Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance

Go down 
+2
Art The Clown
Arisaw Cox
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 21:37:14

Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrence

Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Bb16-house-two-nomination-chairs

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your first vote for eviction. Feels like you have all been through a lot already without even casting a vote.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote in this game. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 10:37pm EST). Votes cast before that time will not count & it will be a penalty if you don't vote again in the actual voting window.

The voting deadline this round is 10:37am EST Monday September 19th 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.

Last edited by Arisaw Cox on Mon 19 Sep - 9:28:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Art The Clown

Art The Clown

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 21:48:19

Hello everyone! I am terribly sorry for my inactivity during the competition. I also apologize for the lack of one on one conversations I haven't yet had with most of you. I get frazzled early on in games trying to figure everything out, so I will admit I've been all over the place.

I would absolutely appreciate any votes to keep me, and I hope it does not seem that just because I may not have reached out to you, that I do not want to talk with you or am against you in anyway. I simply am a silly goose who, despite doing my best, has found themselves in this situation.

Please save me, and any favor done in my benefit will be reciprocated in the future.

Moolissaw and Haley James Scott like this post

Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 22:06:22

hi everyone! i don’t think i’ll be much of a threat to any of you moving on as you can see from
my past performances… i think keeping me could be the best move going forward and i’ll appreciate any votes that come my way I love you

Moolissaw and Haley James Scott like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 9:29:30

The deadline was meant to say AM not PM. It’s my bad, so if anyone fails to vote this round we’ll be lenient

K likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 10:40:15

We are missing quite a few votes. I'm not sure if it's because of my mistake, but just in case I will extend the deadline till noon & DM those who are still missing on Twitter to give them a chance.
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 11:38:15

I have all the votes, eviction incoming.
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 11:38:47

good luck to the both of u 💛
Back to top Go down
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 11:42:33

good luck!
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 11:44:49

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted.

Thank you for playing this season. I know the forum isn't easy to get acclimated to, but I hope you got a big enough taste to want to come back for another run. I think you would have done very well if given the chance & I'm sad to see you go so soon.

As for the rest of you, I will see you at 8:00pm EST tonight for your second Head of Household competition, but not before you meet Jigsaw for another test of will power. Moolissaw should be around within the hour to get that started for everyone.

Frisk likes this post

Back to top Go down
Art The Clown

Art The Clown

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 11:58:51

oh okay
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 11:59:18

Change of plans, I will be posting the trap in 15 minutes.

Frisk likes this post

Back to top Go down
Art The Clown

Art The Clown

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 12:01:09

some of y'all are liars and it's literally week 1. Why lie when you get no blood on your hands from evicting me. Just be fucking honest.

Anyway, it seems y'all went in the direction of keeping Danny. Likely because he was more active and talked to you guys before I did. However, he also mentioned that his performances are bad. I hope you are all happy you have a connection with someone who will never have to show their loyalty because they can't compete in competitions well. Instead you could've had someone who would help prove loyalty.

Haley James Scott, Motoki Maxted, Ferris Bueller and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 12:05:29

sorry to see you go art before we got chance to really talk
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 12:06:09

Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance 200.gif?cid=89ab776dlso2awr7ima88bwjaokjsvbe0u5c5qirwmt2ydio&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Art The Clown

Art The Clown

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 12:06:22

shut the fuck up mark hoffman

Haley James Scott, Motoki Maxted, Mark Hoffman and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Art the Clown VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next