many lmao I think this is a really cute idea in theory, but i wouldn’t put it past some of the players doing what Terri Joe said.

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

Pay for Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay for Live Feeds   Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 6:52:34

I think it’s fine with the right people but there are a lot of people in the community who still deny/pretend that they have not done anything sketchy even when you have evidence suggesting otherwise. If you can’t trust them with things that you do know about, makes it harder to trust them with things you DON’T know about. A lot of people don’t realize that a lot of people end up slipping up sooner or later. It might not be immediately after but it could be weeks, months, etc after a game wraps up and people come out to reveal some of their antics. I would only really recommend it if it’s a specific group of people. You could always do something cute like “winners get live feed access to subsequent seasons” but even then people might go crazy with it. So even then it’s kinda iffy.

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Pay for Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay for Live Feeds   Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 9:22:20

I’m poor SKSKKSKS and I know that I fall behind on catching up when it gets later in the game so I wouldn’t pay I don’t think
Back to top Go down
Pamela Jenkins

Pamela Jenkins

Pay for Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay for Live Feeds   Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 9:34:53

I’m a personal fan of just a select group of people, some people are trustworthy, others aren’t. To know who is which, you’d kinda just have to know who has cheated in the past & who would consistently use it. For instance, I would not give my friend Morgan, who I trust with my entire being, feed access. Mainly because they’d never use it lol. I also wouldn’t give it to like 5 oomfs from BBE2 for the other reason

Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Pamela Jenkins

Pamela Jenkins

Pay for Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay for Live Feeds   Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 9:36:28

Terri Joe wrote:
but chile I don't put anything past some of these people anymore lol

U read my mind !

Terri Joe and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

Pay for Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay for Live Feeds   Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 11:07:49

With the right (small) group of people I think it could work. I did it for BBE and it was too overwhelming at the beginning that I was mostly just reading public threads but really fun during the jury phase.
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Pay for Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay for Live Feeds   Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 12:10:43

As a host I see potential in it, I see it making the bloggers more involved, but as a player I would be 100% against outsiders having access & it would make me refrain at times. I don't even care if the hosts trust them, I know enough that most will spill stuff.
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Pay for Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay for Live Feeds   Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 12:11:28

Motoki Maxted wrote:
I think it’s fine with the right people but there are a lot of people in the community who still deny/pretend that they have not done anything sketchy even when you have evidence suggesting otherwise. If you can’t trust them with things that you do know about, makes it harder to trust them with things you DON’T know about. A lot of people don’t realize that a lot of people end up slipping up sooner or later. It might not be immediately after but it could be weeks, months, etc after a game wraps up and people come out to reveal some of their antics. I would only really recommend it if it’s a specific group of people. You could always do something cute like “winners get live feed access to subsequent seasons” but even then people might go crazy with it. So even then it’s kinda iffy.

The worse is knowing stuff but having to shut up bc you will cause problems for someone else for spilling to you. It happened to me a lot in BBQ4 & other seasons after.
Back to top Go down
Pamela Jenkins

Pamela Jenkins

Pay for Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay for Live Feeds   Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 13:33:43

My thing is, I see zero problem with not telling the players, other bloggers, or anyone else that someone has feed access. We did that with BBQ9 and my blog was not only a big hit, but it didn't cause any issues with the cast either. I think treating this as anything bigger than simply an extra "prod" member but not a host is stupid and it causes way more problems than fixes.

If only 1-2 trusted is given it, then it shouldnt make anyone uncomfy or be mad. if info doesnt spill, then nobody can complain imo. people can grow up about being "uncomfortable" about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pay for Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay for Live Feeds   Pay for Live Feeds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pay for Live Feeds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine Season 12 :: Rowan Zoological Institute :: Blogging Polls-
Jump to: