Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Eviction Ceremony #15 - Andrea Agosti VS Christine Quinn

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Andrea Agosti VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 1:22:24

Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn

Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Bb16-house-two-nomination-chairs

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your fifteenth vote for eviction.

At this point in the game we will open voting up right away.

The voting deadline this round is 2:00pm EST Wednesday October 12th 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Andrea Agosti VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 14:06:29

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and lose some Health Points.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This means that we will need Lois Griffin to come break the tie on this thread. You have until 4:00pm EST.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Andrea Agosti VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 14:07:40

hey lois i’m not gonna go crazy and start being petty and dragging people i’m too exhausted for that i feel like for the last 3 rounds this games really been hitting me hard from all angles and it’s really made me just hit rock bottom today. 

i think the best way for me to put it is i’m fighting to survive another DAY and andrea’s fighting to WIN. i don’t see winning in my future i just don’t think it’s possible for me not with everyone after me and a mad as hell jury. i also believe the chances of andrea winning hoh tonight and taking that shot back at you is more likely than me winning and tbh i wouldn’t be shooting at you, i have made it clear that my target as nina like nina wasted no time saving andrea so i’m not too convinced there still isn’t something there. i respect whatever decision you make but i believe keeping me is the right move FOR YOU to further YOUR game. andrea hasn’t touched the block all season and this might be your ONLY chance to stop her on her path to victory. thank you and good luck andrea 💛 
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Andrea Agosti VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 14:08:32

Lois, I have already campaigned to you privately. Everything that I’ve said in our chat is the pure and honest truth. I have no intentions on going back on my word to you and I hope that you can find it in your best interest to keep me here one week longer
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Andrea Agosti VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 14:10:43

I’m also fighting to survive another day hold on 😭😭 Christine you have survived a double eviction, a tied vote, and a vote where 2 powers were used in your favor. That’s one hell of a resume

Also I’ve made my promises to Lois so she knows where I stand. Even if I did win the HoH tonight, I wouldn’t have any power in saying who goes. That’s up to the veto holder. What I’ve told Lois is the honest truth and I have ZERO intentions of evicting her if I win that veto tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Andrea Agosti VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 14:11:28

But good luck to you too, Christine!

Christine Quinn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Andrea Agosti VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 14:11:52

girl that’s what i mean my ass has been fighting to stay you’ve been in a very comfortable high position of power this entire game ily girl but you’re stiff competition and i know if i was on jury i’d definitely be atleast considering giving u my vote
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Andrea Agosti VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 14:13:15

And I’d give you mine for surviving 3 of the hardest evictions, so I do fear that argument is kind of invalid 😭😭 but I haven’t been in a comfortable position. I had to bust my ass off, just like you
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Andrea Agosti VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 14:14:12

And Beatrix wasted no time saving you so heyyyy not us both having people who hate us yessss 😍
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Andrea Agosti VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 14:14:35

I’ll take a shot at Nina idgaf. I’ll say it publicly too I love you
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Andrea Agosti VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 14:14:35

actually beatrix was on the fence all day i was going home this morning

Last edited by Christine Quinn on Wed 12 Oct - 14:16:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Andrea Agosti VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 14:15:21

Beatrix didn’t give me the time of day 😔✌
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Andrea Agosti VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 14:15:58

Andrea Agosti wrote:
I’ll take a shot at Nina idgaf. I’ll say it publicly too I love you

you said that before you won that pov that u used to save nina and put lois and i in danger-

the difference is i’ve been actively targeting her whereas your actions elude to you protecting her as much as possible
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Andrea Agosti VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 14:17:00

Andrea Agosti wrote:
Beatrix didn’t give me the time of day 😔✌

nina and i exchanged zero words and i wouldn’t change that doesn’t make a difference from the rest of the season so-
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Andrea Agosti VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 14:17:07

Because you told me Wylie wanted me backdoored? Like yeah I’d want to personally have Wylie go, and that was the only way it was going to happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Andrea Agosti VS Christine Quinn   Eviction Ceremony #15 -  Andrea Agosti VS  Christine Quinn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next