Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Thoughts on these thots!

Go down 
+7
Eleanor Bonneville
Terri Joe
Motoki Maxted
Arisaw Cox
Patroclus
Ferris Bueller
Haley James Scott
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 14:12:36

It was so close. Let's just blame Andrea again, it's a fun game <3 (even though we love Andrea on production)

Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 14:32:03

It’s the game we play cuz she is runnin circles around these bitches and I’m sure she got what she wanted!

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 4:48:12

I was busy tonight and will make an update tomorrow but I will say this

I do not feel that bad for Alison and Christine for the sole fact that they clearly haven’t advocated for Nina to go before now LMFAOOO like ok yes they were not hohs that had a choice I understand that. But I agree Nina should not have made it this far and they are all part of the problem letting it happen …. Also both of them saying Nina lost their jury vote, stop helping her make it even further than this because who is gonna wanna get her out now when everyone is gonna feel like they can beat her??

I absolutely hate players that don’t do anything but only come on here during comp times and win important comps, it’s honestly a theme of the season and I GUESS that has enabled it to continue to happen or whatever but I do agree fuck Nina Bonina Brown I’m over it lmao

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 14:36:38

ALISON…. YOU GET BROWNIE POINTS I LOVE YOU QUEEN YOU FINALLY SAID IT ABOUT ANDREA.. GET HER ASS.

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 14:56:28

I think the problem with Nina is that she has her group & talks to them, she just doesn't with the rest of them. That's probably not great jury management, but there's a reason she is always safe when not in power. I think if this player played again, they would be more social now that they had a run through.

Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 15:04:16

I get people get busy and stuff so it’s hard to interact with more than just your little group at times but I just know it’s frustrating for people who have been trying to interact with her end up leaving with her reason being they’re not interacting with her when it’s her fault lmao

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 15:04:44

But I knew if they were keeping her around she would be getting another hoh so like… take her out y’all. Lmao
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 17:53:03

Thoughts on Eviction #7 & HoH/Veto/Renom/Eviction #8 (Day 15 - 9/30/2022)

I was happy to see that Shoto almost stayed over Carson, he was a fighter and Carson was not. I really do think that he shot himself in the foot but I admire players who don’t play scared and he was ready to shake shit up. He will be missed by me.

The hoh was ridiculous to me for many reasons. First is Alison missing it I know she was confused on the time but like girl… come on. Second is how is Nina apparently inactive yet you all didn’t pick her to go next in the knock out. Like she only had to go twice… I was shaking my head at this… come on now. How did that happen? How was the last round between Nina and Danny?! Like genuinely….

The noms made me roll my eyes and Alison had many points when being like YOURE the inactive one about Nina but as I already said… they all let Nina get this far. I’m tired of seeing Mark hit the block too honestly. I don’t see him as that big of a threat he is at the bottom and just an easy person to go up. Loid not hitting the block was hot though I will say that.

I’m glad the Christine backdoor flopped and I felt like it would. I’m glad to see Carson finally out of here and although I like Alison, I’m glad it was Christine who stayed. She ate in her goodbye though and was spilling tea… some people trying to deflect from her points but everything she said was true!

Who I'm rooting for and yes this is in order of how much I like them, I’ll update every day
LOVE: 1. Loid, 2. Christine, 3. Mama
Like: 4. Aimee, 5. Mark, 6. Sofia Wylie, 7. Lois 8. Andrea
No opinion tbh: 9. Beatrix
LEAVE PLZ: 11. Danny, 12. Nina (shes pissed me off again)

Arisaw Cox, Terri Joe and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Pamela Jenkins

Pamela Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 12:19:35

I feel like my loves are Andrea, Aimee, Nina, Mark, Mama (in no particular order)

Also we don’t really have any more inactives. It’s just a split house and nobody besides 1-3 people double dip on both sides. I will say tho that it sucks that one side just so happens to have the comp beasts and they’re demolishing the other side :/ I wish it were a little more even

Arisaw Cox and Haley James Scott like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 0:40:19

LOID HOH AND HOUSE MEETING?!? BITCH IM EATING GOOD RN

Arisaw Cox and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 0:53:15

Pamela Jenkins wrote:
I feel like my loves are Andrea, Aimee, Nina, Mark, Mama (in no particular order)

Also we don’t really have any more inactives. It’s just a split house and nobody besides 1-3 people double dip on both sides. I will say tho that it sucks that one side just so happens to have the comp beasts and they’re demolishing the other side :/ I wish it were a little more even

I'm kind of shocked about it tbh bc the other side has 2 players quite capable of being comp beasts.
Back to top Go down
Pamela Jenkins

Pamela Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 0:56:24

I agree, it's really weird! I would've thought Aimee would have won one or two comps by now, but she hasn't and I don't think it's from lack of trying.

With this Loid HoH, i think we can get a predictable ass week with Sofia W or Lois leaving tbh. We might get lucky with Christine on the block, but I doubt she'd leave
Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 0:58:45

Pamela Jenkins wrote:
With this Loid HoH, i think we can get a predictable ass week with Sofia W or Lois leaving tbh

DON'T say that!!! 😭

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 1:04:15

WHAT IS THIS MEETING YALL I DONT GET THE POINT…

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pamela Jenkins

Pamela Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 1:04:52

Honestly after reviewing the tapes, Aimee might go up too XD

of course, as an aimee stan, i will cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these thots!
Page 17 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next