Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Important Announcement - Immediate Removal

Go down 
+8
Sofia Wylie
Loid Forger
Christine Quinn
Lois Griffin
K
Mark Hoffman
Sofia Carson
Arisaw Cox
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcement - Immediate Removal   Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 16:50:32

Hello Houseguests,

Please continue to pay attention to Moolissaw as you navigate through the latest Jigsaw trap. I still wanted to post this now before we officially enter this new round.

https://bbq12.forumotion.com/t1-welcome-message-rules

These are the rules & we have made them quite clear. We also warned each & everyone of you on numerous occasions during the casting process that it was forbidden to pre game with anyone. We do not take that lightly at all and in this case, it is grounds for expulsion.

Let me explain what production has uncovered & let this be a lesson to anyone who thinks they can pull a fast one on us. We do see a lot more than we let on when you're on the forum, like your IP address for instance. I personally never really look at it unless I have a reason to want to look at it. 2 Houseguests gave me a reason to look & it made a few pieces of the puzzle fall into place.

First Sign: 2 players went inactive randomly, within the same hour & have not been back since. I tried to contact one of them on Twitter, I see them active, but nothing. They were already on the edge of being removed for not being active for 48 hours, but that 48 hour mark would only happen after the POV tonight, so with the added information we have, we decided to remove them now.

Second Sign: We already compared who followed who pre season, but we didn't want to just assume people would cheat or pre game, so we gave people the benefit of the doubt. These are 2 Twitter users I am not familiar with & coincidently they only follow each other from people I know.

Third Sign: When we realized this, I had the thought to go look at the IP addresses. I would never show anyone's IP addresses publicly, but Moolissaw & Billy can both vouch that we have found that these 2 players posted from the same IP address on more than 40 occasions. This could mean they live together or are the same person, but either way it's sketchy.

Last Sign: Now this is something that confused me when I first saw it, but now with everything mentioned above, it makes a lot more sense. After the last HOH, Michelle was making some weird comments. I was about to warn her in private, but she seemed to understand when I posted publicly asking if she was good. What didn't make any sense to me at the time was why Tyler apologized as if he were Michelle & then add that random edit.

Important Announcement - Immediate Removal ZqUDxTl

We also noticed this in their one on one private room today while we were investigating. Might be nothing, but it seemed peculiar.

Important Announcement - Immediate Removal 3IzdAQf

To recap, it looks like the people behind Michelle & Tyler know each other in real life or are the same person. Judging by the post in the HOH thread, it would appear that when Tyler made that mistake, they got scared & have never logged in since. Honestly I found the comment weird then but it was such a crazy night that it flew over my head at the time.

I am posting all these details to show you just how much we can see & to show that we're not dumb, we do our homework, we keep an eye on things & we see patterns.

Michelle has already been evicted, but I am announcing that Tyler is also officially removed from the game. If you have any questions, you can ask on this thread of contact us privately.

I hope the rest of you are having fun. Congratulations Final 18!!!!

Last edited by Arisaw Cox on Fri 23 Sep - 20:51:35; edited 2 times in total

Billy The Puppet Eillish, Pamela Jenkins, Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Motoki Maxted, Andrea Agosti, Danny Torrance and like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Sofia Carson

Sofia Carson

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - Immediate Removal   Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 16:52:42

oh shit omg

Frisk likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - Immediate Removal   Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 16:53:29

dirty cheats!
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - Immediate Removal   Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 16:53:44

...congrats Final 18.

Danny Torrance likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lois Griffin

Lois Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - Immediate Removal   Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 16:54:11

Holy hell
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - Immediate Removal   Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 16:55:18

omg not the chaos asfsgshdhd

Terri Joe, Danny Torrance, Beatrix Kiddo and Lois Griffin like this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - Immediate Removal   Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 16:55:30

final 18!!!!

Danny Torrance likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - Immediate Removal   Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 16:56:59

ARRISAW SAID: I hope the rest of you are having fun. Congratulations Final 18!!!!

ME: yeaaahhh congratulationssss
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal 200.gif?cid=89ab776dnmplhtlc3bj9t982c1chdmzjnn0etwjvuvj54bhy&rid=200

Arisaw Cox, Billy The Puppet Eillish and Haley James Scott like this post

Back to top Go down
Sofia Wylie

Sofia Wylie

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - Immediate Removal   Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 16:57:12

Bryce hall was pushed omg

Arisaw Cox, Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller, Danny Torrance, Christine Quinn, Beatrix Kiddo and like this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - Immediate Removal   Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 16:58:18

i know he’s somewhere rn throwing hands

Arisaw Cox, Haley James Scott, Ferris Bueller, Frisk and Buffet Summers like this post

Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - Immediate Removal   Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 16:59:50

thank god i evicted him it was my intuition

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - Immediate Removal   Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 17:09:59

Huh
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - Immediate Removal   Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 17:10:34

Important Announcement - Immediate Removal 200.gif?cid=89ab776dot0nn3mzmi8mkxjpgwol31m42j2l74c500tpahag&rid=200

So my target did indeed leave.. Cheating ass bitch

Arisaw Cox, Billy The Puppet Eillish, Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Motoki Maxted, Ferris Bueller, Christine Quinn and like this post

Back to top Go down
Tangerine

Tangerine

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - Immediate Removal   Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 17:17:20

what a time truly

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - Immediate Removal   Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 17:23:28

Andrea Agosti wrote:
Important Announcement - Immediate Removal 200.gif?cid=89ab776dot0nn3mzmi8mkxjpgwol31m42j2l74c500tpahag&rid=200

So my target did indeed leave.. Cheating ass bitch

better that they left twice!

Important Announcement - Immediate Removal 200.gif?cid=89ab776d1ujot23mw13gah4xicifjbk9ru7vax61d7s32ndm&rid=200

Haley James Scott, Motoki Maxted, Ferris Bueller and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - Immediate Removal   Important Announcement - Immediate Removal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next