Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND

Go down 
+2
Haley James Scott
Terri Joe
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Empty
PostSubject: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:14:34

ROUND 5

Now that we are at a normal BB cast of 16, I will rank the players by how much I'm rooting for them.

16 = Charlie - I hate your face and want you to leave. You give nothing but annoyance.

ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND FZXLrdBUcAEwT5B

15 = Shito - Yall literally who the F is this??? Bby I forget you are even in this game all the time and like I said before every time you pop up its a jumpscare! Especially with that hair like it just disgusts me. Please exist stage left.

14 = Aimee - Mmmkay out of the gworls she does it for me the least I'm sorry to say. There's just not really a spark or anything like the rest of the ladies. Maybe its more visible behind the scenes and in private, but as for what I can see I forget she is here. At least she was funny in that HOH she broke, but there's not really been anything else yet so I wouldn't be sad to see her go :/

13 = Loid - HOLD YOUR PITCHFORKS! I don't mind Loid I really don't. I do think he is somewhat funny and endearing, but chile I reflect back to his answers to the questions and I know he don't like Sofia W sooooo I'm gonna need him to leave before her and I know he gonna be after Nina next who I am liking more so unless he changes his targets I'm gonna need him to skedaddle!

12 = Beatrix - She served us some entertainment when she hit the block and again when she timed out of the last HOH, but other than that I forget she is here too. I do enjoy her personality somewhat though so she's middle of the road for me for now.

11 = Sofia C - Now miss thing. I am not a happy Christian with her. Gworl how the hell you log on to type "HAHA" and forget to type "I vote to evict..."??? Like the math isn't mathing. She is definitely giving mess with that and all the way back to Round 1 when she was overdramatic with her veto win she didn't need. And Spoilergirl said she could have been a backdoor option if it weren't for Andrea so she is just honestly a mess at this point lol. However, for missing the vote I am keeping her out of the top 10.

10 = Tangerine - Tangy Daddy. What am I going to do with you sir after you've won all these comps you didn't need so early. Don't get me wrong it was hot, but still baby we need you to stick around a bit longer instead of being an early casualty like your friend K. However, he does give me lowkey boring vibes and playing it safe and we all know safe does nothing for me. I like bitches that aren't afraid to get messy and wild.

9 = Alison - I get the same vibes from her as Tangerine, but the character choice helps her get like a .01% edge. I really want to know what her ass has going on because outside of Andrea and Christine I can see her being the one that could be in the tier below them of being safe with mostly everyone.

8 = Andrea - You know, I still want Andrea to go down just for the pure entertainment of it all as she is clearly running things and obvi a clear frontrunner, so her going out the door would definitely shake the game up. However, I am intrigued to see her try to maneuver her ways into staying safe and avoiding the mob that will be coming for her sooner or later. She isn't boring though so at least she has that going for her. Serve us mess girlie!

7= Danny - Honestly, Danny should be under Andrea, but I just cannot help but adore him lmao. He is so silly and messy and cracked that I just want to see what he would do with an HOH.

6 = Mark - I know. I know. What the hell is his ass doing all the way up here??? Well, tbh I thought he was irrelevant and annoying and fugly and needed to bounce faster than my ass at the club, but after reading the answers for the Blogging Hour and K's feelings on him I can't help but giggle. He has people pissed off and is messy and a rat apparently and I want chaos and I know he will bring it. Idk what this man is doing, but I am just so intrigued between his war with Andrea and Christine and whoever else. Also, I know if anyone is likely to have a breakdown I have a feeling its him.

5 = Lois - I am still gagged at how the moment we gave her the littlest bit of attention and then she hit the block and almost went out the door lmaoo. At least she managed to survive though, so some people do see some use in her. I am really coming around to liking her and I have no idea why lol. I just want her to unleash the bitch in her that I know is dying to come out. If anyone can serve CUNT I feel like its her.

4 = Christine - I won't lie. I gave not one damn about her when this started and wanted her out, but after reading her answers in the Blogging Hour and getting a better glimpse into her personality I am a STAN! I thought she was giving step-mom or adoptive mom or sumn, but no she is giving REAL mother!!! I feel like everyone looks at Andrea as the biggest threat but I feel Miss Christine is like a very close 2nd in charge of the house. I am excited to see where she goes!

