Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 22:35:02

Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Bb16-house-two-nomination-chairs

It is now time for the final eviction of the season.

Nina Bo'Nina Brown, congratulations on winning the final Head of Household title. You have made it to the final 2 chairs, but you have one big decision left to make. Who will sit there beside you? Will it be Beatrix or will it be Christine? I will give you 30 minutes to make your case ladies & Nina you will vote here on this thread by 11:05pm EST please.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Nina Bo'Nina Brown

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 22:42:30

Thank you, this is the final point of action I can take in my game.

Christine, you have beasted through this game and I fear you did outplay me regardless of the jury's opinion of you. Even if they don't respect the way you played, I fear you are too good of a player for them to ignore the fact that you did play a good game.

My entire game has been about completely dissolving my enemies and obliterating them from the game, and this is my moment to take out my final, and most powerful, adversity.

I vote to evict Christine Quinn. I am so sorry girl, but you were just too good and you gots to go. I would have wrote something more heartfelt but I am SOOO short on time right now. *valentina voice* I respect you and love you. Goodbye queen.

Terri Joe, Christine Quinn and Beatrix Kiddo like this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 22:44:24

hey nina! 💛 congrats on another win tonight the only thing you need to complete that is the win at the end and i think you take that no matter who you’re sitting next to. taking me to the end would be the bolder move as everyone just expected beatrix to get there, i also think it would be pretty iconic to end that rivalry we’ve had from those chairs and to give this amazing season a good strong final 2. at this point i just want the full experience and we spoke earlier about what i would do and hopefully it’s reciprocated. i feel like your choice right now is just based on who you think deserves that runner up prize and i really hope it’s me. i respect the decision u make and i firmly believe you’re gonna come out of this the winner either way.

i’ve had a great time and hopefully i can stay to complete the experience!

Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 22:44:38

oh well then-

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 22:45:03

OMG SHDKSJSHFJFI
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 22:45:09

Nina Bo'Nina Brown wrote:
Thank you, this is the final point of action I can take in my game.

Christine, you have beasted through this game and I fear you did outplay me regardless of the jury's opinion of you. Even if they don't respect the way you played, I fear you are too good of a player for them to ignore the fact that you did play a good game.

My entire game has been about completely dissolving my enemies and obliterating them from the game, and this is my moment to take out my final, and most powerful, adversity.

I vote to evict Christine Quinn. I am so sorry girl, but you were just too good and you gots to go. I would have wrote something more heartfelt but I am SOOO short on time right now. *valentina voice* I respect you and love you. Goodbye queen.

you don’t love me.

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Danny Torrance and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 22:45:16

YASSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 22:45:52

Good game Christine Quinn, you were an absolute beast at the social game and I think you did amazing

Christine Quinn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 22:46:02

beatrix i hope you know you’re losing unanimously i wouldn’t get too excited
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 22:46:17

but good luck to both of you 💛
Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 22:46:29

Christine Quinn wrote:
beatrix i hope you know you’re losing unanimously i wouldn’t get too excited

Who said dat 😗
Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 22:47:00

Christine it saddens me that you say this because I really respect you in this game
Back to top Go down
Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Nina Bo'Nina Brown

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 22:47:58

SORRY GIRL THEY TOLD ME THE DECISION WAS IN 30 MINUTES AND I WOULD BE DRIVING BY THEN ASDKHJFBASJKBFD

Christine Quinn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 22:48:58

that’s fair but i don’t really see why we’re giving you coin because from where i’m sat not a move was made all season that originated from you but i guess that’s what jury questions are for.
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct - 22:49:38

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Christine it saddens me that you say this because I really respect you in this game

i respect YOU as a person but your game on the other hand…i’m not convinced but we’ll see!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #17 -  Beatrix Kiddo VS Christine Quinn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next