Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat

Go down 
+6
Loid Forger
Christine Quinn
Lois Griffin
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad
Shoto Todoroki
Moolissaw
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moolissaw

Moolissaw

Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat   Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 20:00:04

Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Science_meatpacking_DY9YW7

Welcome Houseguests,

Veto Players

Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad
Sofia Wylie
Sofia Carson
Christine Quinn
Shoto Todoroki
Lois Griffin

Welcome to Moolissa's Meat Packing plant, where you will need to devour as much meat as your heart desires. This game will be played all at once, with secret eliminations.

This competition will be played in your Diary Room. You will create a thread called "Meat Packing." In that thread, I will share a word search puzzle. You will have five minutes to find as many words in that puzzle from our accepted list as you can.  Once those five minutes are up, you will receive another puzzle and do the exact same thing. These accepted words lists will be revealed after the competition is complete.

All six of you will be competing simultaneously. Once you have each completed all five puzzles, we will check your scores. You will all be doing the same puzzles in the same order.

At the end of all the rounds: the person with the lowest score in the first puzzle will be eliminated. Then, I will review the second puzzle. Of the five remaining houseguests, the person with the lowest score on the second puzzle will be eliminated. So on and on. That means, you will not know when you are eliminated - so try to be the quickest and most accurate for each word search puzzle.

You may only submit your responses once, so make sure you are confident before posting. The game will begin at 8:10, so create your threads now!

Rules

- You will post in your Diary Room, in a thread called "Meat Packing"
- All words are at least THREE LETTERS LONG.
- Words can be side to side, diagonal, and in reverse. Words may share letters.
- You will be told how many viable words are in the puzzle but may guess more words without penalty.
- You may only post ONCE per puzzle.
- Spelling DOES count.
- Points are NOT cumulative.
- Once a host sends the puzzle, your time begins for that round.
- If there is a tie for the least amount of words found, we will eliminate the slower player.
- If you do not submit a response in the allotted time, you will time out and could be eliminated for that round.
- If multiple players time out or tie for last, we will refer to your score from the previous puzzle. If this happens in the first round, we will refer to your round 2 scores.

All puzzles will be posted directly to your Diary Rooms, in the thread you create. Any questions?

Christine Quinn and Shoto Todoroki like this post

Back to top Go down
Moolissaw

Moolissaw

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat   Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 20:05:01

This goes without saying, but if you do not have a thread created, I will not be able to share the puzzles with you.

If you come on late, then you must create a thread and wait for the next round to begin.
Back to top Go down
Moolissaw

Moolissaw

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat   Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 20:35:41

The competition is over.

I will now go and tally the points as well as times. This will take a few minutes.

In the meantime, here are the puzzles that our veto players searched through.

Round One

There are 10 approved words in this puzzle.

Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat 6rCTPg7

Round Two

There are 10 approved words in this puzzle.

Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat 1FGT2rL

Round Three

There are 15 approved words in this puzzle.

Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Bt5ed2V

Round Four

There are 15 approved words in this puzzle.

Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat AH0mLfj

Final Round

There are 20 approved words in this puzzle.

Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat U1CqpH8
Back to top Go down
Shoto Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat   Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 20:56:14

stares

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat   Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 20:58:39

Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat 200.gif?cid=89ab776d7nka2lbonki9chyyevp0yqk36y5a8z8kt8r737ui&rid=200

all of us waiting

Back to top Go down
Shoto Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat   Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 21:10:57

well
Back to top Go down
Lois Griffin

Lois Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat   Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 21:12:51

The one time I’m picked for a comp and it’s something I’d be good at, my car breaks down. Sorry I wasn’t here for it guys, I feel awful
Back to top Go down
Moolissaw

Moolissaw

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat   Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 21:14:12

The results will be posted at 9:25 PM.

In the meantime, please enjoy the approved words list for each puzzle.

APPROVED WORDS:

Spoiler:

A note about scoring:

A note on results. Some words that could be plural and have the letters in the search to make it so have been approved. However, words made plural without the letters in the puzzle to spell it correctly were marked off as a typo.
DICES instead of DICE is a point. MINCES instead of MINCE is not (because the S is not on the puzzle.)

If you only included a partial word as opposed to the full word we are looking for, you did not receive points. However, if you included all portions of the word we were looking for, these words combined into a point. (SPARE and RIBS for SPARERIBS counts as one point. SHANK when we wanted FORESHANK does not count.)

Last edited by Moolissaw on Thu 29 Sep - 21:22:16; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : EST)

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat   Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 21:14:58

I fear moolissaw got sent to the SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat 0JBwb14

Moolissaw likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat   Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 21:15:41

ngl my dumbass didn’t click that they were all meat related 💀
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat   Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 21:19:18

seeing the answers now makes me feel really stupid 💀 like you would think I was a preschooler completing these

Christine Quinn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat   Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 21:20:43

Moolissaw wrote:
The results will be posted at 6:25 PM.

In the meantime, please enjoy the approved words list for each puzzle.

APPROVED WORDS:

Spoiler:

A note about scoring:

A note on results. Some words that could be plural and have the letters in the search to make it so have been approved. However, words made plural without the letters in the puzzle to spell it correctly were marked off as a typo.
(DICES instead of DICE is a point. MINCES instead of MINCE is not (because the S is not on the puzzle.)

If you only included a partial word as opposed to the full word we are looking for, you did not receive points. However, if you included all portions of the word we were looking for, these words combined into a point. (SPARE and RIBS for SPARERIBS counts as one point. SHANK when we wanted FORESHANK does not count.)

i don’t wanna crowd the thread but i just got back home from work and see this message WHEW when i say i was confused why the results were gonna take that long then realized that moolisaw was talking in PST…i was gonna volunteer to grade the answers cause no way moolissaw was saying it’d be announced tomorrow night😭😭😭😭😭
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat   Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 21:24:08

no bc its the way I would submit like 1000 words and only like 3 would match the criteria 💀
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat   Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 21:24:50

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad wrote:
no bc its the way I would submit like 1000 words and only like 3 would match the criteria 💀

this makes me feel so much better I felt like a dumbass fr 😭

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad likes this post

Back to top Go down
Moolissaw

Moolissaw

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat   Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 21:27:47

The Results

In the Round One and Round Two, two players did not participate. In no particular order, the eliminated for the first two rounds both "timed out."
Spoiler:

In Round Three, two players tied with 3/15 points. The slower player was eliminated.
Spoiler:

In Round Four, the lowest points were 7/15, which means our next elimunated was..
Spoiler:

In the Final Round, one player scored 11/20. The other scored 10/20. That means...

The winner of the final round was...
Spoiler:

You have won the Power of Veto. I will create your thread for the veto ceremony. You will have 1 hour to decide. Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat   Power of Veto Challenge #7 - Moolissa's Packing Meat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next