Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral

Go down 
+3
Lois Griffin
Andrea Agosti
Arisaw Cox
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 20:30:13

Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Spiral-desktop-bg-ii-v2

As outgoing Head of Household, Christine Quinn may not participate in this competition. Same thing for Nina Bo'Nina Brown for failing to vote, but they can play for the prize & HP points.

Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Luciano-tringhitelli-room

Your eyes flicker, everything in your mind is spinning. You can't see anything, it's all blurry. Even though you're filled with confusion & fear, you know exactly what this is. You have been here before, you have felt the chains on your skin, you have felt the solitude of darkness, you have felt this confusion before, this is not the first time.

It's Billy, he's back, wtf is going on, you thought Jigsaw had died with John Kramer, you can't believe this is happening to you again.

You hear a clicking sound after Billy's entrance & then that famous static sound announcing the start of your game.

"Hello Houseguests,

You thought your test was over, you thought you had made it through, but you didn't. This is the spin off you were not expecting, right? You don't seem to have learned anything, I still see you lying & deceiving. Trying to cut corners to get to the end. Well I hope that while you were busy doing all the scheming & plotting this season, that you paid attention.

There is a keypad on this door. That's the only way out of this room. You might be tempted to just try your luck & guess the combination, but I warn you, after 5 wrong tries the door will lock forever & you will never see the light of day again.

Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral 6195408_sd

You will have to solve the clues in order to get the code to this keypad. You will get the code once you add all your answers up, so it's important not to mess up. Every time you finish one clue, we will give you the next clue to help you out, but the 5 attempts applies to all section of this trap. You get 5 guesses PER section or you "die". There's also another part to this challenge. You only have 90 minutes to solve it. Like the Razor Wire Maze challenge, if none of you manage to finish this Saw themed "Escape Room", there will be no Head of Household, you will all be nominated."

Rules

- You will answer everything in your Diary Room unless stated
- You have 5 tries for every part of this "escape room"
- You have 90 minutes from the time I post part 1 to finish the challenge

At Stake

- The first to finish will win the Head of Household challenge, an UberEats meal & 50 Health Points
- The 2nd to finish will receive 30 Health Points
- The 3rd to finish will receive 20 Health Points
- The 4th to finish will receive 10 Health Points
- The rest will receive 5 Health Points for finishing

Part 1 will be posted at 8:40pm EST to give you time to read.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 20:33:07

So.. are these clues just relating to things that have happened in the season or something?
Back to top Go down
Lois Griffin

Lois Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 20:34:08

So we get 5 attempts to solve each clue, and 5 attempts to guess the key code?
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 20:34:56

You'll see. We told you from day 1 in the tape recording message to always be aware of your surroundings because there are ways to win all around, that was us warning all of you to pay attention to everything you see change on here, anything you see out of place, etc. So I hope you all heeded the warning.
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 20:35:20

Lois Griffin wrote:
So we get 5 attempts to solve each clue, and 5 attempts to guess the key code?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 20:40:04

Part 1

You start walking around the room. You have a chain around your ankle so you can only go so far. The lights finally turn on & you see a map on the wall, it's a floor plan of some sort & you see red buttons on it. You figure out that you have to push these buttons, but now you have to figure out which ones, how many & in what order.

Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Op1MSa8

Please list the names of the buttons you wish you press & in what order. Post all of the ones you are pushing & the order in the same post since you only get 5 guesses.
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 20:45:10

I'm not very pleased that you might all fail part 1 lmao. Every time I try an escape room in this series, it is ruined Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral 1f602. So I will say that there are some rooms on that map that were never part of the game & just there to trip you up.
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 20:52:25

This is the last clue

1- Freezer Room
6- Boiler Room
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 20:56:16

I'll remove the 5 guess limit for part 1 because I really want to host this challenge LMAO, but after we get through part 1, I am done being nice.

Billy The Puppet Eillish, Ferris Bueller and Mark Hoffman like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 21:35:05

With 35 minutes left some players are halfway done, but it seems like another wall is hit at part 3.
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 21:50:43

From part 2 to the end, if you run out of your 5 guesses, we will let you use future guesses. So for example if you take 6 tries to get it right, you have 4 guess in the next round.
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 21:59:14

Lastly, we will extend the deadline to 10:30pm EST for the delays waiting for posts & us discussing how to navigate with so many wrong guesses. POV will be tomorrow. I will post a revised schedule later.
Back to top Go down
Moolissaw

Moolissaw

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 22:33:04

Please be advised we will be extending one final time to 11pm et.

If we do not have a winner by then, then everyone will be nominated.
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 23:00:03

Time is Up

I'll be back with the outcome. I think we would be here all night if we keep extending it at this point.

Billy The Puppet Eillish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct - 23:11:45

While we iron out the details for this round, let me post the parts with the solution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Spiral Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next