Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Rankings  Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rankings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 18:45:58

This is where I will do rankings on how I’m perceiving the players! I don’t expect to be able to know too much since I’ll just see public things but I’ll try my best to get a grasp of who is running shit! (Don’t take anything I say personally, if you’re offended remember I hardly know shit!)

Motoki Maxted likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 10:45:39

First Impression Rankings

This is all simply based on things said in the Cafeteria on night one. It's literally just going to be based on vibes and shit so it means basically nothing at all, just thought it would be fun

24. Daniela Santiago - Come say hello...

23.Lady Dimitrescu - Come say hello...

22. Helen Shivers - Come say hello...

21. Frisk- No PFP, unrecognizable character, has hardly said anything at all

20. Bryce Hall - Bestie hasn't made a pfp yet and has hardly commented....

19. Danny Torrance - Due to the Knife Chair stuff I get big newbie vibes from him and while that's not a bad thing, I think he could stumble around the forum and some of his comments have been trying too hard to be funny in a way people might not like (so sorry if this is mean, I don't mean to sound harsh lol). People aren't gonna wanna work with him mefears

18. Michelle Yeoh - This person seems so serious and old... not a fan of their first post in the Caf, it missed the mark for me and seems like they will be someone trying too hard so idk not here for it. Their like 3 posts have already annoyed me

17. Shoto Todoroki - Arrived a little later in the move in, so I'm assuming he's newer. I am not going to lie, I feel like people picking anime characters is not a good choice lately from what I have seen in other games, for some reason I feel like it's hard for people to connect with them right away but maybe that's also partly my bias against anime in the first place lol

16. Loid Forger - See what I said earlier about anime characters

15. Sofia Carson - I dont have many impressions of her yet, so not really sure where to place her

14. Mark Hoffman - I think its merely the profile picture that will hurt this persons chances lmfaoooo I am sorry but profile picture is important... I know I've gotten some shit for mine in the past (LOL) BUTTTTTTT I simply find it important to make your profile picture one of your character either smiling or looking super friendly in some way. This is the image they have of you right away...you want to seem welcoming. He seems active though so maybe he will be okay lol

13. Beatrix Kiddo - Arrived a little later but that's not too big of a problem...seems cool enough

12. Charlie Dompler - First to post! And it seems like he is really talkative already, which is not a bad thing, but people catch on to people who do too much fast. You want to be viewed as someone who is social but not TOO social because then it will make people doubt you.

11. K - I mentioned this in another bloggers thread, but I can see them being a huge target this season just because of how logical and organized they seem and while people will want to work with that for the first few weeks, it's only a matter of time before they are perceived as a threat and someone who needs to go.

10. Sofia Wylie - Seems friendly. Not any other impressions just yet

9. Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad - People are either going to be intrigued or turned off by this character choice but I initially get the impression they will be funny and people will like that

8. Tangerine - If you cant tell, my first impressions of male characters is usually not that great lol (checking my bias here, sorry dudes!) but this is a good one and he seems like he will be easy to talk to/likable.

7. Aimee Gibbs - This might be bias due to this character choice just being so cute to me, but she seems sweet.

6. Tyler Joseph - I do see he is playing the game of complimenting people early, which aint a bad start. I hope he doesn't keep up the act of acting like literal Tyler Joseph for too long because people get annoyed by that...idk I dont think I would want to work with him that much because of his comments in the main area seeming like he is trying too hard but we will see

5. Alison Dilaurentis - ooo.....listen, this ranking might be in part to the character choice but EVERYONE knows who this is and her comments on the main area seem funny and normal. I feel like people are going to want to work with her.

4. Nina Bo'Nina Brown - This bitch gonna be funny so people are going to like her and want to work with her I think.

3. Christine Quinn - This is just a bad bitch. I dont even really know who this character is but I would want to work with this person based on her vibes and she seems fun and like a good shield tbh idk why but I get the feeling people are going to also want to work with her but maybe be a little scared of her too. I predict she will be a power player.

2. Lois Griffin - She seems funny, likable, and easy to talk to. I could very much see her as someone not "doing too much" but also being someone people really trust.

1. Andrea Agosti - Something about her seems really approachable... she doesn't seem intimidating but does seem social. I get good vibes from her, I think she will be seen as one of the more active people but not as much of a threat as some of these other people are likely to experience early.