3 = Nina - Chile every bit of a hot mess lol. I still cannot believe she swooped in at the end and won HOH like that. So glad she got K out so OF COURSE I have to stan her for that! I feel she is at the bottom so I have to root for the underdog. I hope she used her HOH to at least make some deals and some insurance. I want her to stick around and bring more random mess ... even if she did let us down with not writing any exciting speeches.

2 = Mama Toad - I just love this bitch and her character and everything even though she barely be here. She just tickles me lol.

1 = Sofia W- WINNER. MOTHER. GODDESS. I just stan her. I think this is the best character choice and she just gives off main character energy like idk eat them up girlie!!! <3

Moolissaw, Haley James Scott, Ferris Bueller and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:39:20

…. I am fine with our opinions differing but my ONLY complaint is Loid below miss HAHA

Arisaw Cox and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 19:40:42

Lmaooo not "miss HAHA" 💀 but tea she is on thin ice with me and if she flops again she is taking Charlie's place..

Arisaw Cox and Haley James Scott like this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 15:44:55

ROUND 6

Wow cannot believe we are down to Final 15 already and soon to be 14 tomorrow! Do you all feel it? The numbers are getting smaller, tensions are rising, and a war is coming! (Hopefully chile). And also, that means a lot of these bitches are going to start pissing me off as they have already done by evicting Tangy Daddy!

15 = Andrea - I just KNOW her ass was the one pushing to get Tangerine out and save her flop Final 2 in Sofia Cuntson — Oop! I meant Carson teehee. Idk how she got all these betches eating out her decrepit vagina and they’re just letting it happen but we move. I just feel like she is running the game and its boring lol. I need some pushback. I need to see her scramble. I need to see her exit stage left. I do want to see a blowup between her and Christine and for Christine to demolish her and get her evicted, so here’s hoping!

14 = Charlie - It’s fuck this fugly bitch even more now like I hate him lmaooo. Taking out Tangy Daddy ooh I hope you get evicted with a quickness something fierce! I’m not wasting any more breath on you but just know I will be cackling when them people you think are your friends throw you on that block and out the door without a second thought. Doing they dirty work for what please!

13 = Shito - Who are you? Why are you here? Leave chile like if your name wasn’t on the cast list I really wouldn’t know you were still here :/

12 = Beatrix - I tried to give you a chance. I really did. But what have you done since then? Nothing. I literally forget you are here. All I know is you better be against Andrea’s ass down the road since she put you on the block, but you probably a dumb ho ho ho that just let it go go go but EYE will not let go of the fact you are a flop and irrelevant.

11 = Danny - One of Andrea’s minions I’m sure so don’t like him for that, but he is still stupid and a mess and still here so I like him better than some others.

10 = Sofia C - Now chile if you told me Day 1 that I would be actively praying on her downfall and to be evicted I would have called you crazy. But honestly she is just disappointing me left and right and she can’t even use the fact she’s British as an excuse. Hello ma’am have you met Nick Jonas, Scooby Doo, Ruby Matthews, Gale Weathers, Debbie Jelinsky, etc. or that she’s sick like girl I was sick when I played one of these too and never missed a vote girl gone. But hey can’t hate her too much if she has Andrea playing for her and just rides the wave.

9 & 8 = Aimee and Alison - Chile at this point these 2 are the same person to me. Just sitting in the middle and giving nothing but pretty faces. They don’t have to lift a finger for a while probably so good for that I guess, but they could at least serve a little something every now and then. Alison gets a slight edge though as I like her more.

7 = Lois - I still like Lois lmao. Idk if she voted Tangerine out or not, but I still find her funny and wish her well. Still a darkhorse to me that I wouldn’t mind going far.

6 = Mama Toad - Cute and funny still love her, but I know she mentioned liking Andrea so got to drop her down a bit because any friend of her is an enemy of mine asgsbdjfe

5 = Nina - I like Nina I won’t lie lmaoo. Like Mark she is an underdog to me in a way and has made some enemies so I’m just intrigued to see if she can overcome all the people that want her out.

4 = Loid - Hey king! Any friend of Tangerine is a friend of mine <3 I just hope your targets have changed by now and you won’t come for Sofia W if you win! She’s innocent I swear!

3 = Sofia W - My QUEEN! The things I can complain about with everyone else do not apply to her. She can do no wrong in my eyes!! I don’t care if she’s a follower, inactive, miss a vote, take out another fav, THAT’S MY MAMA!!! She could stab me and I’d say thank you <3

2 = Christine - MOTHER! Christine is like one of the only ones I can see ending Andrea’s Tyranny so I hope she can pull it off.

