Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rankings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

Rankings  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 19:25:45

Loving these rankings! Thank you icon!

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Rankings  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 22:41:04

Rankings Pre Eviction #7 (Day 14 - 9/29/2022)

THIS RANKING IS NOT BASED ON HOW MUCH I LIKE THE PLAYER, ITS BASED ON HOW WELL I THINK THEY ARE PLAYING THE GAME!! Keep in mind, I only have access to public areas. So... don't be too offended, I really hardly know shit. For my opinions on who I am rooting for, check out my blog about my thoughts on things

25. Daniela Santiago [-]

24.Lady Dimitrescu [-]

23. Helen Shivers [-]

22. Art the Clown [-]

21. Bryce Hall [-]

20. Michelle Yeoh [-]

19. Tyler Joseph [-]

18. Frisk [-]

17. K [-]

16. Tangerine [-15] - I'm literally so sorry bro IDK... I really thought you were going to be a tad more under the radar because even though you had your wins, I thought it was clear Andrea was a bigger threat than you were. But obviously she was way more connected to the point where people weren't going to throw her under the bus but were going to through you. RIP, I had a lot of confidence in you and could see you were a very capable player, it just didn't work out and sometimes that happens to the good ones <3

15. Charlie Dompler [-] - I predicted 15th place for him for a couple rounds now, kinda shook I got that right lmao but yea. There was only so much he could do tbh, made a big move on his hoh but clearly wasnt able to use that hoh to make connections necessary to keep him safe for longer than that week.

14. Shoto Todoroki [-3] - I really don't know what has happened to make your game completely crash and burn but it kind of seems like you may have been a scape goat but you also blew your own shit up too... would you have been the renom if you didn't start shit tonight?! I don't know. I don't think so lowkey but I thank you for your service

13. Sofia Carson [-] - GIRL GET UP! I think you're literally only staying because you're a female player AND Andrea's little bitch. These things together are going to help you get the votes to stay. I'm sorry yall wanna deny the girls are tight when literally anyone with a fucking brain can see that you are close but anyway, I personally wish you were leaving tonight and it could be a possibility but I just don't think so.

12. Mark Hoffman [-] - Sir.... you are just messy as hell. I love it, I am here for it, but do I think you will ever be out of hot water? No. People are going to keep tossing Mark's name out as an easy name to throw under the bus. I think part of it is a little his fault because he seems to deliberately involve himself in the mess for whatever reason.

11. Beatrix Kiddo [+4] - I don't feel like she has done anything at all to be in a better position right now than a handful of other people, I think they are just being so messy and inactive and bad that it's bumping her up. I have not forgotten that she didn't show up to HoH #6, doesn't show up to hardly anything and seems inactive herself.... but we move. People have other things to worry about right now

10. Danny Torrance [-1] - Everything that I just said about Beatrix applies to Danny too. He is one spot higher up on the list because he is Andrea's bitch play thing while Beatrix is obviously the one person left in the game that MIGHT have a reason to put up Andrea, which means he is in a better spot than her because this is Andrea's house. But yea at this point, I forget he is here.

9. Sofia Wylie [+1] - I know she has been put up twice in a row now, used as a scape goat, called inactive, etc etc but I think some people are making themselves bigger targets than her right now and I'd like to believe she would have stayed over Carson... but she's a bigger threat than Carson so maybe not. IDK... An HoH would help boost her spot up again.

8. Nina Bo'Nina Brown [+6] - I am shocked to see me placing her at 8th lmfao because at this point again, I just think other people are making themselves too big of targets. She is still a comp threat and that itself is something people need to watch out for and she seems to be an easy nomination as Mark just put her up last week when the whole house is throwing that man to the wolves but yea.... I see her lasting a while right now. Oh and she has Andrea doin shit for her so that puts her in a good spot

7. Loid Forger [-4] - As I suspected he has been on the bottom since Nina won hoh and nominated him. He hasn't voted in the majority and doesn't seem to be having any control in the game right now. With that being said, I think he has the ability to recover more than most.

6. Aimee Gibbs [-2] - Miss Aimee got in a little hot water this week with her name being thrown out. And I'm sorry, I don't care if her name was cleared. Where there is smoke, there has to be some fire... I don't see her as completely innocent at all. I think she does a lot of behind the scenes talking and scheming. She seems like a very convincing person though and doesn't seem like the type to rest until her point is across so... I think she is smart and really capable but also has a little bit of a target on her back now, at least more than before

5. Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad [-] - I can't get a sense of how she is doing too much but it does seem she is more with Andrea/Nina more than anything else and those two SHOULD be targeted over her. Will they be? I'm not sure, but they should be shields for her.

4. Lois Griffin [+2] - I really do not see her being nominated again for a LONG time (unless Nina wins another hoh). I know she doesn't seem too involved in power alliances but at the same time I don't think anyone aside from Nina would have her on their radar.

