Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
The Jury House Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Jury House

Go down 
+13
Sofia Wylie
Danny Torrance
Aimee Gibbs
Mark Hoffman
Terri Joe
Haley James Scott
Ferris Bueller
Jack Black
Loid Forger
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad
Sofia Carson
Alison Dilaurentis
Arisaw Cox
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: The Jury House   The Jury House Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 14:38:41

Jury House

The Jury House 4FTTBNf

Welcome jurors, you will soon make an important decision in voting for a winner. Until then, you have access to this area to talk it out and also keep an eye out on the game.

Sofia Carson
Alison Dilaurentis
Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad
Loid Forger
Mark Hoffman
Aimee Gibbs
Danny Torrance
Sofia Wylie
Andrea Agosti
Lois Griffin
Christine Quinn

Last edited by Arisaw Cox on Sun 16 Oct - 0:24:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Alison Dilaurentis

Alison Dilaurentis

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 14:55:14

yayyy

Billy The Puppet Eillish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alison Dilaurentis

Alison Dilaurentis

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 16:37:22

not them deflecting to save their ass  The Jury House 1f480 similar to a kid spilling paint on a carpet and using dawn soap to clean it  The Jury House 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Sofia Carson

Sofia Carson

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 9:13:02

LMAO, how are you feeling about everyone now we’ve had a few days out?
Back to top Go down
Alison Dilaurentis

Alison Dilaurentis

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 11:34:15

i really hope loid or mark win tbh its giving underdog realness

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alison Dilaurentis

Alison Dilaurentis

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 22:49:28

oh we got a new juror, welcome mama! (sorry just catching up on the forum and game besides just dropping in and out to see standings)

ngl in your eviction speech after votes you said ALOT of the stuff that i did which is interesting  considering you tried to say that i was throwing a fit like a child when i did reveal that stuff.. skull

i honestly wish you wouldve stayed, loid should have put up andrea that wouldve been an eat : (

but anyways, who are you rooting for? how'd you leave?

EDIT: and who do you think kept you or do you know?
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 0:55:04

lmaoooo, girl byyeee, if you SAW my speech you also saw my quip after that acknowledged my tantrum and for them to send me to this good place with the likes of you. I already typed out all my goodbyes to hosts, prod, and bloggers in my dr and was going to leave it at that but then decided I would ramble a bit.
major difference between the both of us is, I rambled a few short sentences which were my goodbye and little jokes about people sleeping around and being in the streets, or simple being stupid like loid, WHEREAS you typed NOVELS thinking you were doing something stating things people already knew.
PLUS to be fair the only reason I responded the way I did was because these idiots still left in the house were replying/responding to what you had to say like they needed to prove something or to duck and cover like it mattered. I just thought it was funny and figured id point out how dumb they look scurrying over your speech. if that offended you, get tougher skin, like a toad I guess idk idk.

anywayyys yes I agreee loid should've put up Andrea considering his position, I wasn't as well PUT in the middle as people would like to think, Im friendly especially if I feel some people are being fake little snakes on the opposite side, but im always 100 to my side which were the underdogs/outside type people just like they are pulling with Danny loid and mark now... I could only speak on what I knew to loid though, couldn't force him to use his brain (if he has one)

not entirely sure who to root for now, I guess mark. He was unlikable to some but he owns who he is whereas the rest of the cast is trying to play the bff game so hard and kissing ass or others are playing the inactive layups.

im not 100000% certain but I think mark and Nina kept me, again idk for a fact but that's my thoughts.

is it just us in here???! and like hosts/prod I guess too huh?! what about bloggers??!