1 = Mark - CHAOS KING! I hate that it’s literally do or die for him so hopefully he can win HOH, win veto, or work some magic to get the house off his back. I just hope he wouldn’t try to go for Christine over Andrea. I do want him to slide by though and just keeping making mess.

Haley James Scott, Motoki Maxted and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 19:22:00

Ooooh this is a good breakdown! Thank you!

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 16:51:14

ROUND 7

Whew Final 14! The numbers are dwindling and these bitches better buck up because they are quickly running out of places to hide!

14 = Andrea - I had a vision and her downfall will be delicious. It is coming. I know these people aren’t dumb enough to let her go too far. They can’t be right? Hopefully her using the veto on Nina and Charlie acting like he just made Final 2 when she won veto starts to raise some more eyebrows.

13 = Beatrix - Are you still alive? Gworl I’m about to drag you to the catacombs myself because you add nothing.

12 = Danny - I know you’re a child, but Andrea is not your mother and you don’t have to blindly follow her. And honestly you’ve been clicking down for me. I miss fun and messy Danny

11 = Shito - Still have no idea who the fuck you are or why you’re here :/

10 = Alison - Girl I know you don’t have to do anything and are just sitting pretty but at least give us a little something. I am almost starting to forget you are here. Don’t make me call -A.

9 = Sofia C - Useless queen. She isn’t as aggravating as the others I suppose…

8 = Loid - Oh Loidy. Whatever will I do with you? One minute I love you and the next I need you to leave lmao. I feel you voted Queen Sofia W out and would nominate her and I just can’t have that! There are 12 other people beside her in that house go for them!!!

7 = Aimee - Aimee intrigues me. I feel like she performs really well and could get an HOH soon … but now with Sofia W blaming her almost going home on her or something/trying to tie the vote when she’s innocent I fear this could make her come for Sofia W and anyone that comes for Sofia W is someone who has to DIE! (and by die I mean get evicted amdsandakd. This isn’t Murder Mystery Quarantine yet <3)

6 = Lois - I knew the title of CUNT would go to her. Her little attitude last night was out in full force lmao. And she makes it known where she stands it seems because she tried to argue for Aimee to not be eliminated from HOH like girl that had nothing to do with you. I was annoyed she eliminated Nina from that veto and hate that they are each other’s targets obvi but I love their fighting and can’t wait to see which one comes out on top.

5 = Mark - Hmm. I won’t lie I wanted to throw Mark near the bottom last night after he betrayed me, but after a good night’s rest and a scripture and a lesson from BB24 WINNER Taylor Hale in grace, I have forgiven what he did … for now. Hopefully he and Sofia W can mend things because if he noms her again then I’m completely washing my hands of him. But as of now, I do like that he seems messy and confrontational and that he used that Immunity Necklace (OMG MY PTSD!) to keep him safe. I just do not like that he seems to be another Andrea lackey but time will tell…

4 = Christine - MOTHER. I know she is plotting and planning and just waiting to strike and my body is ready! Serve us queen!

3 = Mama Toad - She snapped in that veto last night whew! I really want to see what her HOH would be like and where she stands.

2 = Nina - I cannot lie I like Nina lmaoo. She’s just such an endearing mess to me. I was impressed with her performance in that veto and love her rivalry with Lois.

1 = Sofia W - My goddess stayed omg I almost had an attack when you were renominated. All those who voted against you will fall!!!!

Arisaw Cox and Haley James Scott like this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 15:39:18

ROUND 8

Final 13!! Getting closer and closer to the single digits. I’m surprised I’m saddened to see Shoto go as he was just beginning to become fun. He definitely should’ve been in Jury over Sofia C. Mark said she didn’t even campaign to him and she obvi didn’t compete in veto like chile what do they actually see in her be serious? I hope this blows up in their faces for protecting her so much … although Shoto might have been after some faves so he did need to go, but still. I hope this bloodbath is messy tonight!

13 = ANDREA - It is still and will FOREVER be fuck this bitch until she is out of the house. Yes, she is running everything. Woohoo. Congrats. Yipee! But its stale and boring now because I don’t like the character and she lacks the vibrancy and vernacular to make her a fun villain. Like if Sofia W was in control I would stan without complaint, but Andrea doesn’t do it for me. I like that the vote was split though and the numbers are going down so hopefully these people realize she is the root of ALL problems and needs to get out that door before Final 6.

