Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown

Go down 
+3
Mark Hoffman
Sofia Wylie
Arisaw Cox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 20:32:46

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Loid & Mark you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Nina should use the Power of Veto on you.

Nina, you have until 9:32pm EST tonight (60 minutes) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Sofia Wylie

Sofia Wylie

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 20:34:06

Aimee any words?

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 20:34:27

hi nina, we have had quite the journey in this game so far! i think it would be fitting to mark the next stage with your use of the veto on me to go from frenemies to besties. you know how i feel about you and i hope that i can be a vital asset to your game moving forward, as i know you can also be to mine. Smile

Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 20:35:22

congrats nina, i know this is hard. contrary to what may be said in the house, i do have loyalty and you can see that ive always been loyal to my allies even to the bitter end. i hope this is the same for us except the bitter end doesn't come this week.

i respect whatever decision you make. just hope its me that comes down.

Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 20:37:32

also i mean look at mark's forehead...i think the game has been long and hard enough you dont need a fucking blimp to lug around with you.

Mark Hoffman and Lois Griffin like this post

Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 20:47:02

HELLO EVERYONE! Im finally free!

Ferris Bueller likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 20:50:59

hey aimeeee
Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown 200.gif?cid=89ab776dffsn0ugl2ow4dyv7rw0s6b9rp5b911e0xvkgzbcr&rid=200

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 20:52:33

Loid!!! I hope you get it, tit for tat, im sorryyyyy, thats all i could think to do once i was cut off
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 20:54:11

lol we can talk! i get it though
Back to top Go down
Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Nina Bo'Nina Brown

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 21:05:31

Hello all!

I am very graced with this opportunity to obtain the veto. To both noms, I do respect your pleas.

To be honest, I have been anticipating this veto all day and I knew that it would be integral for me to win it.

After much consideration, I have decided to use the Power of Veto on...

Veto Decision:

I simply think that I shouldn't blunder this opportunity and I gotta do what's best for ME. Nina Bo'Nina Brown. Aimee, I let you know that I was inclined to use this veto as soon as you were out of solitary confinement, so I hope this isn't a shock to you. Please forgive me babe!

No gif usage here I am trying to keep it classy and respectful.

Pamela Jenkins, Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Mark Hoffman, Loid Forger, Aimee Gibbs and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 21:06:50

thank you so much, nina. this is a story i will tell my children. i appreciate it so much.

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 21:10:42

all respect. congrats mark! aimee who sitting next to me.
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 21:24:24

Sorry I had to go to the store after the POV challenge. Aimee I will give you 30 minutes to post your replacement on this thread so by 9:54pm EST please.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 21:32:32

I am going to nominate Danny as renom! Sorry! (Weve already talked in dms)

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 21:34:26

10 punishments to nominated 😁 i very clearly want to stay here so pls i don’t want to leave without having played veto and being isolated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Nina Bo'nina Brown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1