Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph

Go down 
+6
Tangerine
Loid Forger
Alison Dilaurentis
Beatrix Kiddo
Bryce Hall
Arisaw Cox
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 21:28:09

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Bb16-house-two-nomination-chairs

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your second vote for eviction. You are still only casting ONE vote each, but TWO Houseguests will leave this round. It will be the TWO Houseguests with the most votes.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote in this game. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 10:28pm EST). Votes cast before that time will not count & it will be a penalty if you don't vote again in the actual voting window.

The voting deadline this round is 2:00pm EST Wednesday September 21st 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE TWO HOUSEGUESTS WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 4 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the 2 Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.

Frisk likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Bryce Hall

Bryce Hall

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 21:34:02

Just want to say, I am actually present and playing. One of these other nominees is barely active so they deserve to go. I have created relationships with people and I hope you will keep me. Or stay soft.

Arisaw Cox and Frisk like this post

Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 23:39:43

Hi Everyone, I am hoping that you don't evict me because I still have fight left in me and I want to continue to get to know each of you better. I have not been the most active but I still try to reply when I have the opportunity and I hope you decide to keep me. I would hate to leave so early and I really want to keep playing. To this I say, attack me with everything you have.

Last edited by Beatrix Kiddo on Tue 20 Sep - 23:41:52; edited 1 time in total

Arisaw Cox, Haley James Scott, Ferris Bueller and Frisk like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 14:00:16

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, TWO of your fellow Houseguests will be leaving this round, so let's see who you all evicted!

With only 1 vote to evict, the first Houseguest safe is
Spoiler:

Congratulations!!!

With 5 votes to evict the next Houseguest leaving the game is

Spoiler:
you have been evicted.

The last two Houseguests received 5 votes & 4 votes. One of them is safe, the other one has been evicted.

With 5 votes to evict
Spoiler:
you have been evicted.

Which does mean that
Spoiler:
you have survived the eviction!!!

Thank you both for playing. Michelle I'm not sure what happened. You started off strong, you were entertaining & funny, you brought another dimension to the cast. Then you just dropped off. It was fun having you around & I hope you enjoyed your time.

Bryce Hall, I'm so sorry to see you go. I know you actually tried & put in the effort to stay. I'm going to miss our bantering & just your overall presence. I hope you had fun, we certainly enjoyed having you <3.

As for the rest of you, I will see you at 8:00pm EST tonight for your third Head of Household competition, but not before you meet Jigsaw for another test of will power. Moolissaw should be around in 30 minutes (2:30pm EST) to get that started for everyone.

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Alison Dilaurentis

Alison Dilaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 14:02:34

that was a very close and interesting vote... goodbye evictees <3 i wish you both well.

Haley James Scott, Danny Torrance and Frisk like this post

Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 14:05:18

bye you two. hate that we didnt get to talk as much as i would've wished but thank you guys for being here

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 14:07:33

Thank you everyone for keeping me! I’m excited to cultivate our relationships. Sorry to Bryce hall who actually campaigned. Bye michelle.

Haley James Scott, Ferris Bueller and Frisk like this post

Back to top Go down
Tangerine

Tangerine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 14:10:43

congrats to Tyler and Beatrix, good game to Michelle and Bryce
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 14:13:13

Congrats to Beatrix and Tyler for staying <3 sorry Michelle and Bryce Sad

Beatrix Kiddo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 14:14:00

omg that was chaotic? congrats those who survived!

Ferris Bueller, Beatrix Kiddo and Frisk like this post

Back to top Go down
Bryce Hall

Bryce Hall

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 14:26:14

Lmao you’re all liars. Fuck y’all

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Motoki Maxted, Frisk and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 16:55:10

We love to see Beatrix surviving a triple eviction. Literally just better.

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Danny Torrance, Christine Quinn, Mark Hoffman, Shoto Todoroki, Lois Griffin and Frisk like this post

Back to top Go down
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 17:00:07

she truly is an legendary assassin

Haley James Scott, Shoto Todoroki and Frisk like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Bryce Hall VS Michelle Yeoh VS Tyler Joseph Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1