Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 23:52:35

Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Bb16-house-two-nomination-chairs

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your thirteenth vote for eviction.

At this point in the game we will open voting up right away.

The voting deadline this round is 2:00pm EST Sunday October 9th 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.

Last edited by Arisaw Cox on Sun 9 Oct - 14:09:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 23:54:07

Hello houseguests, I have spoken to most of you privately and it pains me to be up here with Danny. But I am hoping that you can keep me if you see any benefit in having me here for your game. I am loyal to those that are loyal to me. Thank you and good night.

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 23:57:31

hi houseguests! i’m here to fight and i’ve proven i can do that. use me as a meat shield or a vote but as long as beatrix stays, she’ll continue to be used as a pawn. sitting next to me at this point guarantees you’re staying because i had to do the game ending task of breaking up the duo that was working with EVERYBODY and you have someone after christine, who’s still connected socially to everybody which shows due to her stressing out so hard over having to renominate and upsetting MANY people. please take it into consideration and good luck beatrix.
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 14:23:00

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and lose some Health Points.

Those people are: Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted & become the 7th juror of the season.

I think you came a long way in this game & you went through a lot with Aimee in those punishments, I thank you for being a good sport & going through with it all. You really went from bottom to top back to bottom so many times, but it was impressive how you always came out on top until now. It's a testament to the great social player you are, & you pulled out some key wins I bet a lot were shocked about. You kept this house on its toes & you were always so very cute & pleasant with us. I hope you had fun with this experience, I think with more experience you have what it takes to go all the way. Thank you so much for playing.

As for the rest of you, I will see you at 8:00 pm EST tonight for your fourteenth Head of Household competition.

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 14:24:36

Good game Danny!
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 14:25:38

Good game Danny! 💛
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 14:28:10

congrats on losing lois and wylie💖 give christine this game on a silver platter gg to most of you!
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 14:28:48

nina don’t expect a vote from me and i’ll see you soon lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Danny Torrance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1