12 = SOFIA C - You really need to thank your lucky stars Andrea hitched her wagon to you and is gonna drag you through. Like I truly have nothing to say about you because nothing is all you give like you have honestly overstayed your welcome and need to go. You truly don’t even deserve 2nd place or even to be a juror tuh.

11 = DANNY - I am over THE CHILD. Like you have fizzled out and have become forgettable so whatever.

10 = BEATRIX - Are we sure she didn’t get stuck in one of the traps? Because this bitch is such a ghost like sweetie if I never saw your name on the cast lists or whenever you log on I would forget you’re still in. Either your social game done kicked up or people see you as useless and a waste of a nom … besides over aligned ppl like Andrea Razz I would be intrigued to see an HOH from her though just to see what happens. Unless Sofia W will go up then she can stay away.

9 = ALISON - Just keep sitting still and looking pretty I guess. I’ll talk about you when you give me something to talk about :/ However, I was intrigued to see Shoto list her in a group with him, Christine, Lois, and Mark. I have a feeling she could have voted Sofia C out so idk where she stands with that group of girls or the underdogs. I truly see her in the middle and just gonna ride that wave until she can’t any longer. At least serve us a storyline or sumn chile :/

8 = MARK - Now you sir. I would be rooting for you to win HOH if I didn’t think you’d come for my gworl Sofia W again and I filter how much I care about the rest of you by how you interact with her. I need you to set your sights elsewhere and leave Sofia W alone so I can support you again because I do love your messy and chaotic ways. You need to put yourself in a better position and attack the head of the issues … ANDREA!

7 = MAMA TOAD - Gworl you took me on a rollercoaster. I was ecstatic when you won HOH and then wanted to deep fry you when you nominated my girl Sofia W!!!! Why?? Your speech was iconic though leaving off the last initials but it still hurt. I hope you are well connected as Shoto claimed because I do enjoy you and want you to stick around, but I need you to not nominate my girl again or I will have to pray on your downfall!!!!

6 = LOIS - She and Nina are practically the same for me. They are just there and I still love their rivalry, but I’d rather Nina win and come for Lois because I think it’d be funnier.

5 = NINA - What I said for Lois applies here because I think she is randomly iconic, but I just hope she isn’t stuck under Andrea’s flat ass chile. Like Nina please do better.

4 = AIMEE - You know what, Miss Aimee has made a fan out of me lol. She has been the punching bag for quite some time, even though as Haley and Eleanor mentioned where there is smoke there has to be some fire even if it’s just a tiny smolder, and she isn’t completely innocent but honestly she’s been growing on me and if she helps Christine take Andrea down I will stan her ever the more!!! Also, hoping she can get a comp win finally lol <3

2 = CHRISTINE - Mother still. I am wishing her nothing but the best and hate that Shoto only called her out for being a snake when Andrea ass is sitting right there. Hopefully that makes her want her out even more teehee. Can’t wait for her to strike!!!

2 = LOID - Now how’d you get all the way up here sir? Razz I almost put you first and you probably should be, but no one goes over my gworl! You have to take her out for that, but DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT! Lol anyway, as we all know I love an underdog and I do want Loid to win HOH tonight to at least keep himself safe, but I just worry he might come for Sofia W and I can’t have that!!!! Hopefully his targets have changed so I can fully stan. Just hope he doesn’t Shoto himself as it looked like he was about to in that eviction thread lol.

1 = SOFIA W - YASSSS THE WYLIE WARRIORS HAD SUCH A GOOD ROUND WHEW! From surviving the block the previous round as a backdoor to being an initial nom and winning veto and delivering an iconic speech the other girlies just can’t compare! She better survive this bloodbath tonight or….

Haley James Scott and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 15:56:19

Tbh I think if Loid won he would be taking a big swing at the top power players but my worry is that people are going to be seeing that as CHRISTINE and not ANDREA

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 17:27:00

ROUND 9

So glad Sofia C is OUT, but it was sad to lose Alison when she just came back to life. Love her eviction speech though so she'll always have that <3 Whew Final 11! Almost at the single digits and space is TIGHT!

11 = ANDREA – It’s the same old same old at this point. You’re boring leave pls and thank u. Surprised she didn’t give a sympathy vote to Sofia C. She probably replaced her with Nina. Her time is near yall I can feel it! She WILL go down!!!

10 = DANNY – I am SO over you that’s y all you’re getting is this one sentence.

