Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts

Go down 
+4
Pamela Jenkins
Haley James Scott
Arisaw Cox
Motoki Maxted
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep - 19:34:36

Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Theres-not-much-to-say-motoki-maxted

This particular thread I will praising or talking shit about the challenges xoxo. Mostly care about the challenge itself. Any specific performances by various competitors will probably be mentioned in the rankings if they have nothing else going for them.

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 10:18:36

Challenge Name: Knife Chair
Challenge Type: Trap #1
Description: Create a thread using various forum codes in subsequent posts
Thoughts: I think it’s a cute challenge that 1) helps newbies get acclimated to the forum; 2) weeds out the inactives / lazies; 3) helps players figure out who would be good to work with later on. I feel like I would want to work with the people who finished first because they are either vets which is good or they are newbies that can adapt quickly, which is even better. On the flip side, the people who finish last are either hopeless newbies who will struggle with the forum or they are lazy vets who need to get their shit together. And any of those I would definitely NOT want to work with.
Rating: 10/10

Last edited by Motoki Maxted on Sun 18 Sep - 7:49:21; edited 1 time in total

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 16:39:20

Challenge Name: The Needle Pit
Challenge Type: Trap #2
Description: Create a thread and spam it
Thoughts: This isn’t any shade to you. I just personally hate posting challenges. They’re boring and don’t do anything and just basically test your willpower. I will say I DO like the fact that there’s a little twist to it, specifically docking health points for whatever their placement is. I think it also gives people a reason to actually try as hard as they could. I do think because there are so many people, there is a slight issue I would have. Like imagine being the person with the fifth highest number of posts but you’re 300 posts behind the fourth placer and 200 posts ahead of the sixth placer. It means I could have stopped 199 posts ago. I guess that’s the risk you take.
Rating: 7/10

Last edited by Motoki Maxted on Sun 18 Sep - 7:49:46; edited 1 time in total

Arisaw Cox, Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 16:41:18

This is cute thank you <3

Haley James Scott and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 20:18:38

Challenge Name: Master Key
Challenge Type: HOH #1
Description: Pick a key and ask for keys in hopes of obtaining master key
Thoughts: So this is another classic. It’s short and sweet and doesn’t require a lot. We all love a good social competition. In this case, if you wanna win, you need to go campaigning for some keys to increase the chances of you winning. I do love that it’s all done in secret too, because it means you can lie about things. Like if someone asked me for my key I would say yes and not do it anyway and then when they win HOH I’m like yasssssss I knew my key would come in handy! I personally enjoy this comp though. It forces people to interact and we love a good icebreaker.
Rating: 9/10

Last edited by Motoki Maxted on Sun 18 Sep - 7:49:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 20:22:43

Oh wait… I think I misunderstood the comp. Someone can just collect a bunch of keys?! I thought it was more luck where you can trade keys or something
Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 20:30:40

I thought they could give it to someone, not necessarily trade.
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 20:34:36

No you’re def right I just did not read closely lmao

Motoki Maxted likes this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 20:39:13

It would have been cute if some of the keys had different rooms they opened like an Uber eats thing or something silly like that. But there’s also like 20 keys so it would be a mess to get something good for every key or even half.

I know my strategy would be to ask people for stuff but if I was throwing it would be so easy to build trust with this one.

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 21:07:10

Yes they can give them & ooh tea that would have been a good addition to this comp. I didn't think about that.

Motoki Maxted likes this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 20:18:19

Challenge Name: Billy on Holiday
Challenge Type: POV #1
Description: Identify landmarks that Billy has visited
Thoughts: Pretty straightforward comp. Short, sweet, and to the point. I would personally hate it as a player because I’m not cultured AT ALL and don’t recognize any landmarks except maybe the bridge? I’m assuming it’s the Golden Gate Bridge which is funny because Billy is HUUUUGE which means that this would be a very terrifying visual even if he were fake. But yeah I mean for people who like seeing different cool places of pictures this would be perfect. I just feel like it’s world geography homework :3
Rating: 8/10

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 20:34:18

Did yall notice Angela Runnions in a loofah hiding in there?

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 20:36:33

Arisaw Cox wrote:

lmao now why did I think that was MENSA founder and CEO Raven Walton?

Arisaw Cox and Haley James Scott like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 20:45:05

Arisaw Cox wrote:

I did notice the loofah and I was like WHY LMFAO

Arisaw Cox and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
Pamela Jenkins

Pamela Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 21:30:40

Motoki Maxted wrote:
Challenge Name: Billy on Holiday
Challenge Type: POV #1
Description: Identify landmarks that Billy has visited
Thoughts: Pretty straightforward comp. Short, sweet, and to the point. I would personally hate it as a player because I’m not cultured AT ALL and don’t recognize any landmarks except maybe the bridge? I’m assuming it’s the Golden Gate Bridge which is funny because Billy is HUUUUGE which means that this would be a very terrifying visual even if he were fake. But yeah I mean for people who like seeing different cool places of pictures this would be perfect. I just feel like it’s world geography homework :3
Rating: 8/10

OK SO WE'RE JUST GONNA STEAL MISS CHERRY BLOSSOM'S GIG AND SETUP NOW AREN'T WE?????

Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Sk8-cherry-blossom

Haley James Scott and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next