Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson

Go down 
+7
Andrea Agosti
Loid Forger
Sofia Carson
Christine Quinn
Arisaw Cox
Shoto Todoroki
Moolissaw
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moolissaw

Moolissaw

Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 22:14:59

Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Bb16-house-two-nomination-chairs

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your seventh vote for eviction.

Voting will open 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote in this game. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 11:15 PM EST). Votes cast before that time will not count & it will be a penalty if you don't vote again in the actual voting window.

The voting deadline this round is at 2:00pm EST Friday, September 30, 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
Shoto Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 22:24:09

i know i'm probably leaving but i'll write a plea when i get home Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson 43728010

Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Shoto Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 0:49:27

sorry i'm drinking and with my friends rn, i'll just kept it short and simple, as you can tell i'm a big threat moving forward and if you keep me you're good with me i have my targets and if you let me know that you kept me we're good, sofia will be nominated every week and will stay every week so i think it's best to get her out now while you can rather than let her slide along. i'll dm everyone in the morning but im going to enjoy my night bc it's been a rough fucking week adios

Haley James Scott, Ferris Bueller and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 14:01:40

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and lose some Health Points.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted.

You took a big risk having that house meeting yesterday. I know the viewers quite enjoyed the public drama, so we thank you for that, but I'm sad it seems to have lead to your demise. You're such a sweet person, I'm sad to see you go. I know you had a lot more fight left in you & you were definitely spicing the game up. Thank you for giving this season a chance, it was an honour having you, I hope you feel the same & that you had fun.

As for the rest of you, Moolissaw will see you at 7:00pm EST tonight for your eight Head of Household competition. We will make sure having both competitions tonight will not take too long, but you will want to be here for this one, it's a big & important HOH, missing it could be the end for you. POV will be at 10:00pm EST.

Haley James Scott and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 14:03:02

anyways don’t fuck with me shithead todoroki.

Haley James Scott and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Sofia Carson

Sofia Carson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 14:08:33

thank you for keeping me everyone, i’m at work so can’t really be on my phone rn but i’ll be on later <3
Back to top Go down
Shoto Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 14:10:02

Thank you for having me kathy 💖 and the rest of production, i enjoyed my time here it was so much fun and i wouldn't change anything i did,

NOW TO THE REST OF YOU BITCHES.

here's some info i think you should pay close attention to

mama is closely aligned with everyone left, she has voted with the minority of loid/mark in almost every eviction but she also has andrea and aimee on her side and im thinking nina too bc she chose her for the veto when me and christine asked first

christine is a FUCKING snake she's playing everyone , me her alison mark and lois had an alliance from like round 3, and me her and lois had an alliance she's talk shit about a lot of you so i wouldn't trust a word that comes out her mouth. don't let her get far and the same thing goes for lois.

to loid and mark, i hope you guys find footing is this game bc it's looking bad for you guys at this point bc us guys are dropping like flies, but to the people who are out the outs please align with them they are good allies

to danny, i hope you didn't evict me bc i was gonna go all the way to the end with you king

to the rest of you i wish you the best of luck and don't be boring spice the game up, i made my mark , made a big move by flipping the vote and taking out tang and playing the game i wanted to play, and i will say this one more time I DID NOT SAY THERE WAS AN ALL GIRLS ALLIANCE, but now it surely is starting to look like it.

Arisaw Cox, Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller, Christine Quinn and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Shoto Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 14:10:21

Christine Quinn wrote:
eat a dick bitch

Haley James Scott and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 14:13:25

Shoto Todoroki wrote:
Christine Quinn wrote:
eat a dick bitch

where’s that majority u secured? yeah nowhere to be found. arrogance will always catch up to u.
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 14:14:31

Also Shoto that three u talk about was sprung on Lois and I out of nowhere by YOU.
Back to top Go down
Shoto Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 14:14:55

Christine Quinn wrote:
Shoto Todoroki wrote:
Christine Quinn wrote:
eat a dick bitch

where’s that majority u secured? yeah nowhere to be found. arrogance will always catch up to u.
someone flipped bc your ass was probably begging for that vote bc you knew if i stayed your game was over hag

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 14:16:34

well maybe you should keep it calm and collected and wait until the votes are read before you start unnecessary beef about NOTHING.

Ferris Bueller likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shoto Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 14:17:21

Christine Quinn wrote:
well maybe you should keep it calm and collected and wait until the votes are read before you start unnecessary beef about NOTHING.
i'm not one to bite my to hue even if i go home that's just not me babes
Back to top Go down
Shoto Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 14:17:53

this is me calm bc it could be a lot worse rn
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 14:18:15

…and that’s why you’re in the position you’re in maybe you should work on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Shoto Todoroki VS Sofia Carson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next