3. Alison Dilaurentis [+5] - Her game is very much a mystery to me so this is just an educated guess on her positioning. I see her as someone literally on NOBODIES radar, much like Lois, but even more so. As we get down to the single digits I could see her maybe being in trouble, but def not now or for a while

2. Christine Quinn [+4] - I feel the battle of her vs Andrea quickly approaching us and unfortunately, I see her likely losing that battle but at the same time she could triumph and be the new queen B around here very easily. In that regard, maybe it would be best for her and Andrea not to let each other go so that they can be shields for one another...but she seems gutsy enough to make the move when necessary, but timing is everything. If she is successful, this is her game to win.

1. Andrea Agosti [+1] - Everyone is literally snug as a bug in a rug up this girls wide ass pussy like Jesus Christ, they are all in there so spaced out they can't even tell they're not the only one in it. Deadass, she has everyone under her thumb in this game and it's honestly incredible how it has been going on for this long and not bitten her in the ass. I believe that it will eventually but I have seen many times before that people just let it happen and that could happen here too

Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Rankings  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 10:59:43

Gonna do a ranking of the final 10 tonight. Rip to Alison I had a gut feeling she would actually be in trouble after I literally wrote in here that “As we get down to the single digits I could see her maybe being in trouble, but def not now or for a while”

Whoopsie bby sorry Sad

Terri Joe and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Rankings  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 9:37:36

Whoops forgot to update sksksks I will later!
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Rankings  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 19:44:47

Rankings Final 9 (Day 21 - 10/6/2022)

THIS RANKING IS NOT BASED ON HOW MUCH I LIKE THE PLAYER, ITS BASED ON HOW WELL I THINK THEY ARE PLAYING THE GAME!! Keep in mind, I only have access to public areas. So... don't be too offended, I really hardly know shit. For my opinions on who I am rooting for, check out my blog about my thoughts on things

25. Daniela Santiago [-]

24.Lady Dimitrescu [-]

23. Helen Shivers [-]

22. Art the Clown [-]

21. Bryce Hall [-]

20. Michelle Yeoh [-]

19. Tyler Joseph [-]

18. Frisk [-]

17. K [-]

16. Tangerine [-]

15. Charlie Dompler [-]

14. Shoto Todoroki [-] - I wasn't shocked to see him evicted this round but I was shocked to see his vote be so close. Put up a good fight, would have been really interesting to see him survive that one. RIP king, you deserved jury over some of these people for sure

13. Sofia Carson [-] - *yawns* take care!

12. Alison Dilaurentis [-9] - Damn!! I think things just worked out in a way for her that didn't work out, I still think there was a chance she could have gone really deep in the game. Her call out in her goodbye shows she knew a lot about what was going on in the game, but she just wasn't able to secure an hoh to do anything about it. I think the issue was people didn't see her as enough of a shield like Christine would be and that left her as too expendable.

11. Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad [-6] - Oh this one HURTTT... she did not deserve to leave in this round with this hoh considering it was almost like her own side got her out of the game. I think she just got screwed over by an unreasonable situation but was doing well. A legend and a queen and MY winner!

10. Loid Forger [-3] - And I thought it was Todoroki who shot himself in the foot the worst this season... bby what happened. That was all just a mess....yea... I think your spot was not as bad as you had thought and then your actions just made it way worse...rip

9. Beatrix Kiddo [+2] - I keep expecting her to be an easy nom every week and she's not. At this point, I see her as one of the people that might be dragged to the end. I have her ranked this low because I think her chances of winning are the least out of everyone, not that she is necessarily out next because I think people are going to want to make bigger moves. I think she's not seen as an underdog as much as Danny is but is also not seen as a huge player. There's still some time for her to change this around but she's gotta get working on that and fast.

8. Danny Torrance [+2] - As we saw, everyone wants to drag him to the end. So as I said about Bea, I don't necessarily think he is getting 8th place, I just think his odds of winning are not that high. Then again, people have been voting for goats at the ends of games lately so you never really know. I would like to see him do something that surprises me too. Win an HoH and make a boss ass move, kid.

7. Lois Griffin [-3] - While I am LIVING for her cuntiness, I think it is hurting her chances of getting votes if she is to make it to the end. I'm also not sure if I believe much in her abilities to make a good argument at the end for how she is a better player than most others.

6. Sofia Wylie [+3] - I feel about the same about Sofia and Lois. I think both of them won't be taken that seriously if they make it to the end and need something bigger on their resume right now in order to be able to clinch it.

THE NEXT FIVE I GENUINELY SEE AS THE MOST LIKELY WINNERS OF BBQ12

5. Nina Bo'Nina Brown [+3] - I think she actually could have a good shot of winning if she makes the end -- my impression of her is that she would be a good talker and be able to sell herself really well. The issue is that I know her style of gameplay has pissed a lot of people off and I'm not sure if people would see it worthy of their vote and IDK if I would blame them because there are those obvious weaknesses, she just needs to sell that she is aware of what her weaknesses are and how she worked around that

4. Mark Hoffman [+8] - At this point, Mark has defied a lot of odds to even make it as far as he has. I think he would be our underdog winner and a lot of people love to root for that and see that. I would think he would be deserving to win if he makes it there, I just think his path to getting there would be the toughest out of everyone left in the cast and if he were to manage it, it would be impressive enough to deserve the votes.

