Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine

Go down 
+4
Arisaw Cox
Sofia Carson
Tangerine
Moolissaw
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Moolissaw

Moolissaw

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep - 21:35:10

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Bb16-house-two-nomination-chairs

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your fifth vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote in this game. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 10:35pm EST). Votes cast before that time will not count & it will be a penalty if you don't vote again in the actual voting window.

The voting deadline this round is 2:00pm EST Tuesday September 27th 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
Tangerine

Tangerine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep - 22:08:44

Good evening houseguests.

It’s not fun to be in this position. I know I am the obvious target this week, but me leaving is exactly what Charlie wants. Charlie has consistently ignored messages from most of this cast, pretending to be inactive but then swooping in and magically have hours and hours to spend on the game to win a competition. He is and will continue to be a threat in this game, and he is my target. So long as I am in this game, Charlie will be the one I am after.

It may be the easy choice to get rid of me here, but it’s still early in the game. I have already been labelled a target and will continue to be someone who gets put on the block. Allow me to stay and fight the people who clearly don’t have time for the other players on this cast, and let me be the shield for the players who have put in the effort and deserve to be here.

Sofia has been quite inactive and I fear she may become a star pawn if she stays.

Houseguests, if we have had conversation, you know where I stand. My word is everything. Vote to keep me.

Thank you all.

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Sofia Carson

Sofia Carson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 5:30:27

I didn’t expect to be in this position so i haven’t got anything really prepared and definitely wasn’t expecting to get called upon in the other nominees speech but here goes…

as those who took the time to get to know me privately would know, i’ve been really sick recently so haven’t had the energy to be on here as much as i would have liked to, this may lead you to wonder. how? it’s literally a website on your phone? well i’m also british LMAO so when i’m sick i can’t really stay up as late as i would like to be chatting to you guys. However i’ve just recently started getting better and I was really looking forward to coming back to this game.

i have made some brilliant relationships in the past few days and i have been really enjoying my time competing and continuing to get to know everyone and i am quite simply not ready to leave yet, those who do vote to keep me around would obviously have my upmost honesty and i NEVER go back on my word so please consider this

thank you very much for taking the time to listen… goodluck tangerine ♥

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 14:02:51

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and lose some Health Points.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted.

While I enjoy both nominees, this truly hurts. You have been such a big part of this season, it will feel weird without you & none of us on production were ready for you to go. I think this is a testament to how much people feared you as a player & that's a compliment. Still doesn't make this eviction any easier. Thank you for playing, for giving this game a chance. It was an honour to have you & I hope you feel the same.

As for the rest of you, Moolissaw will see you at 7:00pm EST tonight for your sixth Head of Household competition. Take note the sixth Power of Veto challenge is also tonight, at 10:00pm EST. You will meet Jigsaw for another test of will power. One of us will be posting the next trap in the next hour.

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Sofia Carson

Sofia Carson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 14:04:22

oh my god, thank you to everyone who saved me
good game tangerine i’m sorry it happened like this <3
Back to top Go down
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 14:06:25

sorry to see you go mustache Sad

congrats on staying sofia!
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 14:07:29

congrats on staying sofia!!! bye tang.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 14:08:34

Bye Tang Sad congrats on staying Sofia
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 14:09:34

Bye Tang 🍊 Congrats Sofia!! 💛
Back to top Go down
Tangerine

Tangerine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 14:15:11

well a few of y’all are liars as K mentioned, it sucks to go leave on the hoh of such a player as charlie who doesn’t respect the game, cast, or production enough to properly participate in conversations or comps, and it sucks that y’all took the easy route this vote

to the few people who i know had my back, thank you.

thank you to production for putting this all together, and i would’ve beat you all if you hadn’t gotten me now <3

Arisaw Cox, Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller, Lois Griffin, Eleanor Bonneville and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Sofia Carson

Sofia Carson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 14:18:51

if we’re calling it the easy route now (which is pretty rude imo!!!)
THANK YOU FOR PICKING THE EASY ROUTE ITS A GOOD ROUTE I PROMISE YOULL LOVE IT ♥

Pamela Jenkins and Charlie Dompler like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Sofia Carson VS Tangerine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1