Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 0:17:47

YO FUCK MARK. NINA IS NOT GOING TO WORK WITH US. WE NEED TO WIN THIS WEEK.
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 14:53:03

Okay so heres whats gonna happen when I win HOH.

new thread is made in the cafeteria

Hey houseguests!

you're probably wondering why i called this meeting well. i think its time to be a bit honest in whats going on.

i have told you guys i value honesty. i value truth and trust. and ive given you all examples of that at some point or another in this game. well as hoh, i think its time to continue the sharing of truth and honesty to ensure everyone is being truthful.

this week before my nominations are made, im going to ask you all to complete one of three tasks for me that could result in your safety from being nominated or for the safety of your allies.

You have the choice of either:
A) DMing me two people who you trust.
B) Publicly naming two people that you trust.
or C) Not doing either.

now here's where it gets fun. if you complete:

A. ill compare your people with the other ones that are sent, and the houseguest with the highest amount of times being named, they are safe from being nominated.

B. i will put your name alongside the others who publicly submit on a wheel and you will have a chance at safety.

C. i will put your name on a wheel for a possible nomination

oh and you are not able to say my name for any of the answers, along with any houseguest that was evicted.
[/size]
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 14:55:04

Wait lemme edit realquick!!!
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 15:00:13

Okay so heres whats gonna happen when I win HOH.

new thread is made in the cafeteria

Hey houseguests!

you're probably wondering why i called this meeting well. i think its time to be a bit honest in whats going on.

i have told you guys i value honesty. i value truth and trust. and ive given you all examples of that at some point or another in this game. well as hoh, i think its time to continue the sharing of truth and honesty to ensure everyone is being truthful.

this week before my nominations are made, im going to ask you all to complete one of three tasks for me that could result in your safety from being nominated or for the safety of your allies.

or C) Not doing either.

now here's where it gets fun. if you complete:

A. ill compare your people with the other ones that are sent, and the houseguest with the highest amount of times being named, they are safe from being nominated.

B. i will put your name alongside the others who publicly submit on a wheel and you will have a chance at safety.

C. i will put your name on a wheel for a possible nomination

This means that there will be one nominee from the group that does not complete the tasks and a nominee that will be selected by a wheel of those who are not safe. as a result of the other two tasks.

So choose carefully if you would like to protect yourself or your allies.

That's all. I'll accept submissions to this thread and my DMs until about 4 a.m. EST/12 a.m. PST tonight.

oh and you are not able to say my name for any of the answers, along with any houseguest that was evicted.

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 15:14:13

LMAO well I wish you good luck to win, because this would be funny
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 19:52:29

MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 200.gif?cid=89ab776dxshlxsu2dqsi9xe18ibfij2b5y4s0hqvxylm8k82&rid=200
what part of rig it for me to earn free dinner and lunch did yall not get...
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 22:45:59

Send this to the bloggers:

i aint say this in there, but the next time i become hoh, yall will enjoy it thoroughly!!
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 9:46:10

Hold on IMMA MAKE A THREAD OF STUFF FOR BLOGGERS
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 15:47:03

ya know what…after today, I’m still thinking about doing that hoh party whenever it comes next lolol
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 11:53:52

I KNOW FOR A FACT christine ass is telling people I’m still onto them for an all girls alliance and idgaf. The proof is in the pudding. I see it bright as day and I if it’s sus it’s sus and I’m going to vote what’s best for ME. Carson is not it!!
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 11:59:32

and people are making me sick!!! WE ARE IN PREJURY!!!!

WE DONT NEED BLOCKSTARS!!! Half the people you nominate will not be in the game to vote for you so GO FUCKING BIG!!!
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 14:53:24

I DONT LIKE THESE HOES. LET ME SAY IT AGAIN. I DONT LIKE THESE HOES. I CANT SAY NIGGA EITHER AND CALL THEM SLURS IM A WHITE MAN FUCK THIS SHIT I DONT LIKE THE PRIVELIGE GET RID OF ME. LET ME OUT.
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 17:57:47

Ive updated the formatting and the twist. time to get hot.

Hey houseguests!

you're probably wondering why i called this meeting, especially when things are happening so fast. now that we’re in jury, i think its time to be a bit honest about whats been going on in the game thus far.

i have told you guys i value honesty. i value truth and trust. and ive given several examples of that at some point or another in this game, both publicly and privately. well as hoh this week, i think its time to continue the sharing of trust and honesty to ensure everyone is being truthful.

or C) Not doing either.

for doing each task you get a reward. if you complete:

A. ill compare your people with the other ones that are sent, and the houseguest named the most times in private, will be safe from being nominated.

B. all the names publicly submitted will be placed on a wheel in accordance with the number of times they are named and whoever it lands on will be safe from nominations, AND the first houseguest to say that name will be safe from nominations as well.

C. i will put your name on a wheel for a possible nomination.

That's how it will work if more than 3 people do not submit. Here’s some caveats to be transparent about how this will work if that changes.

IF less than 4 people do not submit, they will be the only people eligible for nominations. So in a house made of 13 people, if 3 people don't submit, they will be the only nominees to choose from for the entire week while the remaining 10 are safe.

IF everyone submits (whether private or public), those who submit in private will be the only ones eligible for nominations.

this means the best chance you have at being safe without a wheel or popularity will be by submitting publicly and quickly.

if you want to help your odds on the safety wheel, before the time is up, publicly name two people i should nominate and you will receive two stokes added to the safety wheel while they will both receive another stoke on the nomination wheel if they are not declared safe by the safety wheel or by popularity.

so choose carefully if you would like to protect yourself or your allies or take a risk of losing one or the other. And as an act of honesty, trust and truth, I will share the names of those who completed each task before making my nominations.

that's all. i'll accept submissions to this thread and my DMs until about 10 minutes before the nominations are due tonight.

P.S. oh although i doubt any of you were even going to, you are not able to say my name for any of the answers, along with any houseguest that is in prejury.
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 19:24:45

my connection is low... test.
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 22:33:44

Andrea said: This HoH is difficult in the fact that you don’t really know what you’re up against. You could spend eighteen of the twenty four hours writing your heart out, but be a mediocre writer and lose to somebody with a degree in literature who wrote their story in three

Looks in somebody with a degree in journalism and spent a combined 1.30-2 hours writing that but most of it was rewatching the episode before Rue got snatched so it probably could’ve been done in 1.15-1.30 had I not.

Also it’s wild how I spent an hour 30 doing that but when it came to writing a 600 word magazine article??? Braindead

Billy The Puppet Eillish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next