Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie

Go down 
+4
Mark Hoffman
Sofia Wylie
Charlie Dompler
Billy The Puppet Eillish
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy The Puppet Eillish

Billy The Puppet Eillish

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 0:38:38

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Bb16-house-two-nomination-chairs

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your sixth vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote in this game. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 1:38AM EST). Votes cast before that time will not count & it will be a penalty if you don't vote again in the actual voting window.

The voting deadline this round is 2:00pm EST Wednesday September 28th 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dompler

Charlie Dompler

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 1:42:06

Okay, I'm just gonna say I really want to be here. I know I haven't been active at all really but I came here to play the game and I won the last HOH to show that. If y'all evict me I understand but I'm humbly asking you to keep me in this game and let me keep fighting. Besides, I already have my target!

Ferris Bueller likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sofia Wylie

Sofia Wylie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 7:36:10

Just woke up um.. I also want to be here 😭 

I try my best in comps and the only HOH I won is the first one which was random luck, and Charlie won the toughest competition so far. I think he's a sleeper threat because nobody would've thought he could win an HOH and then all of a sudden he pulled out an endurance win..

As for the HOH powers, I spun a blank space on my wheel on the first week when health was limited and the wheel was bad. Charlie and Mark both have had time to gain health through many different challenges so their chances of getting a better power have been increased. If blocked/extra votes come out to vote me out then you know who did them!

I haven't messaged some of you in a few days just because the off day threw me off the schedule a bit and I've been trying to get back into it recently, so I hope you all can keep me because I want to continue to play this game bc the comps and people are fun!

Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Sofia Wylie

Sofia Wylie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 9:48:21

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller, Christine Quinn, Mark Hoffman, Sofia Wylie and Shoto Todoroki like this post

Back to top Go down
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 9:54:55

but i didnt take a shot at lois griffin?

Pamela Jenkins likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sofia Wylie

Sofia Wylie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 9:57:09

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie 04996910

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller and Christine Quinn like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 14:02:21

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and lose some Health Points.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted.

I know you were hard on yourself for not being as active as you wanted, but life & other things got in the way, we totally understand that. I really enjoyed having you this season, I hope you got to learn the forum & enjoy it enough to give it another go later on down the road, because I know you can go all the way. Thank you so much for playing.

As for the rest of you, I will see you at 7:00pm EST tonight for your seventh Head of Household competition. That way you can all watch Survivor, aren't I nice? lol. You will meet Jigsaw for another test of will power. Billy will be here in about 30 minutes to post your next trap.

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Tangerine and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 14:03:26

Cya Caspar 👋🏻

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 14:03:53

one down

bye charlie

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 14:05:42

oh while we are here, i won an immunity necklace on the hoh wheel. im using it this round because i am tired. bye

Moolissaw, Pamela Jenkins, Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Tangerine, Lois Griffin, Eleanor Bonneville and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Moolissaw

Moolissaw

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 14:09:14

Mark Hoffman wrote:
oh while we are here, i won an immunity necklace on the hoh wheel. im using it this round because i am tired. bye

Can confirm that Mark has won the Immunity Necklace and has activated it.

He is immune from being a nominee, but is still eligible to play in the Power of Veto competition. As outgoing HOH, he cannot play in the HOH competition.

Pamela Jenkins, Haley James Scott, Mark Hoffman and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 14:10:55

who moved? not me

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller and Mark Hoffman like this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 14:11:12

Christine Quinn wrote:
who moved? not me

just kidding congrats mark!!

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe and Mark Hoffman like this post

Back to top Go down
Sofia Wylie

Sofia Wylie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 14:11:36

I'm for one stagnant

Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller and Christine Quinn like this post

Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 14:12:21

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie 200.gif?cid=89ab776d14mjca1risrf6zlmvi3n7yzv88vkfdlan59co0r1&rid=200

You’re telling me people actually got things other than the blank space? 😔

Ferris Bueller and Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Charlie Dompler VS Sofia Wylie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next