3. Andrea Agosti [-2] - Her game is just way too obvious for her to remain in the clear. I think in the final stretch of this game, she is going to have missiles coming at her from ALL ANGLES and if she is able to get around that, it will be so impressive that she will deserve to win.

2. Aimee Gibbs [+4] - I honestly think they made a mistake keeping her here over Mama lmao this girl is so dangerous like if I was playing she would be on my radar so fast and I'd be terrified of her. She is so smart and seems so calculated. She seems to know her path to the end and how to get there and can clearly make an argument for herself. She also has shields in front of her like sis is SET UP

1. Christine Quinn [+1] - If things work out how she plans, it could be a bit messy but I think people would respect it. It seems like she wants to use her girls to get rid of Loid/Mark/Nina and then she gets rid of them after which is the perfect plan. I wanna see an epic backstab and I think this specific jury would want to see that too. I also think she has the resume to win regardless of having no comp wins and the fact others have comp wins instead of her will make her stay otb next to a lot of people so I think she has a great chance.

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Rankings  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 19:45:25

If Beatrix, Danny, Lois, and Sofia are the final 4 after I say this I will literally die sdlfdlfjsdlk

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Rankings  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct - 8:58:59

I’ll do one last one once we get our final 3 I love you
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Rankings  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 19:57:11

Rankings Final 3 (Day 30 - 10/15/2022)

25. Daniela Santiago [-]

24. Lady Dimitrescu [-]

23. Helen Shivers [-]

22. Art the Clown [-]

21. Bryce Hall [-]

20. Michelle Yeoh [-]

19. Tyler Joseph [-]

18. Frisk [-]

17. K [-]

16. Tangerine [-]

15. Charlie Dompler [-]

14. Shoto Todoroki [-]

13. Sofia Carson [-]

12. Alison Dilaurentis [-]

11. Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad [-]

10. Loid Forger [-]

9. Mark Hoffman [-5] - As I mentioned last time, his path to the end was going to be the most difficult just based on the dynamics of the game at that point. If he had managed to get through to the final 3, it would have been super impressive -- but Danny doing Andrea's dirty work really did him in so RIP to you

8. Aimee Gibbs [-6] - I was super bummed to see Aimee go because she was honestly one of the smartest people on the cast it seems. It was smart of them to get her out when they could imo, especially because if they did let her make the final 2 I have no doubts that she would have been able to make a great case for herself.

7. Danny Torrance [+1] - He was starting to do well in competitions and it has been revealed that Andrea just helped him win things but regardless, being a number for Andrea made him too dangerous to keep around and people are going to think they need to take out her numbers before they can get her soooo... yea. I was sure that he would be dragged to the final 2 but that was before he won a veto and an hoh.

6. Sofia Wylie [-] - Im not exactly that surprised with her placement here, only because I didn't suspect that she was much of a priority to anyone and seemed to be more solo which meant that she was not saved when people had the chance to save people and was an easy person to be tossed under the bus.

5. Andrea Agosti [-2] - Miss girl had a good as run. All of our blogs consist of yelling at the cast saying theyre stupid not taking you out sooner and ultimately I think this game would have been hers if she was willing to part with Nina sooner.

4. Lois Griffin [+3] - I was really sure that she was going to make the final 3 so I'm shocked that she got the boot at this point. I feel like it would have been smarter for Christine to boot Beatrix because now B will likely be taken by both Nina and Christine and is taking up one of those final spots, whereas Nina might not have been as likely to take Lois... You did well, mother cunt

3. Nina Bo'Nina Brown [+2] - I know I put her here at 3rd but I don't think she's getting third, I think she's getting 2nd no matter who she is sitting next to but that's why I have her win ability lower than the other two. I just don't know which will win yet because IDK how the final hoh is going to go, but far too many have the same experience with Nina which is she never really attempted to speak to them. I understand people are busy and some are not able to spend as much time on here as others are... with that being said, this is not the challenge. And people are not going to reward people who didn't put in effort with them... it's that simple

2. Beatrix Kiddo [+7] - I really don't know how she got here to be quite honest, I am really hoping that if she does make the final 2, she has some kind of argument that really explains her game and helps me and everyone else see her game more. You don't need to win comps to be doing well in the game, and with this jury I could see them rewarding someone who won nothing and talked to them over someone who won a bunch of comps and never spoke to them.

1. Christine Quinn [-] - I know I ranked her at #1 last time but I am truly SHOCKED that she is in the final 3. She has adapted and maneuvered through the game beautifully and she has outplayed the other two both socially and strategically in my opinion. I haven't looked at the jury chat in a hot minute so I am not sure how they are feeling about her game, but if she is in the final 2 chairs with either one of Nina or B, they better fucking give her the win

Terri Joe and Christine Quinn like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rankings  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rankings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2