Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND

Go down 
+2
Haley James Scott
Terri Joe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct - 15:57:30

I love how your rankings is based on who wants Andrea evicted the most.

Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 15:43:17

ROUND 12 & 13

Final 8 and tonight is a double! Ahhh this could be either a wonderful Saturday evening or one that makes me want to jump in a pool with a plugged in toaster. I just realized Danny is the last guy standing with Mark having died last round and I'm, frankly, disgusted. But we move. 

Whatever = ANDREA, DANNY, AIMEE – Stay or go tonight it's whatever.

5 = NINA – Love Nina but I fear she might target Aimee and Christine over Andrea. Hope she survives though.

4 = CHRISTINE – Still mother and love her down, but if she's not taking Andrea down tonight then she can get out the way. She better survive tonight.

3 = LOIS – Love her and hope she survives. Pretty sure her target is Nina so Sofia W should be safe in that case.

2 = BEATRIX – I don't see her nominating Sofia W so Beatrix for HOH!!! I need her around as long as possible.

1 = SOFIA W – My queen. She better survive tonight!! I don't know what I'll do if she doesn't!!!!

Eleanor Bonneville likes this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 15:08:29

ROUND 14

Final 6! Omg I cannot believe my bitch is still here and I'm so delighted! Unfortunately, Andrea is still here for whatever reason but I've accepted this bitch already won and have moved on and am just gonna focus on getting my gworl into the top 3 for Bloggers AFP which I believe Mama Toad could be winning.

6 = ANDREA – So tired of you.

5 = CHRISTINE – I am so over her like you look so dumb right now.

4 = NINA – At this point I'm all for Nina doing a veto run to Final 2. She is an iconic mess, however she is this low for missing a vote so close to the end. So glad she did though so that Danny didn't even get a chance at a tied vote.

3 = LOIS – Almost forgot cunt queen was still here. but she still a serve. I am still anxious to see who comes out on top between her and Nina.

2 = BEATRIX – I truly did not see her making it this far lol but go gworl. Keep Sofia W safe thnx <3

1= SOFIA W – Bitch if you don't put your pussy into this HOH and VETO like you do with pfps and videos I'm gonna swing you around by those braids!!! Still love you though of course and am rooting for you and am so glad you made it so far!!! You've got this!! <3

Haley James Scott and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct - 21:07:35

ROUND 15

I truly don't give a DAMN about anyone in this Final 5 so let's just focus on a robbed icon that fell victim to jealousy! ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 1f62d

ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Sofiawyliedance-sofiawylie

But I suppose I am rooting for Nina and Beatrix for chaos reasons and Lois for CUNT reasons

Ferris Bueller and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 18:02:15

ROUND 16

Honestly, now that the evil has been defeated, I truly wouldn't mind any of Nina, Christine, or Lois winning <3 I would add Beatrix, but I just don't see her beating any of the others tbh :/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND   ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORDER OF ROOTATION BY ROUND
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine Season 12 :: Rowan Zoological Institute :: Terri Joe-
Jump to: