Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Empty
PostSubject: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 16:40:04

Ya know i could be dumb but idk if i actually have a DR to confess things to so that's what this is going to be.
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 16:50:46

Anyways while i keep getting flood warning im going to type my thoughts thus far.

NOBODY TALKING TO ME BUM BITCHES.

I don't know how high I want to go with these messages I don't want to message for forever so I can be the top dog but I don't want just sit and wait.. at the time of me writing this sentence i think i have 120? and that's in 30 minutes.

Thats a lot of time Bing Bongs. id make a great weed dealer. But i think that I ultimately will be hitting 100 bing bong from the tops and then switching again to something fun and I know prod will get a kick out of.

As for the house, I don't have any guesses who these people are based on selection. I think Brooklyn from stan brother used to have a pfp with MHA as person here but I know MHA is a beloved anime.

Im also trying to not auto caps anything to blend in more but we'll see how that works. Anyways yeah I'm rewatching the anime to catch any fun screencaps i can use for the comments and shit hehe
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 21:39:16

So im nervous. HAHA i dont know if i wanted an hoh this early however I do KNOW i wanted a HOH on a double HOH week? fuck that that's two people I have to ass kiss and there's too many people i haven't talk ed to here. So im hoping i get this very happy im second in the running for the middle potentially. but yeah. I guess the accidental posting kinda helped although idk what happened and i hope it wont carry on into beyond the comp because imma feel like shit if people get mad at me for posting outside of the round and throwing them off but also BOOHOO. HA

Anywys um Kathy give me that key!!!
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 21:40:15

OH also if i do get HOH im saying it here I do not plan to nom Mark or Lois I vibe with them very well. Aimee also because she gave me the winning strat. as for who my noms are its going to be someone i haven't talked to because i don't have any reason to do otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 0:44:56

Yeah and were expanding on that last thought. My noms are Bryce and Nina. BOOM POW
Back to top Go down
Moolissaw

Moolissaw

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 0:51:38

Loid Forger wrote:
Yeah and were expanding on that last thought. My noms are Bryce and Nina. BOOM POW

You should make a Nominations thread so you can add your speech. Doesn't have to be a long one or anything, but I imagine you don't want "Yeah and were expanding on that last thought." as your speech.
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 11:01:09

You so real Dale lol
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 22:56:04

shitting pissing and screaming right now.i wwould love for bryce to go. like bottom of my heart and bottom of my feet. i don't want him here i think he has been an arrogant ASS and its very fitting if he goes this week. i know he is probably putting a campaign for the ages out there but I want him out. i my campaign will primarily be that why keep around someone whose active and showed they can compete well when there are three inactives basically the speech that got me to walk in my season lol
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 11:30:04

AHHHH AND THE CROWD GOES OHH OHH OHOHOHOHOH OHH OHH OHOH!!!! BRYCE IS GOINGING HO ME BRYCE IS GOINGHOME!!!!

CLICK TO SING WITH ME!!!

Billy The Puppet Eillish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 11:56:38

No bc I try to make fun and jump and laugh and I hate it because I know y’all can’t like or publicly laugh back so just know I feel y’all chest rumbling🧡✌🏾
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 14:03:19

BRATATATATATA!!!!!!! AY AYAY AY AYA YA AYA AY AY AYA Y AY!!! BOTH MY NOMS LEFT LETS JUMP HO!!! AH AH A HA AH AH AHAHAHAHAH

BYE BRYCE FUCK YOU DON TCOMMUNCATE WITH ME HA
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 14:18:57

MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM 200.gif?cid=89ab776dm94348zhaxzfjcfafap88tz0nu6meys9yj6pt3m5&rid=200

NO BECAUSE EVERYBODY GET UP I NEED EVERY BODY ASS SHAKING NOW BRYCE IS GONE THATS WHAT THAT HOE GET DONT SPIN ALL THAT MESS ON ME THEN HE GOES. WHEW ADN BY ONE VOTE!!! YEAHHHH SING IT WITH ME!!!

AND THE CROWD GOES!!!!
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 14:28:34

YEAH THEY ARE LIARS BUT THE ONE BITCH WHO WAS HONEST WITH YOU YOU PICKED A FIGHT WITH AND LOST HA
RESPONDING TO THIS
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 16:59:44

"Bryce Was Pushed"

And keep his ass out.

MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM 200.gif?cid=89ab776dnj4udelne6aovgrykhy94qbn94deuejdvljk0x6x&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 23:01:09

HELLO????

Why this twist the scariest one yet? im deadass nervous for what will be asked like???
MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM 200.gif?cid=89ab776dd57vnzov5bw0dttgyeyk7a1a5c06qu83sxvaw1pi&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM   MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next