Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine   Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 20:15:01

Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Saw-V-Pic-3

Lois Griffin as outgoing Head of Household you cannot participate.

Welcome Houseguests,

Expect the Unexpected. This is a slogan used in Big Brother, but it also fits the Saw series. The Rise & Shine challenge has been used in the final Head of Household challenge since it has appeared in Big Brother Quarantine, but the twist this season is that it's happening now for the final 4 Head of Household challenge, so I hope you took it seriously every time I warned you to pay attention to our songs.

You will be presented with a video that has 20 questions about the Rise & Shine thread. The thread has been locked. You will have 45 minutes in order to submit your answers. At the 40 minute mark, I will re-open the Rise & Shine thread. The catch is if you submit after I open the thread, you will lose 3 points. It will be up to you to figure out if it's worth it or not for you to wait.

The questions are sometimes vague on purpose. We have been testing you all season, testing your solving skills, this is no different. When in doubt if I want the song or artist, just put both to be on the safe side. If we have a tie, it will go to the Houseguest that submitted first.

Rules

- Answer in your Diary Room
- You can only answer once
- Post all answers in one post
- You have 45 minutes
- You lose 3 points if you wait to submit after the 40 minute mark when I open the thread up
- Give full song titles when one is required
- Give full artist name when one is required (i.e not just Britney, it's Britney Spears or Lady Gaga not just Gaga)

Any questions?

The video will be posted at 8:20pm EST

If the video is blocked for you for some reason, let me know ASAP in Twitter DM so I can send it to you in DM.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine   Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 20:20:02

Questions

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine   Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 20:21:08

Deadline to NOT lose 3 points: 9:00:02pm EST
Deadline where you LOSE 3 points: 9:05:02pm EST

Anything past 9:05:02pm EST will not be counted.
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine   Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 20:59:32

About to open up the section
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine   Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 21:05:04

Time is Up

I will be back in a few minutes with the results. In the meantime, here are the answers.

1- How many songs did we each put on the Rise & Shine playlist? (22)
2- On what game day did you get a song that featured Billie Eilish? (Day 12)
3- Name 2 songs that are performed by actors in movies? (Come Back Home & I Put A Spell On You)
4- Which song has a video that features a flight attendant? (Toxic by Britney Spears)
5- The picture from the OP is from what Saw movie? (1)
6- mntnyeowwroesym (My Own Worst Enemy)
7- Finally some good taste in the Rise and Shine again. Love you Sofia!!! (Charlie Dompler)
8- Which Host had a song ABOUT Billie Eilish on their Playlist? (Moolissaw)
9- What song did Animaux de Vitre sing? (Psylla)
10- Name the song where Jamal tries to lecture (Saweetie - Best Friend)
11- Which song is rumored to be about Eminem? (Obsessed by Mariah Carey ft Gucci Mane)
12- Which music video was posted on the Vogue channel? (Ariana Grande - In My Head)
13- Name the sibling duet (Chloe x Halle)
14- Which song talks about pictures of mountains on a Polaroid? (Whethan - Good Nights)
15- Which song features a Dominican flag in it? (Titi me pregunto by Bad Bunny)
16- How many posts were there total on the Rise & Shine thread including the original post? (66)
17- Which song mentions "Cause I'm crazy and I'm sexy then I'm cool"? (I like that by Janelle Monet)
18- _r_m_s_u_u_ (Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado)
19- Which song video has someone with an orange plastic bag over their heads? (iyla - Juice)
20- Give me the song title for each song you hear in this video (Skeleton Sam, Unholy, Good 4 U, This City & Afterlife)
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine   Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 21:16:25

We Have a Winner

These scores include the 3 point penalty if you submitted after I opened the Rise & Shine thread back up.

In last place with a score of 1/20
Spoiler:

Next with 6/20 is
Spoiler:

Which means Congratulations, with a score of 13/20
Spoiler:

You are the new Head of Household & have secured your spot in the final 3. Please have your nominations in your Diary Room before midnight EST tonight.

Terri Joe, Nina Bo'Nina Brown, Eleanor Bonneville and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine   Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 21:17:13

Congratulations Nina!
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine   Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 21:18:09

Congrats Nina
Back to top Go down
Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Nina Bo'Nina Brown

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine   Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 21:18:38

oh my god

Terri Joe and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Lois Griffin

Lois Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine   Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 21:28:54

Congratulations Nina!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine   Head of Household Challenge #16 - Rise & Shine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1