Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Diary Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

Diary Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 23:16:55

enters cutely
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 23:18:59

did i potentially out myself at a comp beast? yes, yes i did. do i regret it? yes, just a little. but i do feel like it has at least allowed me to show to people that i’m willing to protect them as long as the same is kept in return. plus, I DONT HAVE THE THIRD HOH COURTNEY CURSE!! FINALLY YALL. i actually have people i can nominate who canNOT give me shit for it either. so fucking excited eek

anyways, for right now i’m thinking tyler and beatrix. it just makes the most sense with the current cards i have. loid is going bryce and nina. out of them both, i’d like for nina to go as bryce wants to make a three with me and alison. it would give me more protection that way, and tbh, i don’t really trust nina whatsoever. it might just be bc she’s so busy, but even a congrats would be nice
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 1:13:43

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
I mean I agree it is a two way street. I find it hard to believe I’m the only one though that you haven’t talked to. I thought we had a good conversation and I thought you understood that im busy

Beatrix, I hope you read what I’m about to say post-season

1. Do not try and fault me for nominating you. One conversation doesn’t suffice in a game like this
2. You reached out to me after it was pretty damn clear I was going to be winning the HoH with the majority ounces
3. You being busy is fine, but you have NOT communicated that with me up until after this HoH. Even then, I know you’ve at least spoken with other people
4. You aren’t the only one who I haven’t spoken to. Tyler is another.. hence why I told you he would be my fucking target
5. When it comes to everyone else, sure, a lot of them haven’t even congratulated me on winning this HoH, but they’ve at least spoken to me previously
6. I will gladly nominate another bitch who hasn’t spoken with me much
7. You can’t just skate by in this game by going to the HoH, chatting with them, talking about your busy life, and then expect to be safe. Build connections prior. It makes you look like you just cling to us for the power and then will leave us high and dry
8. I quite literally owe you nothing

That’s all. I’ll probably end up regretting even saying this in my Diary Room when the season ends, but it’s just.. UGH. It just irked my nerve how I’m suddenly the bad guy in this scenario
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 13:26:31

oh christine you got CLOCKED girl
Back to top Go down
Pamela Jenkins

Pamela Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 13:37:33

What do you mean got clocked? Where?
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 13:40:56

check my messages with danny + mark
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 20:45:18

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
kinda dumb ppl kept posting during the thing lol pushing it to page three

Oh SHUT UP
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 0:18:32

do i sleep or do i continue writing all the messages from that hoh yesterday and then the messages from today
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 0:18:52

i’m gonna be so behind on messages 😭😭😭 gonna have to catch up on them over the weekend
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 22:46:49

enters for my daily diary room message!

anyways, hello everyone. tis andrea agosti here. why am i speaking like this? we shall never find out. so i’ve somehow aligned myself with.. every single fucking comp beast i guess. sofia c, nina, mama toad, loid, and tangerine now too?! goddamn

i need nina to confirm that she’s good with sofia c before i create that four person alliance. as for tangerine, he really showed he can do the damn thing. him loving me so much is suddenly deeply appreciated. it’s clear he will be an issue down the road as i don’t want to go to f2 with that man, no way in fucking hell. bye nope never

not really sure what to say here as i’m just trying to get this in before my shift ends bc i got a lot of shit to do after i get home

i feel like i’m in a pretty good spot. i have four very active alliances. i’m about to be in a fifth (fingers crossed) and maybe sixth. all of my alliances currently are interconnected which i do enjoy as it means certain people can’t betray me without betraying one or more alliance

Pamela Jenkins likes this post

Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 21:50:25

now i’m not saying i’m a genius.. BUT
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 21:53:53

it is just so funny to me that i threw in nina’s name to mama thinking they were going to be besties bc they talk similarly sometimes (paragraphs in character). it ended up making this alliance THIS MORNING and then nina WINS HOH AND EVERYBODY IS SCRAMBLING..

mama toad and i already 1. know the nominations and 2. know that we’re safe

nobody else can say the same (i think). everybody is fucking scrambling hoping for a response to their plea. meanwhile i’m sitting pretty with no plea needed

turns out the 2nd hoh is a lot better than what it’s made out to be. i was always getting the third and screwing myself over heavily. now i get the second and this fourth hoh i’m completely good with already?

i realize i’m boasting a lot and probably not making a lot of sense. all in all i’m just really glad to have thrown nina’s name as a potential alliance member to mama toad. this couldn’t have come at a better fucking time

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 11:39:26

oh god i swear if mark talked about the potential five of loid me mark christine and k i will lose my fucking mind
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 11:39:38

but it will also mean mark is the liar
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 12:00:12

mark could’ve just ruined my goddamn game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next