Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct - 16:13:07

Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Bb16-house-two-nomination-chairs

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your sixteenth vote for eviction.

At this point in the game we will open voting up right away.

The voting deadline this round is 3:00pm EST Friday October 14th 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct - 16:22:09

Eviction Ceremony #16 - Beatrix Kiddo VS Lois Griffin

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and lose some Health Points.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted & become the 10th juror of the season.

You really impressed me this season. I won't reveal why yet, will do more in the ID reveal, but you stepped it up & did a great job maneuvering through this cast. You were a great social player, instrumental in many votes & you won key challenges throughout the season. You were iconically sassy & used your character well. I know this is not the desired outcome, but I hope you are still proud of your game. I was really looking forward having you back in this series & you did not disappoint. Thank you for playing <3

As for the rest of you, we will see you at 7:00 pm EST tonight for the first part of the Head of Household challenge.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct - 16:25:06

hey girls 💛 i never thought i’d see the day where nina bo’nina brown was using a veto on me especially at the final 4 but apparently anything can happen.

i’ve enjoyed playing with both of you but i’m not gonna bullshit and tell you that this was hard. one of you came to me halfway through this game and told me we’re going to the end together, i really was locked in on that from the moment aimee left and then my trust was completely broken. last round a tiny little rumor was enough to put me straight on the block over someone i wasn’t even aware you even had connections with, that really hurt me and although i’d love to just sweep it under the rug i do really love a good revenge plot and as they say revenge is a dish best served cold…i think as the jury have eluded on their exit i am a cold hearted bitch. 

to add to the drama last round the front runner of the season was taken out on your hoh and from what i remember you’re a writer so i think you’d be able turn that the fuck out in a plea at those final 2 chairs.

so with that being said…i love you girl but i did say that putting me on the block would be a game losing move and it looks like it’s becoming a reality…i truly am sorry but i vote to evict lois griffin.

Mark Hoffman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lois Griffin

Lois Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct - 16:26:51

You know, I told myself I wasn’t gonna go out being a bitch, and I will partially do that. Ladies, I’m proud of all of you, Christine, I’m sorry, and I can’t wait to see which one of you wins my prize.

Pamela Jenkins, Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller, Christine Quinn and Mark Hoffman like this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct - 16:27:39

i really respect you as a player lois and i’m sorry that it came to this 💛

Ferris Bueller likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lois Griffin

Lois Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct - 16:36:21

Not as sorry as Brian will be when he finds out he’s not getting a new kidney after all

Pamela Jenkins, Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller, Danny Torrance, Christine Quinn, Mark Hoffman and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #16 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS  Lois Griffin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1