Motoki Maxted and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 15:25:21

I'm with you on the anime point. It's like one of those things you are into or against almost.

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 16:10:04

I think it’s something more people are not into, it’s a very specific audience

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 16:34:54

And it's something if you're not into, it's hard to relate. Like with cartoons you can be like awww it's so cute even though you have no idea who the character is or funny like the toad with big boobs we have this season. I don't get that from Animes.

Haley James Scott and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 20:36:13

I said the same thing in my analysis. Anime characters are VERY hard to relate to. I don’t know what it is but it’s just tough.

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 15:25:20

Thinking of doing a ranking before the next eviction is complete, we will see if I have the time
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 22:48:23

Rankings Pre-Eviction #2 (9/20/2022)

THIS RANKING IS NOT BASED ON HOW MUCH I LIKE THE PLAYER, ITS BASED ON HOW WELL I THINK THEY ARE PLAYING THE GAME!! Keep in mind, I only have access to public areas. So... don't be too offended, I really hardly know shit. For my opinions on who I am rooting for, check out the bottom and my blog about my thoughts on things

25. Daniela Santiago - RIP

24.Lady Dimitrescu - RIP

23. Helen Shivers - RIP

22. Art the Clown - GOODBYE SWEET PRINCE... I miss you already. slkfjdklfjsdlfsd If you stayed I just know I would have liked you a lot. The character choice was... not it... but looking passed that, you provided us with one of my fav bbq exits ever and for that, you will always be famous.

21. Bryce Hall [-1] - I don't think he is all that active and I find his comments in the comp sections annoying... honestly, I think part of this is just due to the douchey character choice. Anyway, I don't have high hopes for him surviving this eviction.

20. Michelle Yeoh [-2] - You annoyed me on move in day and continue to annoy me with the messages you are sending to the main areas.....I can't imagine that the act you are putting on is going over well with your cast mates and I assume you will be evicted for it.

19. Beatrix Kiddo [-6]- Kinda sad if she leaves...came close in the veto and has little bit of a fight in her, I like that in a player. I wonder if her attitude has made her a target with Andrea though so that wouldn't be good... but then again if I was playing, I'd keep in people that Andrea wants out lmfao.

18. Tyler Joseph [-12] - I'm kind of disappointed to see the inactivity in this player considering I had assumed they were among the most active at the beginning of this thing.... If he leaves, I won't feel any way about it, but I feel like he is the least likely to go?

17. Nina Bo'Nina Brown [-13] - I'm honestly surprised they are not doing as well as I originally thought they would. They probably would have been out this week without winning the veto and that's all because they start every day off being like "hey all, sorry I have been inactive"... like girl just be active and stop with the excuses slkfjsdlkfjs I feel like she is likely going to continue to be in trouble unless she gets in power soon.

16. Frisk [+5] - I honestly have nothing to base this opinion on, but I have a hard time believing they are that active or have many allies... idk...

15. Charlie Dompler [-3] - The reason I have Charlie a bit low is something that Terri is posting about in her blog. Why is Charlie saying things like "sorry you're on the block michelle Sad" in public and not in private? This gives me the feeling that he is not utilizing private rooms properly lmfao... IDK I feel like he's probably a little newer which is funny cuz he was like the first in on move in night but it's giving new to forums

14. Danny Torrance [+5] - Alright here we go -- Danny is either gonna be dragged VERY far or tossed to the side slightly before jury and I don't see an in between for him. I guess leaning into the "I'm harmless" thing is the best thing he has got for now, but at the end of the day, it's not good for allies to think of you as expendable/dead weight which could certainly happen. It seems like he has done a little better at integrating himself this week though... I don't think it would be that shocking to see him up on the block soon

13. Shoto Todoroki [+4] - I honestly completely forgot about you, sorry. Don't have anything to say, I know I can't really see much though so if you are not posting in public, I don't know what to think of you

12. K [-1] - I really think he needs to tone down the second co-host thing... I know he's trying to be helpful and stuff, but it's giving mansplaining sdlkfjdsklfh

11. Andrea Agosti [-10]- I think this is just a case of overplaying right now lkdfjdslfs I hope that I am wrong but she is already the scariest player as far as comps go and that's never good to have that look too early.