Pamela Jenkins, Haley James Scott, Terri Joe and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Alison Dilaurentis

Alison Dilaurentis

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 1:42:38

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad wrote:
lmaoooo, girl byyeee, if you SAW my speech you also saw my quip after that acknowledged my tantrum and for them to send me to this good place with the likes of you. I already typed out all my goodbyes to hosts, prod, and bloggers in my dr and was going to leave it at that but then decided I would ramble a bit.
major difference between the both of us is, I rambled a few short sentences which were my goodbye and little jokes about people sleeping around and being in the streets, or simple being stupid like loid, WHEREAS you typed NOVELS thinking you were doing something stating things people already knew.
PLUS to be fair the only reason I responded the way I did was because these idiots still left in the house were replying/responding to what you had to say like they needed to prove something or to duck and cover like it mattered. I just thought it was funny and figured id point out how dumb they look scurrying over your speech. if that offended you, get tougher skin, like a toad I guess idk idk.

anywayyys yes I agreee loid should've put up Andrea considering his position, I wasn't as well PUT in the middle as people would like to think, Im friendly especially if I feel some people are being fake little snakes on the opposite side, but im always 100 to my side which were the underdogs/outside type people just like they are pulling with Danny loid and mark now... I could only speak on what I knew to loid though, couldn't force him to use his brain (if he has one)

not entirely sure who to root for now, I guess mark. He was unlikable to some but he owns who he is whereas the rest of the cast is trying to play the bff game so hard and kissing ass or others are playing the inactive layups.

im not 100000% certain but I think mark and Nina kept me, again idk for a fact but that's my thoughts.

is it just us in here???! and like hosts/prod I guess too huh?! what about bloggers??!

lmaooo, nah though honestly they were trying to find a reason to deny all allegations it was laughable😭, i was hoping that what i said would wake some ppl up but i digress i guess they’re all playing for 2nd place or whatever. these noms ain’t it 💀

but yeah it’s just us, idk if bloggers are here
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 14:45:02

Uhm hi!
Back to top Go down
Alison Dilaurentis

Alison Dilaurentis

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 14:48:03

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Alison Dilaurentis

Alison Dilaurentis

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 14:48:20

you were one of the only ones i still liked : (
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 14:49:39

well uhm i have some time between my next meeting and now but I wanna say heyyyy mama…I saw what y’all said that I should’ve nom’d andrea and the only reason I didn’t is because me and Andrea had a endgame deal that was made week 2. Putting her on the block WOULDVE have gotten one of them out BUT it would’ve either taken out someone i knew would be in my corner and two would’ve left an pissed Aimee which would’ve brought me here without Andrea.

Now! With that said, I saw the game as Lois Andrea aimee all in a tight three and would round out with christine or mama. The only thing that helped prove that was during the wheel when they all named each other and then mama wouldn’t give a name outside of Andrea AND several people were saying mamas name.

The only way could’ve interpreted that was Mama 1) didn’t want to blow her game up and expose her ties and cut people off, 2) she’s actually loyal to the other side and didn’t want to outright say it and/or she’s loyal to Andrea and she is looped in on stuff and in that group that I listed earlier at least some loose association.
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 14:51:02

if it wasn’t mama it was going to be christine but Christine’s answers that week we’re a lot less red flagged than mamas. Plus I had been working christine to get her to trust me and after she locked her vote me and her started talking and she realized that Danny is not a good ally in her case
Back to top Go down
Alison Dilaurentis

Alison Dilaurentis

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 15:11:58

i mean honestly, you still got out someone that you needed out in that sense so your actions made sense regardless its just what i wished i could have seen to my own personal extent : ( i knew mama would leave bc aimee/andrea will do anything to make each other stay, i'd like to have seen them up together for the CONTENT Cool !!
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 15:22:18

oh I 100% was here for it for content. I wanted to give everybody exactly what they wanted because I wasn’t getting what I wanted. So the idea of putting them up would have been amazing and I would’ve done it in an instant. But I knew that if I had and Andrea stayed, when I went on the block Andrea would not have even considered using her vote nullifier on me.

**EDIT: i was using voice to text while driving and it fucked up**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 1 of 55Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next