Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw

Go down 
+5
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad
Lois Griffin
Mark Hoffman
Loid Forger
Arisaw Cox
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw   Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 19:00:05

Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Jigsaw-1-edited

Welcome Houseguests,

Nina Bo'Nina Brown As outgoing Head of Household you cannot compete

With John Kramer's death last round, it's time for a new Jigsaw.

For this challenge, we want you to become the new Jigsaw. It's also time for this season's writing competition. You will be taking on the role of Jigsaw in this next challenge. You must think of the one person you would like to put in a Jigsaw trap, you must give us the backstory on that person & why you think their life deserves to be put to the test. You have to include how you will abduct this person, detail the trap & what it does and your desired outcome. Basically write a trap scene from the Saw movies. You can pick someone famous or make someone up, it's up to you, but try to keep it cute if you use Twitter people. You have 24 hours to submit your story. It must include 1000 words minimum & all the elements mentioned above must be included. It must also include the words titillating & asparagus. You must also title your trap & write out the message for the video or tape recorder your victim will be hearing. If you're unfamiliar with the Saw franchise, watch a couple scenes on youtube of traps or read up on the Saw wiki. After the 24 hours is up, we will get a panel of judges to score your stories. The top score will become the new Head of Household.

Rules

- Submit your story in your Diary Room
- You have 24 hours starting now to submit it
- It must be at least 1000 words
- You must title your trap
- You must include: Who is in your trap, Why, What the trap is & the outcome
- You must include a video or tape recorder message like every trap has at the start
- You must include the 2 words mentioned above

Because I'm a nice Host. Here is a few clips of Saw traps. Yes, these are graphic scenes. If you're too squeamish, you might want to just read up on them. I have a phobia with blood & needles, so I look away a lot during the traps scenes, so I tried to pick only ones I actually can watch. Saw movies also like to speed up part of the trap scene which sometimes can create bright flashing. I want to warn for anyone who may have sensitivity to this.

You will be judged on CREATIVITY, EFFORT, ENTERTAINMENT RULE FOLLOWING & LOGIC.

Reverse Bear Trap - Amanda Young

Buckets and Buzzsaws (this one doesn't give the back story or reason for the trap though)

Strahm's Water Box

Any questions?

Terri Joe and Lois Griffin like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw   Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 19:01:52

not one of them is age-restricted...danny look away kiddo.

Arisaw Cox, Danny Torrance, Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad and Christine Quinn like this post

Back to top Go down
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw   Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 19:02:24

wheres tarantino when you need him?
Back to top Go down
Lois Griffin

Lois Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw   Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 19:03:33

Oh my god I love this
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw   Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 19:04:28

It's funny bc the restricted one is probably the least gory one.
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw   Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 22:46:50

Someone asked me if the story can be from a 3rd party replacing Jigsaw, not you specifically. IE: Biden puts Trump in a trap. I will allow it.
Back to top Go down
Lois Griffin

Lois Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw   Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 22:59:41

These are all about to be about Trump

Aimee Gibbs likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw   Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 10:20:42

Someone asked if there could be more than one person in the trap. I will allow it since some traps do have more than one person in it.
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw   Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 16:18:24

Less than 3 hours left. I only have 2 submissions.
Back to top Go down
Lois Griffin

Lois Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw   Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 17:24:24

Where do we submit?
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw   Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 17:47:52

Your Diary Room please hun.
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw   Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 19:05:25

now that the deadline has passed...

Billy The Puppet Eillish, Terri Joe, Andrea Agosti and Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad like this post

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw   Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 19:09:44

No seriously, that was so disgusting and couldn’t have came at a worse time. I didn’t have my computer with me at all so was forced to write this short story on my phone and that was no fun at all 💀

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw   Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 19:14:17

Omg not on your phone, that would be a pain. Thank you all, everyone submitted. The judging is underway. I asked them to have scores to me before midnight, so I anticipate to announce a winner by 1am EST. You will have till the afternoon to nominate though so don't worry about that. POV is at 9pm EST tomorrow, we had to make a slight change from 8pm EST. Enjoy your night off!!!

Billy The Puppet Eillish, Haley James Scott, Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad and Lois Griffin like this post

Back to top Go down
Lois Griffin

Lois Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw   Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 19:20:40

Did anyone not submit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw   Head of Household Challenge #9 - The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next