10. Mark Hoffman [+4] - I don't know anything about this man. He is here... yea! He doesn't stand out right now and for now that's going to work in his favor I think

9. Christine Quinn [-6] - She was a stand out on the move in night but now I've kind of forgotten about her a little bit.. I'd imagine she's a social one. But that's all I think so far.

8. Sofia Carson [+7]- I didn't like how over dramatic she seemed about winning the veto, but she seems to be a bit UTR and has shown she can win somethin so... yea!

7. Lois Griffin [-5] - I think she's doing fairly well.. not much to say right now.

6. Aimee Gibbs [+1] - I just find her adorable, ok?! I dont think its that big of a deal she shared a strategy during the hoh, maybe she big brained that and was actually just throwing and trying to help people get strategies to win. Either way, I like her and I think she is probably doing well socially...that's just the vibes I'm getting

5. Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad [+4] - I just think she is likely playing a good social game and I see an HoH reign on her horizon...

4. Alison Dilaurentis [+1] - I have really nothing to go off of with her, but I just feel like people gravitated toward her with her character choice and she seems like she would be a more UTR social player just based on the vibes I'm getting.

3. Sofia Wylie [+7] - I think she had a good first hoh, the nom who stayed is not likely to be able to retaliate on her and along with that I am HOPING she has set herself up with some kind of alliance after having that power.

2. Tangerine [+6] - I have already decided, he is my dark horse winner. I have nothing to back this up other than just vibes yall...something about him seems like he is doing well socially, maybe that's my bias at believing he is the best male character pick but like...idk it's just vibes. I will be embarrassed if he is like nominated round 3 and my vibes were off but...

1. Loid Forger [+15] - ALL HAIL KING LOID.... My bias aside, I think this was a good week for him to win hoh, he made wonderful noms that I'm sure the house would like to see leave, and he seems social. I think he's probably playing really well!

Who I'm rooting for:
LOVE: LOID <3, Aimee
Like: Tangerine, Beatrix, Andrea Christine, Lois, Sofia Wylie, Mrs. Dolores
No opinion tbh: Frisk, Charlie, Todoroki, Mark, Sofia Carson, Alison
LEAVE PLZ: Bryce, Michelle, Tyler, Nina, Danny, K

Terri Joe and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:42:44

I am going to see that Don’t Worry Darling movie but when I come back I will update this Smile
Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:49:14

I hope that movie good with all the drama surrounding it ajksdoss
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 23:25:38

I liked it tbh! On my way home now!
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep - 0:39:08

Rankings Post Eviction #4 (Day 9 - 9/24/2022)

THIS RANKING IS NOT BASED ON HOW MUCH I LIKE THE PLAYER, ITS BASED ON HOW WELL I THINK THEY ARE PLAYING THE GAME!! Keep in mind, I only have access to public areas. So... don't be too offended, I really hardly know shit. For my opinions on who I am rooting for, check out my blog about my thoughts on things

25. Daniela Santiago [-]

24.Lady Dimitrescu [-]

23. Helen Shivers [-]

22. Art the Clown [-]

21. Bryce Hall [-]- I wasn't surprised to see you go when you did, but I did find your eviction super unfortunate. To leave after finding out Tyler would be ejected anyway really is shitty and I'm sorry that happened to you. Would have been more interesting for you to stick around since that happened but... yea

20. Michelle Yeoh [-] - Anyway, good riddance

19. Tyler Joseph [-1] - flop

18. Frisk [-2] - You seemed kind of adorable, sorry to see you go though. It didn't seem like you were active enough to be included in alliances and that's the issue that came up with you. Seemed adorable though

17. K [-5] - I has a feeling he would be targeted kind of early but I didn't expect for them to leave THAT early. It was just the wrong combo of comp wins for K that did him in, but it also shows that they were not enough of a priority for enough people to keep over Lois.

16. Beatrix Kiddo ][+3]- She just doesn't show up for competitions and I have a hard time believing that she is included in many alliances. Also cannot be good for her that Andrea still has her sights of getting her out of here. I think that could make her useful to a lot of people here, but IDK if people will find feel like it would be worth it to keep her around if she's not included in their long term plans

15. Charlie Dompler [-] - Seems to me like he is a bit more on the inactive side and I think a lot of people would see him as an easy nomination.