9 = NINA – Now I personally like Nina still, but she is just too close to Andrea for my liking. I need her to turn on her before I can officially stan again. I am surprised she didn’t nom Lois again at all tbh. Have those 2 worked it out? Or was the temptation of a big swing more pressing? Either way, Christine is out for her now, but we thank her for sparing Sofia W.

8 = MARK – He snapped with his veto win tbh and I like how quick he is with his decisions like we are thankful to not have to wait. I’d love for him to win hoh and try something, but I just fear he might nominate Sofia W again if he won and I can’t have that!!!

7 = TOAD – Same as Mark really. Love her and her attitude DOWN but she nominated Sofia W before and I do NOT need her to do that again!!! I do believe she is in one of the best positions though, but how long will it last??

6 = BEATRIX – I know right?!? Why is she all the way up here? Well, I have no evidence of her being against Sofia W as of yet … although she could be, but she did pick Mark and Andrea in that knockout HOH so hopefully she would be willing to put them on the block? I just am intrigued with what she would do with power and if her social game or inactivity is keeping her around.

5 = LOIS – Now this one. I’m not sure where she fits into the hierachry of the house. I feel she could be more on Mark’s side or somewhere in the middle, but I am surprised she didn’t go up on a Nina HOH? Does that mean they worked things out? Or is Lois biding her time to win and nominate Nina? Regardless, I still enjoy this cunt and am intrigued to see what she would do.

4 = LOID – I like Loid and am rooting for him, I just fear he might try to target Christine and Sofia W if he were to win, but otherwise I would like to see him get the upper hand. He just needs to go for Andrea and Nina and call it a day.

3 = AIMEE – Her excuses are quickly running out as the numbers fall. Miss mama you are one of 3 people yet to touch the block so clearly you are doing something right. And with her inability to win a damn comp I fear if she’d be able to save herself. Hopefully she can pull one out when she really needs to. In the Great War of BBQ12 I do wonder which side of Admiral Andrea and Chief Christine she truly is on. I would like to believe Christine is her true number 1 so I hope that’s still true. I know she and Christine schemed a plan on targeting Andrea in future so she should be against her when the time comes. Let us hope!

2 = CHRISTINE – MOTHER stayed nearly unanimously in this eviction can we say iconic? I thought the votes would be a little more spread out, but I assume when they realized Christine was staying it was best not to stand out with the numbers so low, but that is stupid too because it’s crunch time and you have to be willing to take risks. So glad she lives on so we can root for her to destroy Andrea!

1 = SOFIA W – Yall already know who was going to be here and is staying here until she’s gone, which will be at the end when she walks with that winner check IKTR!!! So glad she outlasted Miss HAHA as she has always been the superior Sofia and her name doesn’t seem to be coming up in much more mess, so hopefully everyone else makes themselves bigger targets and she can fade into the background. I cannot take another night of fearing for her safety if she is on that block, but us Wylie Warriors are down for whatever and will always stand beside her! You got this queenie!!! <3

Arisaw Cox, Haley James Scott and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Pamela Jenkins

Pamela Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 12:21:15

Christine and Aimee are closer with each other than either of them are with Andrea, if that helps

Arisaw Cox, Haley James Scott, Terri Joe and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 15:23:30

ROUND 10

Whew! Final 10!! Almost there babies! But did I think Mama Toad would be so robbed when this round started? Absolutely not and she will be getting a vote from me for AFP ... maybe. I just want Sofia W in the top 3 for that award sksks Razz

10 = ANDREA – Loid should be here, but Andrea is my arch nemesis and just annoying as hell to me. She's like heartburn. So she is getting the Negasonic treatment this season and will never rise from the bottom WHERE SHE BELONGS until she is out the door. Lmao I do always enjoy my one-sided rivalries and rooting against someone and for their downfall is just so fun.

9 = LOID – I knew at the beginning of the season and ever since my encounter with Hange Zoe way back when that Anime’s are NAWT to be trusted and need to burn in the pits of hell before they can wreak havoc on the house. And he did just that. He gets a bump though for keeping Sofia W safe, but he is CANCELLED for not touching Andrea and taking The Frog Queen from us like WHAT WAS THE REASON????

8 = DANNY – Why and how are you still here? I honestly forget you are. Like please stop taking Nap Time, wake the f up, and DO something! Unless you show up at the end here you don’t deserve a Final 2 seat. Like even if you did I don’t think it’d be enough because you’d still be underwhelming. BYE!

