Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin

Go down 
+8
Andrea Agosti
Danny Torrance
Loid Forger
Tangerine
Christine Quinn
Lois Griffin
K
Arisaw Cox
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 22:34:35

Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Bb16-house-two-nomination-chairs

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your fourth vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote in this game. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 11:34pm EST). Votes cast before that time will not count & it will be a penalty if you don't vote again in the actual voting window.

The voting deadline this round is 2:00pm EST Saturday September 24th 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 22:40:40

This sucks, simply put. I got put up after literally losing a coin toss for this HOH and then lost Veto by a hair.

I have really enjoyed getting to meet the lot of you - outside of this, I can't wait to chat more.

I know I have more to share and more to learn from each of you, and I want to continue that vibe throughout the season. Please keep me around and let us find where those bonds can go.

also are you really going to vote out the only they/them really think of the optics

Arisaw Cox and Billy The Puppet Eillish like this post

Back to top Go down
Lois Griffin

Lois Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 22:45:12

This is awful, truly awful decision making getting to this point.

K, you are incredible and I've really enjoyed getting to know you along with everyone in the house. I've been nothing but genuine with all of you, and that's how I conduct my life on a regular basis.

I want to stay, I want to keep playing and getting to know everyone here. You're all wonderful and I hope you'll keep me this time.

Arisaw Cox, Billy The Puppet Eillish, Haley James Scott and Charlie Dompler like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 14:01:49

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and lose some Health Points.

Those people are: Sofia C

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted.

This is heartbreaking, I know you were putting your all into this & you were a treat to have around. I learned a lot from you with all the information you provided along the way. The game of Big Brother is savage. One minute you're on top, the next thing unexpected events happen & you find yourself walking out the door. I don't think anyone would have expected you leaving early, but you already left your mark on the season. Thank you so much for playing, I hope you had fun.

As for the rest of you, I will see you at 7:00pm EST tonight for your fifth Head of Household competition, get your coffee ready. You will meet Jigsaw for another test of will power. Moolissaw is still sleeping, but it should be posted between 3-4pm EST. I will have her come update you all. I have to go to a kids birthday party, but I will try to check in and update you all.

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 14:02:50

sorry k sad to see u go, congrats lois 💛
Back to top Go down
Tangerine

Tangerine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 14:03:21

sad to see you go K but big congrats to Lois
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 14:03:22

Well.

So, first off. Lying is a bit fun, ain't it?

It breaks my heart to know that literally a COIN FLIP sent me out the door. A literal 1 in 2 decision.

So, simply put - fuck you Nina. I hope you're out next.

Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 14:03:52

And to those that truly had my back... well, we see how that turned out.

Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 14:03:54

bye k. congrats on staying lois!
Back to top Go down
Lois Griffin

Lois Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 14:04:42

K, you were amazing. I’m so sad to see you go. Those of you who kept me here, thank you so much. I won’t disappoint.

Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 14:05:18

gg!
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 14:05:30

Lois, I love you. Stay strong.

Haley James Scott and Lois Griffin like this post

Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 14:05:47

Good game K! Congrats on staying Lois
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 14:06:49

Arisaw, go ahead and execute me. I'm not really in the mood to hear anyone else's excuses.
Back to top Go down
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 14:15:15

sorry to see you go k, and congrats on staying lois.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin   Eviction Ceremony #4 - K VS Lois Griffin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next