Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger

Go down 
+5
Mark Hoffman
Aimee Gibbs
Danny Torrance
Loid Forger
Arisaw Cox
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger    Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 21:49:01

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Bb16-house-two-nomination-chairs

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your tenth vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote in this game. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 10:49 PM EST). Votes cast before that time will not count & it will be a penalty if you don't vote again in the actual voting window.

The voting deadline this round is 2:00pm EST Thursday October 6th 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger    Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 22:02:13

okay WHEW. this has been a game guys. please i beg you to find it in your hearts to save me. i know last week was crazy but i have zero tricks up my sleeve now. ive played this game and i don't want to join mama and alison and carson just yet.

as ive said numerous times, ive voted in the minority. the only time i haven't was to save christine. yall can fact that if you want, i believe my opponent was that sole vote to save alison. so think of me as your all access pass to the crown because i don't think social awareness will win me any votes in the end.

id also make a terrible juror because i have zero concrete information outside of the wheel of honesty about how this game happened thus far ive literally been going off of inferring and votes and look where that's gotten me.

again as contrary to previous statements i have loyalty. yall have seen how ive fought for so many people to stay tht have left, ive had loyalty to the last drop and i can promise that to you as well.

Haley James Scott and Aimee Gibbs like this post

Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger    Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 22:08:34

HI okay so being put on the block a few minutes after coming back from isolated was NOT ideal but i’m hoping you all can see i am a FIGHTER and if i can aid you in this game, let me. keep me here to continue fighting alongside you guys because as long as Loid and Mark are in this house together, they’ll ALWAYS be each other’s #1’s and put one another first OVER YOU! i’ve come close to HOH more than once so do not count me out as a competitor I AM HERE TO FIGHT!

Haley James Scott, Ferris Bueller and Aimee Gibbs like this post

Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger    Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 22:40:13

good luck noms!
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger    Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 14:02:33

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and lose some Health Points.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted & become the 4th juror of the season.

This was such a strong cast overall, strong jury, strong top 10, so I know these evictions will only get worse, not easier, but this one hurts me deep into my soul because we had to beg for you to give this a try & you did with your whole heart & it was amazing to watch. You gave all season, you ate all season & you fed all season. The Bloggers, the Hosts, & the cast, you leave a huge mark on BBQ12, it wouldn't have been the same without Loid Forger & that is a lot coming from me who is no fan of anime characters xoxo. Truly, your passion & hard work did not go unnoticed & had you survived this, I think you would have had a strong chance to go all the way. Thank you so much for playing, I hope you have fun & that it won't be the last time.

As for the rest of you, Billy will see you at 8:00pm EST tonight for your eleventh Head of Household competition.

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Eleanor Bonneville and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger    Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 14:03:37

thank you so much gg loid😭 does everybody else want to publicly reveal their votes too? we can make this a group thing idk 💕

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger    Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 14:04:58

congrats danny!
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger    Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 14:05:30

Congrats Danny!!! Sorry to see you go Loid 💛
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger    Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 14:06:00

uhm i know I said I was in a meeting but yo my LONE VOTE FUCK YOU. come around more and actually be a part of the game and maybe your vote wouldn’t be in vain and you may not be getting scrapped in a couple rounds.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger    Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 14:06:18

DEFINITELY COUL NOT be BBQ12 without Loid hehe, youre very unique man, and good game.

Pamela Jenkins, Haley James Scott and Christine Quinn like this post

Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger    Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 14:06:30

But Kathy please send my speech!!! Much love y’all e been fun and draining glad I’m finally free AHHH

Christine Quinn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger    Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 14:06:41

Good game Loid <3
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger    Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 14:08:38

Loid Forger wrote:
uhm i know I said I was in a meeting but yo my LONE VOTE FUCK YOU. come around more and actually be a part of the game and maybe your vote wouldn’t be in vain and you may not be getting scrapped in a couple rounds.

and before y’all jump at him it wasn’t mark his ass was at least real and upfront about his switch up

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger    Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 14:09:20

she knows who she is. and i hope to see her soon😮💨😮💨
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger    Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 14:31:03

Loid Forger's Goodbye Message

Well you guys evicted the one guy who had been honest this entire time. I wanted to try to play a game that’s actually based in honesty and being real and seeing where that got me. Well considering my game has been on the table for everyone to see since week 1 and every person I’ve wanted to go home hasn’t with the exception of Art the Clown and barely Bryce (and Mama if you count that). I’ve had to fight each and every week, it got me to juror 4.

I’m probably the least successful houseguest this season aside from Tychelle.

With that said, I’m going to the jury with less information than I had before. I joked but I genuinely know about 10% of the game. So there’s nothing that I can share about the game so good luck getting that out of me.

So instead of that, I’m just going to say all my vote will be hinging on is how upfront of a person you were during the game AND how the risks you took in the game were beneficial for your game in the end. Not easy nominations, not behind the scenes voodoo, but actual risks.

As I’ve said for weeks, if your game is good enough you can save yourself after any big risk. Obviously I can’t so I’ll be seeing y’all on finale night.

Plus I’ve literally been forcing my phone to stop auto capsing so I’m very glad I don’t have to anymore. I’m sure this has already gotten 6 dislikes but oh well the ones who dislike it aren’t true enough to say it to my face what’s going on with them.

Thank you to production this arc has been a LONG one and I’m very thankful for it in the end. Pleasant as always even with all the jokes of punishments, fuck you moolissaw.

Arisaw Cox, Ferris Bueller, Andrea Agosti and Mark Hoffman like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger    Eviction Ceremony #10 - Danny Torrance VS Loid Forger  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next