7 = NINA – I still like Nina lmaoo. I think she is somewhat funny and if she finally gets a clue would be a strong opposing force to Andrea. I just like to see her randomly swoop in and win. It almost gives Angelica Schuyler. I almost miss her ridiculous and long speeches in the bathroom.

6 = BEATRIX – Miss Ghost is only here because Lois and Sofia W said they liked her so as long as she is with them I am with her.

5 = MARK – The last man I can tolerate. His vibe lowkey makes me want to kick him in the face, but I like his chaotic ass and am intrigued to see how he survives this next round.

4 = CHRISTINE – Look at queenie not even touching the block this round yasss! While her and Andrea are similar, I just find Christine more likable and am waiting for her to make her move against the queenpin! It’s coming! I can feel it! Destroy Andrea Christqueen.

3 = AIMEE – I’m not surprised Aimee survived lol, but I would love for her to win a comp as I know it would make her happy and so she can shut up about not winning lmaoo. I also want to see her revenge on Loid and avenge Mama Frog.

2 = SOFIA W – My iconic fave and video queen! Keep Pammy pressed girlie sksk! I am so happy that she is thriving and so close to the end! She will get there! Just watch!!! The “W” has always been for Sofia Winner!! Yup!!!

1 = LOIS – Now this spot is Sofia W’s permanent residence, this we know, HOWEVER, an exception must be made because Mother of the CUNTs served us so good this round. First with her iconic saw story with the ants that she truly should have won with, and then her fight with Loid which gave us this gem: “Go fuck yourself Loid, you have no loyalty or value as a human being.”, and finally her iconic veto win! I'm so glad she won that and took herself off as it was even more of a slap in the face to Loid! UGH her mind! Her power! Her rootability! If anyone deserves a “GIVE ME THAT KEY BITCH!” moment and revenge it is definitely Lois. Icon it’s true and we must give credit where it's due! <3

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 15:41:07

Lois getting her glow up & being so rootable is gonna be so funny at the reveal. All I'll say is they did not do so well or receive such praise in their previous attempt

Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 15:41:47

Which makes me happy bc I will be honest & admit I was hesitant giving them another shot, but it's been amazing

Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 16:17:32

We love redemption >>> <3
Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 15:34:40

ROUND 11

Final 9! Eek single digits! It's about to start getting real messy and I'm praying my gworl can continue slipping through the cracks. And hopefully these people unite to get Andrea out! Outside Danny and Beatrix who do nothing for me personally, I love how strong this Final 9 is!

9 = ANDREA – Why is she still here like truly??? Just get evicted already I do not want you anywhere near Final 2!!!

8 = DANNY – Truly he should be in Andrea's spot, but she pisses me off more. Otherwise, he is irrelevant and annoying to me I'm sorry lol.

7 = AIMEE – She can’t be HOH this round so that’s the only reason she is so low lol. Still cute tho and glad she got her revenge on Loid.

6 = NINA – I'm a Nina stan, but I do not want her to win this round because she said she’d most likely nominate Aimee and Christine and we can’t have that yet. It should be Andrea and I don't see her putting her up :/

5 = CHRISTINE – The only reason mother is so low is because if she were to win I’m not sure if she’d strike at Andrea first over Mark and/or Nina, who I would like to stick around a bit longer. Of course, she could, but it’s still a mystery.

4 = LOIS – Idk if she’d be willing to put Andrea on the block as she’s in that group of 4 with them or whatever but she clearly has her sights set on Nina and I want their feud to continue. I could see her doing something boring like Mark and Danny noms and backdoor Nina. No ma'am!

3 = BEATRIX – The only reason I want her to win HOH is because she mentioned being close with Sofia W and would like her in Final 4. She also did not mention wanting Andrea there and doesn’t feel close to her so I hope she’d nominate her lmaoo. Come on Bea!!!

2 = SOFIA W – My queen. I know she probably throwing this HOH but whatever she thinks is best for her I support. Who is doing it like her? No one. Exactly.

1 = MARK – He is like the main one on Andrea’s ass so I need him to win and get her out. Also, I feel he might be good with Sofia W for now as she's not that much of a pressing threat even though he did nominate her before, so hopefully that's the past. Come on Mark you can do it!!!

Haley James Scott and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine Season 12 :: Rowan Zoological Institute :: Terri Joe-
Jump to: