Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts

Go down 
+4
Pamela Jenkins
Haley James Scott
Arisaw Cox
Motoki Maxted
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 11:55:07

Motoki Maxted wrote:
Challenge Name: Razor Wire Maze
Challenge Type: HOH #4
Description: Guess left or right for 14 rounds.
Thoughts: Not the glass bridge from squid game lololol I'm glad someone else noticed it too. I actually liked this concept though and tried to incorporate it into BBE2 but I couldn't think of a way to have it that was not completely luck based, because it's one of those competitions that does not favor anyone who tries to be proactive and guess first. I like the execution here though, and anyone who jumped to go first is a clown because the odds of them getting it right on the first try without any help would be like what, 1 in 16384? So yeah no, I would not try doing this until at least 7 people participated. That increases your odds of winning to 1 in 128, which is significantly better.
Rating: 9/10

This is def becoming part of BBQ. If you want to add another element to it though if you ever host it, when I did Squid Game Quarantine, they had marbles they could throw and share. You could add that component to it.

Terri Joe and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 11:56:19

Motoki Maxted wrote:
Challenge Name: X Marks the Spot
Challenge Type: POV #4
Description: Search the forum for X's each round.
Thoughts: Ooooh I would hate this because I have the worst kind of luck/strategy when it comes to these comps but it's actually kinda fun. It's like hide or seek except if you're evicted you lose out on winning hundreds of dollars. But I think this is a great comp to make people panic and get a ton of anxiety and it's kinda cute while doing so. I love the twist that the X gets smaller each time. That's so fucked lol
Rating: 9.5/10

It was so small by round 5 I was loling hiding it <3

Motoki Maxted likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 11:58:04

Motoki Maxted wrote:
Challenge Name: ARITH-METIC
Challenge Type: Trap #6
Description: Solve a math word problem that has been fragmented.
Thoughts: I literally just got the biggest boner when I saw this competition omg I really wish I got to do this live because I would have just embarrassed the cast. Like how in the world do you not know how to do this quickly? This is such a fever dream and I would have ate this up, not tooting my own horn or anything. Everyone should be thoroughly embarrassed.
Rating: 15/10

LMAO so I love this comp but I will admit it took me forever to understand the answer & that's embarrassing. I remember the day it was posted I thought maybe I could post it for Moolissaw, but I was looking at the answer like ya there's no way I can explain this if they start questioning me. Super clever comp.

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 11:59:27

Motoki Maxted wrote:
Challenge Name: Jigsaw Jigsaw
Challenge Type: Trap #7
Description: Piece together a jigsaw puzzle.
Thoughts: Cute competition. I hate jigsaw puzzles though. Mostly because my computer sucks at being quick so it takes me like twenty minutes to move one piece whoops. I do think the fact you have a Jigsaw themed jigsaw puzzle is enough to warrant this a much higher score than I typically would give out for a comp I hate. So cute idea! I stan!
Rating: 7/10

Me happy with my score of 300 minutes than Calvin & others come along with scores of 12 minutes & I'm like how?

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 12:00:28

Thank you for keeping this updated. I like to read the comments on the challenges the most I admit <3

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 12:00:29

If I ever do anything like that I might do something like a point system for their balance. Maybe do something like 3 points originally and if they want to push someone out of the competition, they can at the cost of 2 points and if they wanna rush someone (take away one point) they can. Idk something to spice it up and make people cutthroat.

Arisaw Cox and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 12:01:20

Arisaw Cox wrote:
Thank you for keeping this updated. I like to read the comments on the challenges the most I admit <3

No problem! It’s easy to review!

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 12:37:42

The ARITH-METIC comp is probably my favorite one so far!

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 17:17:37

Challenge Name: the Gallows
Challenge Type: POV #6
Description: Hangman.
Thoughts: I love hangman, I do. But having to go through seventeen rounds sounds dreadful. I do love the idea of hangman and I love the idea of an X comp, but together, I don’t think it was the most time efficient way to go about things, especially right after a comp that took forever. Doing one long comp a night and a short one is fine but two of them… phew. I will say though, that hangman is at least FUN though so if the six players were having fun, that’s all that matters. I love word comps so this gets a boost. A few points off because I’m impatient but that’s just me.
Rating: 7/10
Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 17:17:55

Haley James Scott wrote:
The ARITH-METIC comp is probably my favorite one so far!

Arisa should do a season based off math only.

Arisaw Cox and Billy The Puppet Eillish like this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 17:20:46

Challenge Name: Billy’s Fire Maze
Challenge Type: Trap #8
Description: Given a series of mazes, do one legit one.
Thoughts: This competition is cute. Doing multiple mazes when only one of them is actually legit. Billie, I loooooove your comps! I would be so annoyed doing it bc I hate using paint for mazes but someone’s gotta do it. I just know people would rage quit after picking the wrong one sksksk
Rating: 10/10

Arisaw Cox and Billy The Puppet Eillish like this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 20:31:27

Challenge Name: Follow Your Heart
Challenge Type: HOH #7
Description: Answer a verbal question that is playing during a scene from Saw.
Thoughts: I actually really enjoy this competition a lot. I think the concept is really cool and executed well, especially if you wanna win. Fits the Saw theme perfectly. If you wanna do well, you gotta sacrifice your ears a bit. But I think it’s neat to pay homage to Saw by hiding the question in the audio. I stan!

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 7:39:50

May I request that bloggers have access to the former traps or is that gonna be an issue? I wanted to catch up on this rip.
Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 9:19:57

Challenge Name: Moolissa's Packing Meat
Challenge Type: POV #7
Description: Complete a series of word search puzzles and try not to be last.
Thoughts: I love a good word search puzzle and I think having a series of word search puzzles and trying not to be last would stress me out but I think it’s a cute idea and definitely raises the stakes a bit. I love this!
Rating: 9/10
Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 9:25:20

Challenge Name: Mausoleum
Challenge Type: HOH #8
Description: Identify the type of competition that the image is from in a face off competition.
Thoughts: Ooooh a classic Big Brother competition with picking two people to go at it. And I love that they gotta remember those images. Reminds me of BBE when I asked the houseguests questions about the images used in comps and they had to remember if it was true or false. I wasn’t here live but like BBE, looks like the other challenges were hidden during this comp. I stan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts   Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motoki’s Challenge Thoughts
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next