14. Nina Bo'Nina Brown [+3] - I know she just had an HoH but she doesn't come across to me like a player who took full advantage of that power and developed lasting connections that will keep her safe long. I feel like people did not expect for that round to be like that and they will want to take her out before she has another reign because she is good at comps and could certainly get another.

13. Sofia Carson [-5]- Spoiler girl told us that Nina almost nominated her and we also see that she didn't vote. So I'm getting the vibes that shes not all that active right now. I guess she is Andrea's bestie and that is keeping her around, but I feel like people will catch on to that and she could be a casualty of people trying to weaken her.

12. Mark Hoffman [-2] - So from The Blogging Hour we discovered this man is a bit of a mess and it's only a matter of time until he gets in trouble here, if I see him backdoored I will NOT be shocked lmfao. I wish he answered the questions because I want to know who has his back... I'm sensing nobody right now

11. Shoto Todoroki [+2]  - It's been like 4 rounds now and I still have no idea where this guy fits in. He doesn't seem involved in any MAJOR alliances but isn't on anyone's radar either. Sometimes it's not a bad thing to be in the shadows, but at the same time if you end up on the block you could be someone people don't care to fight for.

10. Sofia Wylie [-7] - I was kind of surprised to find out from the blogging hour that she is seen as inactive by a lot of people. That could lead to her being a pawn easily which shouldn't be the case because she was the first HoH and she should have some solid alliances that keep her safe but yea

9. Danny Torrance [+5] - I hate to say it because I see him not showing up to some comps or really being that active but it seems to me like his little "I'm harmless" act has worked and people aren't worried about him/are using him. Maybe it's getting to a point where people will say, no I don't want to waste my HoH on him -- which could make him get further than any of us had ever expected him to.

8. Alison Dilaurentis [-4] - IDK I just see her as not much of a power player or involved in much of the strategy aspect of the game. I think she is doing really well socially though, but could be used as a pawn in the upcoming future. We haven't really seen yet what's going on with her game.

7. Christine Quinn [+2] - I feel the upcoming war is going to be Andrea and her "side" vs Christine and her "side" and the people I anticipate being on Andrea's "side" would be the stronger people in the game (Loid/Tangerine) which would leave Christine in a bad spot. She's a boss though so I wouldn't be surprised if she is able to get out of a sticky situation at some point but her path to the end would not be easy imo.

6. Lois Griffin [+1] - Survived the block when we thought she wouldn't SOCIAL QUEEENNNNN yas mama slay <3 that's all I have to say for now, I don't see her continuously used as a pawn or something

5. Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad [-] - I think she is in a good position in the game due to not being on anyone's radar right now. I don't think that it is ideal her number one is someone who ranked her #9 but on the flip side of that, she seems like a very loyal player and Andrea could catch on to that and see more value for her in the future.

4. Aimee Gibbs [+2] - Andrea called her the best strategist and I just know that means she is actually truly smart and a good player because there is no way Andrea doesn't talk in depth with everyone and I think she probably has the best reads for that lmfao. Aimee doesn't stand out right now but that's a good thing. She is my new dark horse winner pick after the person I said that for last week decided to like be a beast lmfao

3. Loid Forger [-2] - I still think he is doing really well obviously and I like his odds overall, he just had a little bump in the road last week. Spoiler girl told us he had multiple people that would use the veto on him last week which just goes to show how great his social game is. Keep it up kingy <3

2. Andrea Agosti [+9]- I see now maybe I bumped her down just a little too far -- I do agree people notice her as the biggest threat and that it is still too early for her to have that perception, but is anyone going to do anything about it?! And if they do, are they going to wait until it's too late?! Her path to the end wouldn't be an easy one, but I could see her bulldozing her way there.

1. Tangerine [+1] - So, I think my read on him from last week was accurate. It's only been 4 weeks and dude already has 3 comp wins...but I still think eyes are going to be on mostly Andrea and Christine, and Nina, and Mark, and so on and so forth and they could def wait until it's too late to take care of this guy.

Terri Joe, Motoki Maxted and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 14:15:59

Eye fear I may have cursed the man 💀

Terri Joe and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 14:16:29

Akamsksk curse Andrea next! 😍

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 14:17:44

I’m going to be updating this today and she’s going to be number one cuz I expect everyone to just be playing her game rn

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rankings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next